New Forum Mom here!

MomSpren

Hello there mother, madre, mommy of mine! :D My constant nagging for getting you to join has finally paid off! :ph34r:

She hath come far, from the Well Trained Mind forums, home to homeschooling, cupcakes, men in kilts, and emoticons that are way better than ours! Welcome to the Shard, home of Hoid, pugs, ponies, cookies, theories, dark alleys, and generally awkward people!!! (Oh, and lists of things, but only from me. Right now.)

I'm glad you're here! :D:lol:

Edited by The Honor Spren

OH DEAR!!!!!!!! NOW I HAVE THREE MOMS!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*breathe* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

JK JK

by the way, I wanted the cookie too.

Edited by Allomancy

Ohhhhh crap. Kaymyth get in here.

Hiii!

Will there be a gun duel at noon? I demand a duel!

Jokes (Well, Im never quite sure if I am joking or not myself...) aside welcome to the forum, most of us dont bite, have a cookie that may or may not be a hemalurgic spike.

Now, now, there's an etiquette for this sort of thing.  A gun duel is far too violent for moms.  I think this may need more of a "The Real Slim Shady" rap battle sort of thing.

Aack! Noo!!!

Lol...the challenge was accidental...

:D  Funny thing is, I'm not even an actual mom.  They all just decided I was one day when I was giving out parentish advice on the Bad Day thread....

Hiii!

Now, now, there's an etiquette for this sort of thing.  A gun duel is far too violent for moms.  I think this may need more of a "The Real Slim Shady" rap battle sort of thing.

:D  Funny thing is, I'm not even an actual mom.  They all just decided I was one day when I was giving out parentish advice on the Bad Day thread....

:wub:  Aww look, we don't even have to duel. You can still be THE forum mom. I'm just the mom of a wayward spren who never listens to her parents.

Should I change my title to Lurker mom? ;) Cause that'll probably be what I do. Until the next Stormlight book comes out...

Christmas of 2016. *sigh*  Can anyone spare some bendalloy for a really long speed bubble? It's too long to wait.

Oh, and welcome.

Edited by midnightyell

Welcome, Momspren!! 

Also, no need to change your name to LurkerMom. My mother holds that title well. I discovered that she was a 17th Shard lurker after posting a picture of my Aon Rao pumpkin on the forum...she texted me to tell me that she liked it and wanted to upvote it! Ha. Thanks, momma dear.

YOU ARE NOT MY MOTHER I WILL FIGHT BACK

ahem

Welcome to the forums, lurker!

Maybe she's just my spren. :)

:wub:  Aww look, we don't even have to duel. You can still be THE forum mom. I'm just the mom of a wayward spren who never listens to her parents.

No duel?  Oh...oh, thank gods.  I hate rap.  :D

But rap is so entertaining!

Hi MomSpren! Do you have an interesting skill you can face off with Kaymyth? Just for funsies?

Titan Arum, major LOL. 

How about nunchaku?? And bo staff..but I can never remember my bo kata. 

Edited by MomSpren