[game] Buy or Sell?

I'll buy that! Even if it should be a sell.

Nightblood prediction:

Vasher will eventually give Vivenna Nightblood

Buy.

I think there is going to be a Shard Pair (what in my own terminology is a pair of Shards whose abilities contradict each other. Not sure if there is an official term, or if I stole it from somewhere) based off of the idea of Joy and Despair. 

Buy, for sure but they probably won't know how, otherwise we probably wouldn't have space mistborn.

Kelsier will have a part (at least be seen/talk to a somewhat major character) in 21st century Scadrial.

Buy. Why not!  :D

Alcatraz 5 will have Stormlight easter eggs.

Buy. The easter egg consists of Alcatraz rambling on about those whacky books of the real Brandon Sanderson, he wrote as a punishment for bringing swords to a wedding.

Nightmaws are mutated Aviars.

Buy. The easter egg consists of Alcatraz rambling on about those whacky books of the real Brandon Sanderson, he wrote as a punishment for bringing swords to a wedding.

Nightmaws are mutated Aviars.

Sell, otherwise why would one of the aviar's abilities involve shielding their minds from the nightmaws?

the next compounder we will see is a zinc compounder in the alloy of law trilogy

Sell. Just not quite right. Brandon wouldn't set us up with another compounder so quickly.

We'll see a Guardians/Avengers type team form eventually combining the strengths of all of the Shardworlds. 

(out of game), i did speak with him at a signing, and asked if we would see more compounders and he did say yes, that he really wanted to further explore what could be done with the system. I was just hazarding a guess that it would be a zinc compounder, as kind of like a source for Wax during the story, instead of another villain. 

edit: to further clarify, the buy or sell for me was the TYPE of compounder. I don't want you to think I made a buy or sell post to something I already knew the answer to. Sorry!

Edited by Pathfinder

• 2 months later...

Kobold King uses Thread Necromancy!

Here's my sell: Night's Sorrow will be a member of the Coven in Calamity.

Buy, for reasons already discussed.

His powers will actually not be shadow/darkness based, even if his name implies so.

Sell. I like his legacy as the Lord Mistborn.

WoR

Nightblood will eat one of the Unmade.

Sell. Too easy. The Unmade are way too big of a threat to get dealt with like that.

Nightblood will act as a Skybreaker spren without needing an actual spren.

Edited by Shaggai

Sell. Too easy. The Unmade are way too big of a threat to get dealt with like that.

Nightblood will act as a Skybreaker spren without needing an actual spren.

Sell. Nightblood will be his own type of spren.

One of the main characters will *actually* die in the next Stormlight Archive book. 

Sell, storm form is quite of durable, and she was in shard plate, as long as a plateau did not fall on her.

In Stones unhallowed Szeth will fight another honorblade wielder, probably another Shin.

Sell, storm form is quite of durable, and she was in shard plate, as long as a plateau did not fall on her.

In Stones unhallowed Szeth will fight another honorblade wielder, probably another Shin.

Buy. How would he not?

Nightblood and the Honorblades will interact weirdly in a way that reveals interesting things about the Cosmere.