Bands of Mourning Tour?

Curious Anamaximder

Dates have not been announced yet. If I recall correctly, TOR announced the tour dates for SoS around August 10th or 11th. Roughly two months in advance of the release. If we use that as a metric in conjunction with Bands of Mourning being released Jan. 26th...I'd assume they'll announce tour dates at the end of this month. Probably just after Thanksgiving.

If I were a betting man, I'd say look for the release of tour dates Nov. 30th. 

Wow, a lot of Ohio folk here. I, too, would also go if it were in Columbus...

Incidently, the World Fantasy Convention of next year will be in Columbus OH. You usually get a few big name authors rambling about.

There's at least one more Ohioan that I know of.

Didn't know about world fantasy, that's great!

• 2 weeks later...

Sad face. So I would've lost my bet if I were a betting man.

Brandon better make it over to us East Coasters when he does the tour for Calamity. Last time during the Firefight tour the Boston and Philly dates were cancelled due to snow.  And for SoS he barely visited us. Instead he just flew over us to go further east, as if we were Kansas!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sad face. So I would've lost my bet if I were a betting man.

Brandon better make it over to us East Coasters when he does the tour for Calamity. Last time during the Firefight tour the Boston and Philly dates were cancelled due to snow.  And for SoS he barely visited us. Instead he just flew over us to go further east, as if we were Kansas!

Hey, now!  I live in Kansas!

He'll almost certainly be back in KC for WorldCon in August.  Of course, that's on the MO side of the state line, but close enough.  (Having a metro area that is pretty evenly split between two states and four counties is weird.)