Well I was actually considering wheter or not he would have cut her Achilles tendon forcing her to walk on all fours for a while. :mellow:

"That's awful!" -- Decent human beings.

* sigh * "Nighthound, how dreadfully inefficient of you. If you're going to waste your time on these pitiful people, at least let them walk upright. We're only as fast as the slowest one of the pets you've mutilated." -- Lightwards. <_<

"That's awful!" -- Decent human beings.

* sigh * "Nighthound, how dreadfully inefficient of you. If you're going to waste your time on these pitiful people, at least let them walk upright. We're only as fast as the slowest one of the pets you've mutilated." -- Lightwards. <_<

"Eh, if worst comes to worst we can just abandon her." -- Nighthound <_<

Edited by Edgedancer

"Don't be wasteful, Nighthound. 'Vincenzo' here would love to take her off your hands."

* hungry allosaurus rumbling *

"Numnums is on a diet! Strictly no exploding gel secreting Epics! Just throw her off the museum if she can't keep up." -Neverthere  <_<

Edited by Voidus

"How much would you be willing to pay me?"

"If you leave her behind I can't be responsible for what my more rebellious dinosaurs might do to her. So I suggest you leave her tendons intact."

"Numnums is on a diet! Strictly no exploding gel secreting Epics! Just throw her off the museum if she can't keep up." -Neverthere  <_<

"Nobody asked you, you intangible freeloader."

*glares*

"Fine."

*Projects to Funtimes to tell her Nighthound and Lightwards are planning to kill Nathan*

* Lightwards sets up an elaborate fake planning table with pictures of "Nathan Terry," whom he insists to an angry Funtimes is a rival Epic who just so happens to look like her boyfriend *

"Oh yeah, that's the Nathan you were talking about. The one you said you were going to give Numnums to me for so we could attack him right?"

"Lightwards just give her the damnation dino to shut her up." *traps the dinosaur with explosives in case she ever goes near it in her actual body*

"Lightwards just give her the damnation dino to shut her up." *traps the dinosaur with explosives in case she ever goes near it in her actual body*

*winks at Nighthound*

"Only one way to get me to shut up, but unfortunately I'm already spoken for. Numnums does get dreadfully jealous you know."

* Lightwards sets up an elaborate fake planning table with pictures of "Nathan Terry," whom he insists to an angry Funtimes is a rival Epic who just so happens to look like her boyfriend *

:mellow:

I don't know whether to be impressed at the effort he put into this, or to facepalm at the notion that he actually thinks she'd fall for it.

"I'm sure he could find it in himself to share."

* Numnums immediately chomps down on Nighthound, biting him completely in half and slicing into thin ribbons in his teeth. And then Nighthound died. *

:mellow:

I don't know whether to be impressed at the effort he put into this, or to facepalm at the notion that he actually thinks she'd fall for it.

It'd definitely be a last resort.

"While we're at it we might as well work out a plan for killing Pam Hattner and... uh, 'Rebellion Sunlight'?"

* Numnums immediately chomps down on Nighthound, biting him completely in half and slicing into thin ribbons in his teeth. And then Nighthound died. *

And then Numnums got the girl. :P

Let's see, if I facepalm with strength proportional to how stupid his idea is, then....

....owwww.

On second thought, don't facepalm, I'd prefer your face not getting hurt. :P

Let's see, if I facepalm with strength proportional to how stupid his idea is, then....

....owwww.

And now you know why Alethi women cover their safehand. To cushion the impact when they facepalm from the mens idiocy. :P

Edited by Voidus

Just to try to fit some planning into the thread in the last 7 pages (Heresy I know but I'll make up for it with pugs)
Did anyone have any plans for what the Portland factions would be getting up to today? The MEE probably won't be launching any large scale attacks but they'd be employing some subtle information gathering and perhaps an assassination attempt or two.

Just to try to fit some planning into the thread in the last 7 pages (Heresy I know but I'll make up for it with pugs)

Did anyone have any plans for what the Portland factions would be getting up to today? The MEE probably won't be launching any large scale attacks but they'd be employing some subtle information gathering and perhaps an assassination attempt or two.

Lightwards is attacking Chimera, and he'll be forcing the citizens of Portland to hear one of his speeches later. If the MEE tries anything he'll burn a few blocks to the ground to send a message.

Planning? Shame on you! :P

Nighthound and Lucentia will try to get some privacy and have a talk now that Lucentia got to know their "allies".

Planning? Shame on you! :P

Nighthound and Lucentia will try to get some privacy and have a talk now that Lucentia got to know their "allies".

There is no privacy, only Neverthere! :P

Lightwards is attacking Chimera, and he'll be forcing the citizens of Portland to hear one of his speeches later. If the MEE tries anything he'll burn a few blocks to the ground to send a message.

Ok. The MEE will definitely try something then, have to advance our goals and all. XD