What are you playing right now?

Same. Still playing in all my spare time. Finally broke the lvl 25 2week rut I was in and now on 27 so I'm happy with that. The game is small story wise and very repetitive but it's highly addicting.

Yeah, as much as people complain, they still cant stop playing it haha. I'm 28 and leveling alts now. Just beat the raid last night. STILL can't stop.

I have the Warlock for me, Hunter for my son and a Titan for my daughter lol. I really suck at the PVP so I'm just doing the Strikes. I still haven't done VoG at all. That's the only thing left for me. I don't have a lot of game friends so getting 6 for Raid is hard.

Suggestion: Using DestinyLFG.net is really good for finding other players on your console that are looking for a raid group. It's content that is really really worth experiencing, so you may want to give it a shot sometimes. They are often looking for one more person, but you really need to have a microphone if you don't know the fights. Hope it works out! Btw, if anyone is on Xbox One and needs friends, my GT is Bloodfalcon2. just message me that you are from 17S.

I'm probably giving up on Fallout 3.  :unsure:  I don't think games where shooting things (other than portals) are really my thing.  I find myself a nervous wreck when a mutant dog attacks me in the wasteland and dreading going anywhere.  If it was me in real life, I'd probably go back to the Vault and try to make up with the inhabitants.  My hubs at least said he'd take advantage of us having bought the game again and he plans to play it sometime.  Puzzle/adventure games are more my thing, or the strategic sort like Civ (yeah, Civ in space soon!), with the occasional old RP game for a console where I don't have to react quickly and my party members have a turn they act on.  I'm soooo terrible at reacting.

World of Warcraft again. Just bought  Borderlands 2 as well, so I'll probably hit that up soon. 

I'm going to add next month's post onto here as well because I know that I won't have any time to post it: 

Halo Master Chief Collection, Assassins Creed: Unity, and WoW: Warlords of Draenor. All at the same time. Until they are all done. It's like running 3 marathons at once. A TRIMARATHON OF GAMES.

I'm going to be getting a paid sub to WoW pretty soon, when I do my name is DamienVryce on Korgath, add me.

FYI, according to those who believe in the "leaked Blizzcon plans" that were posted, WoW may very soon go free to play. I kind of doubt it because I don't think they need to, but some people swear it's from a credible source. So good time to start!

If it goes F2P eveything is going to go up in price. Like Old Republic.

Like what would go up in price? I doubt they would do a lot of what Old Republic did. That game is really really restricting. So much so that it was the reason I couldn't get into the game to begin with. Only made it to level 15 or something. Anyway, if you know any full time wow players, you know they pay for the game 100x over buying pets and mounts and realm transfers. The changes they've made recently make it obvious they've noticed the potential of digital services and an in game store. If they can remove the subscription barrier for 2 million more players, I'm sure they will still find themselves rolling in cash from those transactions alone. 

For Destiny players I have 2 questions the other night I was playing with my friends doing a Strike and when I died they both said a title popped up saying Jedi-Solo(my name) Judge of Death has died... Why did that pop up?? I've never seen that before!

Also the old Farm cave on Earth has a pile of bodies with a prompt and a freaky voice. What is this for? I've not seen a mission in relation to the bodies.

Age of Empires II is my poison of choice. But then again, I'm a modder for that game. I've been working on a total conversion for the Wheel of Time. So fun!

When I have a little more time on my hands, I play Sword of the Stars, a 4X space strategy game, or The Pit, a rogue-like set in the same universe. The games are both pretty good, but the backstory is incredible.

For Destiny players I have 2 questions the other night I was playing with my friends doing a Strike and when I died they both said a title popped up saying Jedi-Solo(my name) Judge of Death has died... Why did that pop up?? I've never seen that before!

Also the old Farm cave on Earth has a pile of bodies with a prompt and a freaky voice. What is this for? I've not seen a mission in relation to the bodies.

I'm not entirely sure on the "Judge of Death" title, but the cave is a nod to a broken spawn zone they had in place there. Players were forming teams and just farming that cave all day because it dropped so much loot. It was patched and they put that in to acknowledge it. It mentions a billion souls not being enough for master Razhul or something like that, which I think is the name of the Cryptarch.

Like what would go up in price? I doubt they would do a lot of what Old Republic did. That game is really really restricting. So much so that it was the reason I couldn't get into the game to begin with. Only made it to level 15 or something. Anyway, if you know any full time wow players, you know they pay for the game 100x over buying pets and mounts and realm transfers. The changes they've made recently make it obvious they've noticed the potential of digital services and an in game store. If they can remove the subscription barrier for 2 million more players, I'm sure they will still find themselves rolling in cash from those transactions alone. 

'Tis true. I didn't think about that. 

I also made a Pandaren with what might be a slightly offensive name because my wife and I were a little... under the influence... his name is Ashuan. He is also super freking awesome and kicks massive amounts off chull

Edited by BreathTaker

The Cryptarch makes since. I think his name is Rahool and yeah I heard it in the creepy voice.

The Judge thing is bugging me cause I've been trying to google it for about 5 days with no luck. I thought it was pretty cool but I didn't see it. They both saw it though. I've done a lot of Strikes and have yet to see that on anyone else.