Cookies In The TARDIS: The Intro Thread Fight

Xanas ate the pineapple, then smiled as his grandfather was killed. Fortunately, he was already a temporal-spatial anomaly. He'd killed his father last week two years before his own birth. With a meteor. It also wiped out the dinosaurs on Yolen. Modern scientists had begun calling them dragons, but that was a mistranslation. Xanas proceeded to have a conversation with himself.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The Darkness awakens. 

It had been slumbering for days untold.....slumbering in the Distortion World for centuries with his pet Giratina.
It is everything yet one thing, the darkness that envelopes all.

And today he felt like getting out of bed for once.

Ghraaa, screeched Giratina happy that his master was awake for once.

Darkness metaphorically stretched as he got up, taking the form of a very big human, like......reaally big. He petted Giratina's head as he metaphorically walked past. He then prompted to rip a hole from his dimension. He moved through it, warping reality as he passed the temporal anomaly and found himself in a strange place. His vast intellect instantly processed it all, taking in the motionless beings, cookies and more lying around.

Mildly interested, he snapped his finger..... and everything was reverted back to what the human's would perceive as "normal", whatever that meant anyway.

They all became reanimated and proceeded to fight each other, upon which a strange rabbit/kitsune like being asked "How do you "kill" a member?"

Such a deep question....Darkness thought, and suddenly this universe broke.

Darkness sighed and fixed it again in a few moments, this time making sure to exterminate the kitsune thing.

This will be interesting

• 4 weeks later...

Kenod created his Aon Tia and suddenly finds himself in a strange place, with all kinds of creatures trying to kill each other. Deciding to get in on the fun he uses Aon Shao to transform a guy throwing lighting around into antimatter, and then throws him into a person eating pickles using Aon Daa.

Fool. THERE IS NO BARRIER HAHAHA. It is stopping others from leaving. ME, the DARKNESS THAT CONSUMES ALL (At one point in their lives). Keying your magical signature to me won't work! For I HAVE no magical signature on the spectrum which you puny humans can harness. For I am the DARKNESS THAT CONSUMES ALL (At one point in their lives)

The Darkness snuffed the light out with a lazy swish of one of his tendrils at Aon Ashe. 

"Why are you all attacking me?" it asked, confused,"I am merely here to make sure you stay here, and to keep this dimension stable. Go fight someone else, I would rather not kill you"