This is highly likely :P

I should really do some Cornucopia character building she's probably got the least backstory of any of my characters.

This is somewhat less likely. Not impossible though.  :ph34r: 

We just need an enthusiastic Shiny with some leverage over Cornucopia.

Thinking about it some more, that character building would probably help with Shiny getting her in that Bulbasaur cosplay... no I will not stop until all characters wear the fancy clothing I want them to wear. Sam was only the beginning! :ph34r::P

What were you envisioning for Autumn? :huh:

Well I rejected Shiny's idea of an Eva styled costume utilizing autumn leaves, so I instead concentrated on an dress once she finally became Winter Galss, totally an Epic, utilizing a snowflake motive as well as a long train designed to be held up by localized whirlwinds.

Hey, what does the Dalles use as currency? Would vondra stick to american money, would they use a sort of credit system, or is it all barter now?

They use a new method of currency called RPD or Right to Punch Deathwish. :P

It's expected to expand rapidly.

Hey, what does the Dalles use as currency? Would vondra stick to american money, would they use a sort of credit system, or is it all barter now?

Dollars are still considered legal tender in The Dalles, but a lot of barter happens on the streets. The most basic of needs, food, water, and housing, are supplied by the town government in exchange for labor.

EDIT: Or, what Voidus said. :P

Edited by Kobold King

They use a new method of currency called RPD or Right to Punch Deathwish. :P

It's expected to expand rapidly.

Ah, that makes sense, economically at least.  ;)

So items that have greater potential force of impact are worth more then?

Edited by Fatebreaker