Random Stuff II

Heads up if anyone ever wants to comment on Imgflip (a meming summary of an actual comment thread): 

Original meme on the front page this morning: 

ql22s.jpg

I saw it, and replied thusly: 

qmfrk.jpg

That comment was visited by….

qmfx3.jpg

One other user agreed with my point, and together, we expressed dismay. 

qmg1r.jpg

It….didn't go over well. 

qmg3p.jpg

qmg6c.jpg

And I'm watching the downvotes roll in, wondering how these people sleep at night. <_<

Oh...oh look at all these upvotes that just keep pouring out of my fingers.  IT'S ALMOST LIKE BEING NICE TO PEOPLE IS A GOOD THING.

So. I, in my pre-Who excitement, was taking a look at BBC America's schedule for the week of DW season 9's premier.

I noticed that they were doing a marathon of all of the previous seasons. Yay! But then I hit the beginning of the marathon (I was scrolling back from the 19th on the DirecTV guide) and realized something.

They. Skipped. Nine.

595926_angry-hades-crazy-mom-hercules.gi

Those...those monsters.

#nineisawesome #itsnotamarathonifyoudon'tplaythemall

Edit: 

Dear animators,

Blue flame is HOTTER than red and yellow flame.

Sincerely,

All the science nerds ever.

Edited by Kaymyth

Dear animators,

Blue flame is HOTTER than red and yellow flame.

Sincerely,

All the science nerds ever.

Though, to a lot of people, red means angry, so you gotta cut them some slack. Though, don't cut a slice for me. I don't think I want to eat slack. It sounds disgusting.

Relax, fans, relax.

Doctor Who was always stupid.  Doctor Who was always smart.

It was always for kids.  It was always for adults.

It always had bizarre, kinda messed up episodes (remember the Four serial about how taxes are evil?)

That's its strength.

It. Is. Everything.

Relax, fans, relax.

It always had bizarre, kinda messed up episodes (remember the Four serial about how taxes are evil?)

That's its strength.

It. Is. Everything.

Yet it is also nothing.......

anyway, for all you Aussies out there....

Why was post-15956-0-73783700-1441509155_thumb.p afraid of post-15956-0-26382000-1441509161_thumb.j?

Cause post-15956-0-26382000-1441509161_thumb.j ate post-15956-0-43432300-1441509157_thumb.p. HAHAHAHAHA. NO

Anyone watched the Heroes Reborn trailers and thought 'That sounds like Steelheart'?

No but I can't wait to watch the show. I loved season 1, too bad they ended it there.

(If you don't get it, it's a joke among fans that the other seasons are so bad that they don't exist.

No but I can't wait to watch the show. I loved season 1, too bad they ended it there.

(If you don't get it, it's a joke among fans that the other seasons are so bad that they don't exist.

I didn't take that big an issue to them, though Season 5(?) was it (the last one - possibly season 4, but 'book/section' 5) was most definitely subpar.  

Most definitely looking forward to the series though.

Re Stealheart v Heroes Reborn:

Calamity - Eclipse

Where are the good epics - All that grafitti saying 'Where are the heroes?'

Relax, fans, relax.

That's its strength.

It. Is. Everything.

Does this remind anyone else of common MPL arguments?

I didn't think it actually got that bad until the writers' strike.  When that happened, a bunch of plot threads got dumped and the entire show basically did a nosedive into a pile of lava.

A nosedive into a pile of lava? That bad?

Let me put it this way: I never saw the show until an enormous fan convinced me and my family to watch the season 3 opener, promising she'd fill us in. She spent the entire episode saying "It's usually not this bad, I promise!" and I never watched further, nor did I go back and watch old episodes.

A bored mind, some yarn, and a home made cardboard loom, had resulted in this.

It's too small to be a scarf, and I would never need one anyway, so I don't know what to do with it.

(And for you ADHD people out there, that is a freckle on my left hand, not a peice of dirt.)

:o  ...I have a freckle thing in almost exactly the same place. What. 

Anyways, that scarf is adorable. Maybe a cat can wear it.