Rate the Avatar Above You!

5 minutes ago, Scarletfox said:

oh, WHEW! Ok, naw I saw szeth, but I'm starting to think what I interpreted as sunglasses weren't sunglasses.... ehehehe :PB) 

I actually haven't finished Oathbringer (ikr crazy), so if szeth becomes one of those dark stormlight dudes, I haven't seen it yet. Is that what that is? Dark stormlight? Not sunglasses?

It's voidlight, and I'm not telling you.

8 hours ago, Scarletfox said:

oh, WHEW! Ok, naw I saw szeth, but I'm starting to think what I interpreted as sunglasses weren't sunglasses.... ehehehe :PB) 

I actually haven't finished Oathbringer (ikr crazy), so if szeth becomes one of those dark stormlight dudes, I haven't seen it yet. Is that what that is? Dark stormlight? Not sunglasses?

I... believe they’re just regular eyes. 8-bit Szeth is really up to interpretation though. I’m pretty sure Nameless thought it was a cyclops. 

Also 10/10 from me! It’s very original, and the color palette works quite nicely. It matches your name as well. Good profile pic!

15 hours ago, Rosharan A.C. said:

I... believe they’re just regular eyes. 8-bit Szeth is really up to interpretation though. I’m pretty sure Nameless thought it was a cyclops. 

Also 10/10 from me! It’s very original, and the color palette works quite nicely. It matches your name as well. Good profile pic!

Personally, I also used to think it was a cyclops.

10/10 Galaxy cat.

It’s Hoid, who’s awesome, with his flute, which is extra awesome, but something about this particular piece of art is throwing me off... I give it a solid 6/10.

((Also in general I’m going to be much more harsh scores now. I don’t think I’ve ever given a score below a 5, which means that my results that I’m giving are very clearly biased towards the upper half of the scale. It’s going to take something spectacular to convince me to give a 8 or higher. BUT of course this is all subjective anyways, so don’t take my scores too personally. They’re based on personal aesthetics and tastes, so regardless of what I give, your score that you give yourself is much more important!))

2 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

It’s Hoid, who’s awesome, with his flute, which is extra awesome, but something about this particular piece of art is throwing me off... I give it a solid 6/10.

((Also in general I’m going to be much more harsh scores now. I don’t think I’ve ever given a score below a 5, which means that my results that I’m giving are very clearly biased towards the upper half of the scale. It’s going to take something spectacular to convince me to give a 8 or higher. BUT of course this is all subjective anyways, so don’t take my scores too personally. They’re based on personal aesthetics and tastes, so regardless of what I give, your score that you give yourself is much more important!))

I am OFFEND! BOOTS! GIVE BOOTS!

It almost seems electric, and purple is my favorite color. I'd give it a solid 7.8/10

3 minutes ago, Hentient said:

Hoid, You can never go wrong with Hoid. But I though Hoid was taken? How did you get him to pose for you?!? 9/10

Well, you see, Hoid was taken but HoidWasTaken was not taken so I took HoidWasTaken. The fact of the matter now is that Hoid and HoidWasTaken are Taken but HoidWasTakenWasTaken is not taken.

I feel like that is an among us reference, which is eh- not my favorite thing. 7/10 space is still neat.

11 minutes ago, HoidWasTaken said:

Well, you see, Hoid was taken but HoidWasTaken was not taken so I took HoidWasTaken. The fact of the matter now is that Hoid and HoidWasTaken are Taken but HoidWasTakenWasTaken is not taken.

I feel like that is an among us reference, which is eh- not my favorite thing. 7/10 space is still neat.

Oh haha I didn't think of it like an Among us reference but I guess it is one :P I just like space. (Though I guess I could make it a Among us reference by changing my member title to "Was not an Impostor" or "Was ejected")

Well if HoidWasTaken Wasnt taken but It is now, I doubt anyone will take HoidWasTakenWasTaken, as that would be taking hoid, and hoid cant be taken. Which is why I'm curious as to how you convinced him to let you take a pictue of him?!? 9/10

Edited by Hentient

2 hours ago, revelryintheart said:

.......now I'm curious 
@Truthless of Shinovar rate mine

oh also yours is 10/10 chef's kiss

Actually yours might be one of my favorites on the shard. It’s got quite a few things going for it. A) It’s your own artwork, which is always good, B) it has a very purplish theme that I like, and C) the background looks like Starry Night. Honestly, C probably sold me on it, it’s such a subtle and little thing that you probably didn’t even mean to do but it’s still there! Altogether I rate it 8/10.

1 hour ago, HoidWasTaken said:

I am OFFEND! BOOTS! GIVE BOOTS!

(Does an upvote count?:P)

And the next person can skip me

Edited by Truthless of Shinovar

2 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Actually yours might be one of my favorites on the shard. It’s got quite a few things going for it. A) It’s your own artwork, which is always good, B) it has a very purplish theme that I like, and C) the background looks like Starry Night. Honestly, C probably sold me on it, it’s such a subtle and little thing that you probably didn’t even mean to do but it’s still there! Altogether I rate it 8/10.

High praise indeed.

And the starry night background was not intentional :P

This is... what, princess peach from one of the Paper Mario games? Anyways, it’s nice and simple. A pixilated reference to to one of the greatest gaming industries known; it shows you have excellent taste.

Overall 6.5/10. It’s enjoyable and above average, but nothing super distinct about it.

Guest Somebody from Scadrial
14 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

This is... what, princess peach from one of the Paper Mario games? Anyways, it’s nice and simple. A pixilated reference to to one of the greatest gaming industries known; it shows you have excellent taste.

Overall 6.5/10. It’s enjoyable and above average, but nothing super distinct about it.

Very obviously depicting Szeth, easily associated with your name 8/10

• 2 weeks later...