Skyrim rp Discussion thread

Silverblade5

Hey Silver, out of curiosity, what are you planning on the heist being about? Or do you want it to be a surprise :ph34r:  

I'm still trying to come up with ideas :P What's the most valuable item you can currently think of, preferably one that would require preliminary heists?

Alright, sounds like a plan. Would you guys want to jump a few hours ahead at the shrine, after the prayers (unless you had something you planned on doing, of course)? Grihff could make his leave, a fight with Ausar ensues, and he will eventually meet up at Nightingale Hall with the other two nightingales. 

I wish we used dice rolls because For some reason I just imagined we were all in an inn planning around a table and everyone gets up to do their thing and comes back twenty minutes later all beat up going, well that didn't work."

Alright, sounds like a plan. Would you guys want to jump a few hours ahead at the shrine, after the prayers (unless you had something you planned on doing, of course)? Grihff could make his leave, a fight with Ausar ensues, and he will eventually meet up at Nightingale Hall with the other two nightingales. 

Works for me.

Hey Silver, should there be a little bit of dialogue between Ausar and Grihff? Or do you think they should just jump straight into the fight? 

Honestly, it could work either way. Feel free to god-mod here, go nuts. After you make the post, I'll put up the new profile.

Breathtaker- I was wondering if my character (Ma'tesh) could meet your character. He's the champion of Hircine, and could cure lycanthropy. My next post for him is already typed out, and if you want, I can PM it to you for verification that it works with what you have planned for your character, if you are planning anything.

Hmmm... I was thinking he could use his lycanthropy for a bit before finding a cure. We can totally meet up though. Also, do you uave the ring right now? If you do I can alter the post so that I dont.

Originally I planned for him to have it, however I think I prefer this. He will try to get it later, and he has the Savior's Hide. But, since he doesn't think he needs help, he will do it alone to try and show Hircine how skilled he is. He'll fail the first time. He'll go to your character eventually.

Silver or Elodin, do one of you want to start the meeting in Nightingale Hall? Eric and Kell could already be there, and Grihff could stumble in, surprised to see them. Then the heist planning could commence! 

Silver or Elodin, do one of you want to start the meeting in Nightingale Hall? Eric and Kell could already be there, and Grihff could stumble in, surprised to see them. Then the heist planning could commence! 

That could work. Ghriff could walk in on Kel storing loot from his time in Windhelm.