So guys, do you remember how the longest time we didn't really know what Obliteration's profile in some of the version in Steelheart said about him? Well, I at least found a mention on how he killed Endless Dreams. All it required to overhelm his supposed invunerability and melt him was reaching the temperature of the sun.

Well okay then. Anyone who still doubts Obliteration is the most terrifying Epic in the Reckonersverse please raise your hand. :mellow:

Well okay then. Anyone who still doubts Obliteration is the most terrifying Epic in the Reckonersverse please raise your hand. :mellow:

*raises hand*

Gogodancer!Steelheart from one of Megans alternate universes.

Not in this universe certainly. :mellow: I mean sparks, He got arguably the safest form of PI and an apparently no upper limit to the damage he can do, plus teleportation, enhanced strenght and a freezing touch (that also works extremly fast), never hurts.

Now Cuthulu Nighthound, fom universe 666 is another matter entirely. :ph34r:

Oh, sorry. I don't know why I was thinking this was an information from some in book character.

To be fair, I didn't read the actual profile, only got some information from it. So it could totally be that the heat version of Metronome was standing right next to Obliteration and Endless Dreams at the moment. :P

(By the way Voidus, were you serious about adding the great Metronome as an actual character? :ph34r: )

Oh and Winter, will we get another post from Red or will it only be Nighthound and Neverthere... banter?

Edited by Edgedancer

To be fair, I didn't read the actual profile, only got some information from it. So it could totally be that the heat version of Metronome was standing right next to Obliteration and Endless Dreams at the moment. :P

(By the way Voidus, were you serious about adding the great Metronome as an actual character? :ph34r: )

Oh and Winter, will we get another post from Red or will it only be Nighthound and Neverthere... banter?

I'm still undecided on that, I'm just not sure if I could ever write his er... truly awe inspiring presence well enough. :P

PP and Saccharine should arrive at the museum soon unless you wanted the NeverNight conversation to cover anything else in particular?

I'm still undecided on that, I'm just not sure if I could ever write his er... truly awe inspiring presence well enough. :P

PP and Saccharine should arrive at the museum soon unless you wanted the NeverNight conversation to cover anything else in particular?

The world just isn't ready for Lightwards and Lucentia to grovel at his feet saying "We're not worthy!" -_-:P

Maybe you could start with his slightly less impressive brother Heatronome? :P ...What do you mean that should be Thermometer? :ph34r:

Nothing in particular, no. I'd anticipated some kind of reaction to him being her brother, be it trying to figure out her motivation from him or just general gossip, that may or may not consist of badly veiled insults on her exspense. :ph34r:  :P

The world just isn't ready for Lightwards and Lucentia to grovel at his feet saying "We're not worthy!" -_-:P

"We couldn't possibly care as much about the time as you do, oh great Metronome." (You can try reading this with or without Lucentia style sarcasm. :P )

And once he appears theres just no conceivable way that any city would agree to be ruled by anyone else. :P

Maybe you could start with his slightly less impressive brother Heatronome? :P ...What do you mean that should be Thermometer? :ph34r:

Nothing in particular, no. I'd anticipated some kind of reaction to him being her brother, be it trying to figure out her motivation from him or just general gossip, that may or may not consist of badly veiled insults on her exspense. :ph34r:  :P

"We couldn't possibly care as much about the time as you do, oh great Metronome." (You can try reading this with or without Lucentia style sarcasm. :P )

I might do something like that, I just feel that if I ever got around to actually writing Metronome he'd lose something as a character. I'm happy to keep his semi-canonical appearance in the 'Day in the life of' section and leave it at that for now.

Yeah I'll try to get her reaction to that up and then Mrs. Voidus and I will bring the Carlisles up sometime after that when it seems appropriate/when a pie is located nearby that they can throw at Nighthound.

And once he appears theres just no conceivable way that any city would agree to be ruled by anyone else. :P

I might do something like that, I just feel that if I ever got around to actually writing Metronome he'd lose something as a character. I'm happy to keep his semi-canonical appearance in the 'Day in the life of' section and leave it at that for now.

Yeah I'll try to get her reaction to that up and then Mrs. Voidus and I will bring the Carlisles up sometime after that when it seems appropriate/when a pie is located nearby that they can throw at Nighthound.

Good thing he's generous enough to leave the hard work to all the other Epics. :P

True, that's the problem with memes. -_-

Perfect. Now, who do we know that could prepare that cake? :ph34r:

Good thing he's generous enough to leave the hard work to all the other Epics. :P

True, that's the problem with memes. -_-

Perfect. Now, who do we know that could prepare that cake? :ph34r:

Then Funtimes murdered Lightwards a dozen times and he decided that the best way to expand the Empire of Light was by baking as many cakes as possible and leaving them for people.  :ph34r:

Then Funtimes murdered Lightwards a dozen times and he decided that the best way to expand the Empire of Light was by baking as many cakes as possible and leaving them for people. :ph34r:

Or she could just, you know, decide that the MoNA needs a few cakes and pies to enhance the feng shui or something like that. :P

Then Funtimes murdered Lightwards a dozen times and he decided that the best way to expand the Empire of Light was by baking as many cakes as possible and leaving them for people.  :ph34r:

Does he hire Saccarine ato bake the cakes in her own special way? :ph34r:

I feel like I need to have something for Edgedancer when he gets back….but I don't know if I have time for a long comic…. :mellow:

Fear not fair maiden...

a037bd8278745368d4bfcc03408c003d.png

EDIT:

I don't know whether or not I should be sorry for this, but here it is anyway.  :ph34r:

e110d888471bbee39e6da92beedcaaf1.png

Well I've been left in the dust now. :lol::D

Edited by Kobold King

So guys, do you remember how the longest time we didn't really know what Obliteration's profile in some of the version in Steelheart said about him? Well, I at least found a mention on how he killed Endless Dreams. All it required to overhelm his supposed invunerability and melt him was reaching the temperature of the sun.

This raises another problem (like the problem with how Obliteration could get enough energy in a weak to melt an entire city). How does he get enough temperature to raise something to the temperature of the sun.... from the sun. I'm wondering how this went down. Did he trap Dreams somewhere and then spend ages heating him/her up? Did he explode a nuke, get all the heat, and then transfer it in one go into Dreams? Did he have a fire Epic on hand to draw heat from? Curious

I feel like I need to have something for Edgedancer when he gets back….but I don't know if I have time for a long comic….:mellow:

I don't know whether or not I should be sorry for this, but here it is anyway. :ph34r: 

e110d888471bbee39e6da92beedcaaf1.png

Fear not fair maiden...

a037bd8278745368d4bfcc03408c003d.png

EDIT:

Well I've been left in the dust now. :lol::D

Aww thank you guys.

So Kobold, does Lightwards need Funtimes at the MoNA right away, or should she head to Thoughttown first?

Lightwards doesn't have any immediate need of her. Though she should contact him via his mobile if she wants to avoid an infuriated rant about communicating with her allies later in the day. :ph34r:

Lightwards doesn't have any immediate need of her. Though she should contact him via his mobile if she wants to avoid an infuriated rant about communicating with her allies later in the day. :ph34r:

She doesn't have a mobile or his number, though. Looks like she'll be sweet-talking Altermind into letting her borrow his. :ph34r: