[game] Buy or Sell?

Buy. That could work.

On the Tel'aran'rhiod, I have no doubt that that was an inspiration for Brandon as he conceived the Cosmere, but dreamworlds of some sort of another that can be entered physically are a trope that's been around for a long while.

All magic constrained by Adonalsium is constrained to only work within that dwarf galaxy.

Buy. So much buy. It's just so much easier to explain a new group or culture sympathetically if you are in their heads. Plus there was Miles' execution speech which may or may not refer to the Souther Scadrians.

There will be extensive exposition on Voidbringing in Stones Unhallowed.

Sell. I think the Southern issue is gonna be a periphery until the third book at least. This one will focus on the Set, with a lot of foreshadowing about their connection the the Southern Scadrians.

Cadmium will be used to slow bullets in the second trilogy.

Sell, exposition really isn't how Brandon does things.

Cadmium is the pulser one right? If so then I buy it, as long as they work out if you can use it with out including your own body in the bubble.

Wasing the seeing of a hearing in high imperial, with a person wasing tje knowing of imperial to translate (we will see a trial in high imperial in SoS, and there will be a translater for the pov character so that we understand)

Edit: ninja'd

Edited by signspace13

signspace... that would be awesome! but there wouldn't be a translator... maybe as an interlude? I guess I'll buy it...

Hoid is going to snap (mentally not allomatically) and end up destroying the world that Odium is on to destroy odium, and then everybody is going to gang up on him

Returned are only on Nalthis, as far as I'm aware, although they can Worldhop *coughZahelcough*.

So It would originate from Nalthis, at least.

There appears to be nothing to buy, but I have something to sell

Warbreaker/WoR spoiler

Zahel/Vasher will die using his divine breath to heal one of our main plot characters, this will likely be explained to us by Nightblood, as Brandon doesn't like using magic his readers don't understand to solve problems.

Edited by signspace13

Sell, as much as I wish it. His control is much too fine, and acts more like telekinesis than the Pushes and Pull we're familiar with. Of course, his helmet might actually be a sprenblade that grants him Transportation, allowing him to shift the center he performs the Pushes and Pulls from. And Xavier is clearly a crazy-powerful Soother with something that lets him recieve in there.

Santhids are going to play a heavy symbolic role in Stones Unhallowed.

Sell they have already played a rather symbolic role and I think Brandon will take the opportunities to introduce more of Shinovar.

Amians will play a larger role in the desolations than already assumed (perhaps another Native Rosharan race that was possessed by Odium?)

Buy

Lift will use seeds offensively. Like, throw bags of seeds on the ground, suddenly vines. Everywhere, tangling legs, tangling arms, but Lift is slipping away over the top of the gnarly mass with a frictionless grace.

Buy. That just seems like a nice tactical thing that all edgedancers would do.

We will see another Peter cameo in Mistborn. (Ahlstrom square, Lord Peterus.)