How to deal with spam?

There's a "Report" button at the bottom-right of every post that you can use.

If you want to be even more helpful, you can go to the member profile of the offending poster (just click on their username) and click the "Report This Member" link in the bottom-right. We deal with spammers by flagging the user, rather than the individual threads, so it's faster for us if you do it that way rather than reporting individual posts.

There's a "Report" button at the bottom-right of every post that you can use.

If you want to be even more helpful, you can go to the member profile of the offending poster (just click on their username) and click the "Report This Member" link in the bottom-right. We deal with spammers by flagging the user, rather than the individual threads, so it's faster for us if you do it that way rather than reporting individual posts.

I knew about reporting posts, but I didn't have a clue about reporting the spambots themselves. I will do that in the future.

Also, black love magic is a sadly common commodity offered by the spambots, I don't think that they even have another product.

I never knew that. Sorry, I guess I missed the announcement. I'll report the user next time.

I never knew that. Sorry, I guess I missed the announcement. I'll report the user next time.

There was never any announcement, so no worries. It's a matter of a few extra seconds if you report posts instead of users, but they do add up 50 love magicians later.

We also get an email every time you hit the report button on a post. So if a love magic bot posted ten things and you reported all ten, that sends ten emails. That isn't really necessary, as we just go straight to the profile to flag them. :)