Your Zombie Apocalypse Survival Plan/World Domination Plan

Straw

1. Engineer a formula that turns people into undead cannibals.

Use it as a food additive. No one will ever believe the fringe groups that claim artificial flavors can turn you into a zombie.

Hide out in my bunker until society is close to the breaking point but not quite there yet.

Market the only cure.

Reap all the profit.

Buy a bigger bunker defended by killer robots and populated with all my favorite writers.

Muahahaha! The cure is only temporary! Sucks to be you, society!

Watch the world burn.

Watch a private screening of the Steelheart movie, seeing as Brandon Sanderson and all my favorite movie creators are in my private underground utopia now.

Take time out of my day everyday to view an oversized computer monitor that shows me a real-life version of The Walking Dead played out by survivors of the zombie apocalypse above that I'm stalking. It should make for one heck of a series finale if they ever actually find my bunker.

???

Usually I'd say "Profit" here, but I'm already the happiest human being left on the planet in this scenario. So I guess I already did!

• Engineer a formula that turns people into undead cannibals.
  • Use it as a food additive. No one will ever believe the fringe groups that claim artificial flavors can turn you into a zombie.
  • Hide out in my bunker until society is close to the breaking point but not quite there yet.
  • Market the only cure.
  • Reap all the profit.
  • Buy a bigger bunker defended by killer robots and populated with all my favorite writers.
  • Muahahaha! The cure is only temporary! Sucks to be you, society!
  • Watch the world burn.
  • Watch a private screening of the Steelheart movie, seeing as Brandon Sanderson and all my favorite movie creators are in my private underground utopia now.
  • Take time out of my day everyday to view an oversized computer monitor that shows me a real-life version of The Walking Dead played out by survivors of the zombie apocalypse above that I'm stalking. It should make for one heck of a series finale if they ever actually find my bunker.
  • ???
  • Usually I'd say "Profit" here, but I'm already the happiest human being left on the planet in this scenario. So I guess I already did!

You would save all of us too, right?

1. Don't stock pile any food or weapons, and if for some reason I do ever have some random resources lying around, immediately give it to the first survivor that I meet. 

2. Immediately travel to the closest shopping mall. 

3. Trust any survivors there and ask them if I can join their group. 

4. Repeatedly insist that "No, I was not bitten by any zombies!" even when I'm not asked that question. 

5. Hug any undead shamblers I find. 

• 2 weeks later...

1. Before the Internet goes down, use a lot of YouTube tutorials to make my home better defended than MacGyver's man cave, and just survive off the food in my basement until someone comes to help me. Food is not a problem, as it is enough to feed six people for two years, and should last me for long enough. We also have water and toilet paper. And chickens for eggs.

2. Broadcast a radio message leading people to me, like in I Am Legend

3. Kill the chickens for fresh meat.

4. Write a lot of stuff out of boredom. If I run out of paper, I use the walls. Run out of pencils and pens, I use my own blood. Unless that attracts zombies. Then I go insane out of boredom, and start reciting random things.

5. If all the food runs out, I go out in a blaze of glory trying to get to Canada.

Oh also key point in any survival plan, make sure that once you have found safety there is noise at all times, no silence can last more than half a second.
If there's no silence then there's no zombie jump scares when they break into the house. Therefore we will never be attacked unless this zombie apocalypse has poor editing and we just jump straight into already being attacked.

• 2 weeks later...

5. If all the food runs out, I go out in a blaze of glory trying to get to Canada.

... Is Canada that bad?

Anyway, my plan:

1. Build a giant pit around my house. Have a rope on my side that I can throw across if I want/need to cross.

2. Collect food when I need it, but otherwise stay in my protected spot (going out isn't that dangerous, because zombies move at about the same pace as your average turtle, so I'm not worried.)

2. Amass lots and lots of undead zombies in the pit. (Because your average zombie has about -3 IQ, so they just walk in trying to get to you.)

3. Wait for someone to invent a zombie-controlling apparatus (or else just invent one myself).

4. INSTANT ARMY!

Edited by The Young Bard

Canada has few people. So, fewer zombies. So, I have a better chance of survival.

I'm assuming you mean the far northern provinces? Canada's larger cities are quite populous, and you'd want to steer clear of those, in case zombies migrated away from them. But if you went toward, say, Nunavut or even the northernmost parts of Alaska, you'd probably be okay.

I'm assuming you mean the far northern provinces? Canada's larger cities are quite populous, and you'd want to steer clear of those, in case zombies migrated away from them. But if you went toward, say, Nunavut or even the northernmost parts of Alaska, you'd probably be okay.

Temperature might be an issue though...

Well, it depends. Zombies? 

1. Dump my backpack and pack light chocolate food. 

2. Run to the roof of the building I'm in. 

3. Communicate with my sister and get her and me going to the docks.  (Me by climbing across buildings, somehow.) 

4. Hijack a boat to an island near the city I live in. 

5. Refuse to let any other boat dock after that. 

6. Kill any zombies on the island. 

7. Set up in the left over fort that's on the island

8. Get all the people on the island to start up farming in and around the island. 

9. While other people gather all the food on the island. 

10. Eventually trade the snacks and deserts for ridiclulous amounts of normal food (everyone misses it)

11. Wait it out with my farming community. 

12. Inevetable crime happens

13. Have to ship criminal back to the city

14. Lots of people complaining.  

15. Crime rises. 

16. I become dictator. Crime falls. 

17. People complain. 

18. I kill them. 

19. I make a deal with the zombies. 
20. ??

21. Profit

Floods: 

1. Find a really tall hotel before the floods come

2. Run to the top floors

3 Organize people. 

4. Have people raid rooms. 

5. Set up democracy

6. Make a constitution

7. Start farming on the roof because someone has to be a gardener, somewhere. 

8. Go swimming. 

9. People complain that I'm becoming a dictator.

10. Throw them off the roof. 
11. Connect buildings with bridges

12. Attack other buildings and conquer them. 

13. Become dictator. 

14. Profit! 

• Chaos locked this topic