Skyrim rp Discussion thread

Silverblade5

Would anyone mind if I gave Ausar access to shouts? I know priests don't use them in game, but they do in the lore, and it would be in character for him to devote himself to studying their language. However, if you think this might be making too OP, I completely understand. Thoughts?

Maybe just a couple of shouts, because isn't it really difficult to learn, unless you're Dragonborn?

Yes, but do keep in mind that he would've been around dragons for years, having first hand knowledge. Besides that, he'd only know one word for every shout he knows. THat being said, he would only start out with one or two. He might learn more throughout the game.

Yes, but do keep in mind that he would've been around dragons for years, having first hand knowledge. Besides that, he'd only know one word for every shout he knows. THat being said, he would only start out with one or two. He might learn more throughout the game.

Seems well within the bounds of reason.

Absolutely. Grihff was lying when he said he planned on visiting him, but I can have him change his mind and go see him, if you had something like that in mind.  

Edited by Patar

Absolutely. Grihff was lying when he said he planned on visiting him, but I can have him change his mind and go see him, if you had something like that in mind.  

Cool. I was planning on him being another nightingale, with the basic plot being that he needed help with a heist he was planning. Do you think you could come up with an excuse for Ghriff to go to Nightingale Hall?

Voidus, do you think you could create the third member?

Also, who here honestly saw my trolling Voidus coming?

Cool. I was planning on him being another nightingale, with the basic plot being that he needed help with a heist he was planning. Do you think you could come up with an excuse for Ghriff to go to Nightingale Hall?

Voidus, do you think you could create the third member?

Also, who here honestly saw my trolling Voidus coming?

Happily.

You mean with the dagger not working? Definitely didn't see it but I found it amusing. :P

I can do that. 

Edit: Also, were you planning on having Ausar attack Grihff?

Edited by Patar

I can do that. 

Edit: Also, were you planning on having Ausar attack Grihff?

Yes. You seem to have a knack with fight scenes. Want to write this up? If yes, Ausar currently knows wul and fus. You can have free reign with my characters, as long as everyone survives.

Yes. You seem to have a knack with fight scenes. Want to write this up? If yes, Ausar currently knows wul and fus. You can have free reign with my characters, as long as everyone survives.

Alrighty, sounds good. Perhaps once Grihff leaves the shrine, Ausar can ambush him? A fight ensues, and either ends with a draw or Grihff gets away?

Alright, role is yours if Voidus doesn't mind.

Also not at all :P

I'm happy to create as many characters as are needed to fill out story but for most of those I probably won't do a whole lot of writing for them so if someone else wants to claim one I already made or replace something then I'm more than happy for that.