[game] Buy or Sell?

Sell! Wax will live on! :ph34r::P

There will be a magic system based around baking or cooking in general.

Good news for you, there already is! Come down to the Dark Alley, where we'll show you all the wonders of spiking magic baking!  :ph34r:

Wait, what? Was I talking about Kandra?

Sorry. I missed a page. I'll continue on from here now.

Pretzels from Scadrial will become a delicacy throughout the cosmere.

Buy. I like the idea of a worldhopping pretzel vendor.

Kelsier's Shadow will learn to worldhop and spawn a whole set of new religions all over the Cosmere. Shu-Kelsier on Sel, The Metallic Tones on Nalthis, and SurviVorinism on Roshar.

Edited by killersquirrel59

• 2 weeks later...

That would be cool, but... sell. Kelsier didn't seem to see his religion as a philosophy to be spread on its own merit; it was a weapon against the Lord Ruler.

Main antagonists in the Reckoners series will all be evil versions of famous superheroes. Just as Steelheart was evil!Superman, we will see evil!Green Lantern or evil!Professor X as the novels go on.

That would be cool, but... sell. Kelsier didn't seem to see his religion as a philosophy to be spread on its own merit; it was a weapon against the Lord Ruler.

Main antagonists in the Reckoners series will all be evil versions of famous superheroes. Just as Steelheart was evil!Superman, we will see evil!Green Lantern or evil!Professor X as the novels go on.

Sell, we know about the antagonist of Firefight and she doesn´t remind me of any superhero.

Epics and vanillas together can have not evil superpowered children.

Sell. Too... long term for a YA book. We want explosions and stuff NOW!!!! (At least that's my general impression. YA books don't do long-term plots.)

We will eventually figure out that Stephen Leeds would be insane if it weren't for his hallucinations.

He'll change his name to Nazh and go back in time.

Sell.  Nazh was born on Threnody. 

Sometime during the Stormlight Archive, Kaladin will use his gravitation and atmospheric powers to travel to one of Roshar's moons.

Sell.  Nazh was born on Threnody. 

Sometime during the Stormlight Archive, Kaladin will use his gravitation and atmospheric powers to travel to one of Roshar's moons.

Well, we don't know where Sigzil was born, do we?

Buy.

There will be some sort of life on the moons.

Rosharan life seems to be adapted for every inhospitable climate imaginable, so a tentative buy.

There will be an Epic necromancer in the Reckoners series, potentially a member of the Coven. (The team of Epics that rules the southern states.)

Sell, it was stated that no Epic can resurect the death, even if this isn´t 100% canon, because of the in world scource we can still assume that such an Epic would be very unknown, which in turn is very unlikely with such a power. Necromancers would probably be the foulest canon violation. :P

One member of the Coven likes to drink poisoned tea.

Sell, it was stated that no Epic can resurect the death, even if this isn´t 100% canon, because of the in world scource we can still assume that such an Epic would be very unknown, which in turn is very unlikely with such a power. Necromancers would probably be the foulest canon violation. :P

One member of the Coven likes to drink poisoned tea.

Buy, because classical references are cool.

There will be an Epic named Calamity, because what the hell.

Buy, because classical references are cool.

There will be an Epic named Calamity, because what the hell.

Buy. I like the "Calamity is an epic" theory.

The cosmere is all just one of Steven's hallucinations

• 2 weeks later...

Buy,  It would be cool if the mysterious "opposing force" that shattered Adonalsium and still exists turns out to be our good friend Wit.  

Some time during the Wax and Wayne books or during the modern trilogy, somebody will shoot a bullet through an allomancer and into their friend during a climactic moment.  Hemalurgic bullet, awww yeeeeeah

Buy. I'm not a huge fan of Hemalurgy, but that would be the coolest.

The non-sentient life on the other systems of Greater Roshar is really cool, but we'll never hear about it. 

Edited by Curiosity