OK. By tomorrow i should have an epic ready and will post it here. Also will send it and his weakness to Twi. Thanks so much all for helping me with this! :)

The pleasure is all ours. Always happy to have someone new on board. ;)

Talking about ponies, Voidus we still don't have one for C4, do we?

The pleasure is all ours. Always happy to have someone new on board. ;)

Talking about ponies, Voidus we still don't have one for C4, do we?

I don't think so, but she's yours now (Until someone does us all the mercy of killing Nighthound) so feel free to make one.

And the posts I owe are finally up.  

I think I'd like to get Legacy and Peregrine into the action in Corvallis soon.  Perhaps they could meet up with Mestiv's character at the border?  Also, let me know if there are any further concerns about their powers.  If not, I'll post a final version, including weaknesses, and get started on their intro posts :).

Ok, so here is my epic-

Hypnos.

Can make you fall into a very deep sleep, or put you into a state of hyper- awareness. Coming within 2 metres of him can cause you to fall asleep instantly. Can fall asleep instantly himself aswell, and has incredible healing powers while doing so. Has a vague sense of danger alertness. Can project various dreams into your mind, and if you accept them as real you fall into a never ending sleep, and Hypnos has power over you. Uses these dreaming people as slaves. Can affect how you perceive reality, causing paranoia and illusions in some cases. Can kill with sleep powers, as he can forcibly project numerous dreams into sleeping people until they either take it as real and become his slave, or their minds are overloaded and die. Sleepwalkers (his slaves) are slightly slow, but are stronger and tankier than normal human beings

In his mid- 20s. Olive skin, and purple or kaleidoscopic eyes. You can fall asleep lookin in them too hard. Tall, and very lanky. Has buzz-cut brown hair.

What do you think?

Edited by MrMistborn

Well, we already have an epic named Hypno, so you might want to choose a new name.  

His powers are a little hard to understand the way they are laid out currently.  Something that might help is to separate out and describe his powers one by one, instead of just having a paragraph that describes some of the things he can do.  Check out some of the epic profiles in the Epics of Oregon thread for reference.  

Right now I'm seeing:

1. Sleep/Wakefulness manipulation - the ability to induce sleep or hyper awareness.  Seems to work at will, or automatically within a range of 2 meters.  
  2. Danger Sense
  3. Healing Rest - Instant sleep with ability to regenerate while sleeping.  
  4. Dream Manipulation? - This is where things start getting nebulous.  You might want to spell out the mechanics of this power a little more, and explain its limits.  Not sure if this is one power, or several powers working in combination.  This is also where he starts to sound a little OP (which isn't necessarily a problem), but adding some limits would make things more interesting in my opinion.  Also not clear how controlling dreams = mind control, or why his sleep walkers are stronger than normal people.  

In general, I think he sounds like a cool character, though it's hard to tell when all he has at the moment is a power set.  

Ok, so here is my epic-

Hypnos.

Can make you fall into a very deep sleep, or put you into a state of hyper- awareness. Coming within 2 metres of him can cause you to fall asleep instantly. Can fall asleep instantly himself aswell, and has incredible healing powers while doing so. Has a vague sense of danger alertness. Can project various dreams into your mind, and if you accept them as real you fall into a never ending sleep, and Hypnos has power over you. Uses these dreaming people as slaves. Can affect how you perceive reality, causing paranoia and illusions in some cases. Can kill with sleep powers, as he can forcibly project numerous dreams into sleeping people until they either take it as real and become his slave, or their minds are overloaded and die. Sleepwalkers (his slaves) are slightly slow, but are stronger and tankier than normal human beings

In his mid- 20s. Olive skin, and purple or kaleidoscopic eyes. You can fall asleep lookin in them too hard. Tall, and very lanky. Has buzz-cut brown hair.

What do you think?

Hmm, he sounds pretty similar to Sandman, a character of mine in Portland, but there are quite a few differences. Sandman can only manipulate the mind, causing people to dream and revealing their subconscious that way. He can't physically control people or heal though. Maybe take a look at his bio in the epics of oregon page to make sure they're not too similar.

But otherwise he sounds pretty cool.

Voidus, do you have a redeemed Epic whose sole power involves teleporting to people who desperately need hugs? Because I think they need to pay C4 a visit. :(

Strangely enough yes, though I didn't have them as redeemed, it's a teleporter who has an infinite range but only remains in the desired location long enough to perform one simple action (ie. Hug someone, shoot Nighthound, yell 'Action Guy is the best!') and then he ports back.

Emma post up. Does anyone know how to make those lines that take up the width of the page in between sections?

I was about to say you should use lineBreak() then remembered that's just something I put in all my Java scripts and this site is not one of those :P

Two quick questions:

1) Lightwards is still in the museum with Aldo and the Unicyclist, yeah?

2) What ever happened to those bombs Planner put in the Museum?

1) Yes.

2)  :ph34r:

Edited by Voidus