Random Stuff III

The Sharders: Age of Rubix.

:lol:  Voltron, not Ultron!

You know, the cartoon about the mechanical space lions (NOT the vehicles!) who can combine into the big space robot dude...

Oh, nevermind.  You all are making me feel so old.

:lol:  Voltron, not Ultron!

You know, the cartoon about the mechanical space lions (NOT the vehicles!) who can combine into the big space robot dude...

Oh, nevermind.  You all are making me feel so old.

Which reminds me of the anime with the small face robot with drills that can combine with bigger face robots by drilling into them, so the larger face robots also get drills... and sunglasses made from pure awesomeness. :ph34r:

....I don't know either of those. :mellow: My childhood viewing choices were limited to mostly PBS cartoons.

I was talking about Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, which is one of the most insane over the top pieces of action i have ever seen, only rivaled by the likes of Asura's Wrath.

"IKEA Creator of Worlds!" XD Storms, that was funny.

Plenty more where that came from. :ph34r:

*raises hand* Ooh! Ooh! I know who voltron is. I watched it when I was small!

But I sort of stopped after season 2 . . . Got a bit repetitive, if ya know what I mean.

Edited by The Honor Spren

Plenty more where that came from. :ph34r:

*raises hand* Ooh! Ooh! I know who voltron is. I watched it when I was small!

But I sort of stopped after season 2 . . . Got a bit repetitive, if ya know what I mean.

I really want an excuse to say those lines... "Hello, Im The Doctor!" And all that. I want a time machine, I would be a great time traveler, maybe.

Shard movie night! AKA awesomeness on a screen!

@Morzathoth- The sketches are done by a comedy group called Studio C. They have a TV show on BYUTV that's basically a family-friendly version of Saturday Night Live, and they post all their sketches on YouTube. They're awesome. :D

Kaymyth is definitely forum mom.

"I leave this room for one minute-!"

Sharders: *look at feet and mumble "Sorry, mom"*

@Morzathoth- The sketches are done by a comedy group called Studio C. They have a TV show on BYUTV that's basically a family-friendly version of Saturday Night Live, and they post all their sketches on YouTube. They're awesome. :D

It is funny alright XD We really should go back in time and uninvent a lot of stuff... like horns.

"It wasnt me, Im innocent!"

Funny how she is almost more powerful than the admins through her forum momness... The motherly are dangerous.

It is funny alright XD We really should go back in time and uninvent a lot of stuff... like horns.

"It wasnt me, Im innocent!"

Funny how she is almost more powerful than the admins through her forum momness... The motherly are dangerous.

And I was asleep. :ph34r:

Careful there or you'll summon Rubix in all his might and who knows what he might do then.

And just to convince you even more, here's another video. :ph34r:

Kaymyth really is a cool forum mom.

Notice about movie night: IT WAS LARKS IDEA, NOT MINE. UPVOTE HER FOR THIS, NOT ME. ALL CREDIT TO LARKOFTHERIVER. ALL I DID WAS MAKING THE THREAD.

Edited by The Honor Spren