"David, your horror stories are just as bad as your similies."

Time for you to fill out the imigration forms then. :ph34r:

Mommy was originally from Astoria though.  :ph34r:

Um, it should be pretty obvious from the Portland thread. It's 13-year-old girls. 

Mommy was originally from Astoria though.  :ph34r:

Um, it should be pretty obvious from the Portland thread. It's 13-year-old girls. 

Right, in that case you'll have to fill in the "pathethic mongrel that didn't make it out in the wild world" forms. :P

I still like to have a pm for quick reference.

Where did you come from

Where did you go

Where did you come from

Kobold-King Joe?

(Good luck getting that out of your heads. :P)

Oh god, Kobold and Joe fused into the ultimate being!

Someone want to remind me where I need to write posts?

Altermind probably/maybe and I'm not sure who's up with the Destructors. Edgerunner isn't up or anything but she also doesn't have anything keeping her up, so writing for her would need you to think of something for her to do, same with Hypno.

Edited by Edgedancer

Oh god, Kobold and Joe fused into the ultimate being!

Altermind probably/maybe and I'm not sure who's up with the Destructors. Edgerunner isn't up or anything but she also doesn't have anything keeping her up, so writing for her would need you to think of something for her to do, same with Hypno.

It was the only way I could get it to rhyme--I mean....yes, they are now one, prepare yourselves accordingly. :ph34r:

Something to do, eh? Does she draw Remington Springfield fan art? :ph34r::P

Altermind, okay, but it'll mainly just be him fuming and might end in him getting really frustrated. Twi, do you want Funtimes to say something to him or what? About Edgerunner, I've been waiting for Kobold's Vondra post before I do mine. Hypno, I just haven't thought of anything for. 

It was the only way I could get it to rhyme--I mean....yes, they are now one, prepare yourselves accordingly. :ph34r:

Something to do, eh? Does she draw Remington Springfield fan art? :ph34r::P

He's the only Joe, he's the only King.

Altermind, okay, but it'll mainly just be him fuming and might end in him getting really frustrated. Twi, do you want Funtimes to say something to him or what? About Edgerunner, I've been waiting for Kobold's Vondra post before I do mine. Hypno, I just haven't thought of anything for. 

What about the Destructors?

Thinking about Corvallis. Comatose, how about a princess GOOD post?

Funtimes is too distracted by Voidgaze right now, so she won't say anything to Altermind unless he deliberately gets her attention. If you need me to fill in any of her dialogue, though, I'd be happy to.

Where did you come from

Where did you go

Where did you come from

Kobold-King Joe?

(Good luck getting that out of your heads. :P)

I don't Understand this. We are at all times Different people and completely Distinguishable. :ph34r::P

Edited by Kobold King

Let me say that Different and Distinguishable sound like completely insufferable Epics. Like hipsters who decided picking names that halfway described their powers were "too mainstream," so they chose bland adjectives as their names to make them different and distinguishable from the rest of the crowd. I can just picture them sitting in a cafe somewhere, sipping coffee and explaining that their names are "a meta commentary on how the uniqueness of an Epic's name effectively makes said Epic indistinguishable from the rest of the crowd; therefore, Different and Distinguishable are bold names designed to be, in effect, different and distinguishable." <_<

Let me say that Different and Distinguishable sound like completely insufferable Epics. Like hipsters who decided picking names that halfway described their powers were "too mainstream," so they chose bland adjectives as their names to make them different and distinguishable from the rest of the crowd. I can just picture them sitting in a cafe somewhere, sipping coffee and explaining that their names are "a meta commentary on how the uniqueness of an Epic's name effectively makes said Epic indistinguishable from the rest of the crowd; therefore, Different and Distinguishable are bold names designed to be, in effect, different and distinguishable." <_<

While working on their screenplays?