I guess if you mixed in a mimic octopus it could shapeshift, plus they're pretty smart so it might get something resembling sentience.

The horror. I wonder if we could leave such a weapon in Lightwards' hands, even after several deaths. Now giving them to a couple of other Epics. :ph34r:

If "straff" isn't slang for "unforgivable chull who ought to be slapped by every female on the planet" by Mistborn Era 2, I am going to be very disappointed. <_<

I'd say "so you reached that part" but Straff is such a constant string of disgust that such a comment could refer to anything.

He almost makes Timeport look like a noteworthy woman's activist. <_<

I just reached the meeting between him and Elend, and Great Noodly One, i want to put him on the ATTD list. Or the And Then They Were Humiliated in Public Before They Died list.

It doesn't help that the way he insults Elend reminds me of my mom--except she'd do it with a smile so she could pass it off as teasing. <_<

I just reached the meeting between him and Elend, and Great Noodly One, i want to put him on the ATTD list. Or the And Then They Were Humiliated in Public Before They Died list.

It doesn't help that the way he insults Elend reminds me of my mom--except she'd do it with a smile so she could pass it off as teasing. <_<

Ah yes that part. Wonder how he'd get along with Andross Guile.  <_< 

Now I wonder what kind of horrible lectures Lucentia would put her children through, if she had any. <_<

Ah yes that part. Wonder how he'd get along with Andross Guile. <_<

Now I wonder what kind of horrible lectures Lucentia would put her children through, if she had any. <_<

Had to google that name. :ph34r:

You know how she likes to play the victim? Imagine how she'd do it if her child got an 87% instead of a 97% on a test, said they didn't understand the material, and that they thought it was unfair for her to expect perfect grades on top of everything else they were expected to do, chores and whatnot. Imagine her going on and on about all she does for that child, how said child must not love her enough, how so many children have it worse and on and on until the child is apologizing for getting a low grade and even bringing it up. <_<

Had to google that name. :ph34r:

You know how she likes to play the victim? Imagine how she'd do it if her child got an 87% instead of a 97% on a test, said they didn't understand the material, and that they thought it was unfair for her to expect perfect grades on top of everything else they were expected to do, chores and whatnot. Imagine her going on and on about all she does for that child, how said child must not love her enough, how so many children have it worse and on and on until the child is apologizing for getting a low grade and even bringing it up. <_<

To be fair, that's what I expected. :P

I dunno, I doubt there would be any chores to do with all the servants around and all that, so that complaint sounds perfectly reasonable. (not) :ph34r:

Edited by Edgedancer

To be fair, that's what I expected. :P

I dunno, I doubt there would be any chores to do with all the servants around and all that, so that complaint sounds perfectly reasonable. (not) :ph34r:

Maybe I'm reading her character wrong, but she strikes me as the type who, as a parent, would invent busywork for her children so she "wouldn't have to watch them doing nothing all day." And so she'd have something to hold over them if she wanted something to complain about. <_<

Maybe I'm reading her character wrong, but she strikes me as the type who, as a parent, would invent busywork for her children so she "wouldn't have to watch them doing nothing all day." And so she'd have something to hold over them if she wanted something to complain about. <_<

Please, it's would not be busywork but important task to teach him leasons and let the child's personality grow into a obedient tool capable ruler in its own right. :ph34r: 

Please, it's would not be busywork but important task to teach him leasons and let the child's personality grow into a obedient tool capable ruler in its own right. :ph34r:

"Pull weeds in the hot sun. It builds character."

"Clean out my car for me. It builds character."

"Copy edit my Facebook post. It builds character."

Like that? <_<

"Pull weeds in the hot sun. It builds character."

"Clean out my car for me. It builds character."

"Copy edit my Facebook post. It builds character."

Like that? <_<

Almost, just that pulling weed would be to menial a task for anyone related to her, making it reflect badly on her, and she'd never think that anyone could do the copy editing better than her. I guess it would be more like:

"Execute that servant for breaking a plate, it builds character."

"Subdue the new violent Epic in town, it builds character."

You know, important tyrant stuff.

Wonderful, wonderful. The world needs more of Sam's antics. :P Now, stealing Lightwards clothes seems like a longstanding tradition at this point. :ph34r:

But it won't be a tradition of cross dressing unless, say, Remington steals Lucentia's dress, will it? :ph34r:

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles