Is this a thing now? Alright. Hit Feather up with some Qs!

FeatherWriter

Do you still have spikes? Or did you have to get them again after your absence?

Also: Agents of SHIELD season two thoughts?

Haha, I wasn't gone THAT long. As you can see from the title flair over there beneath me, I'm still a mod. The spikes really only hurt when the admins use them to override my free will and turn me into their mind slave.

I liked season 2! The series has its flaws, but it tends now to be problematic, which is appreciated. I'm entertained nonetheless, and that's what's important! I've become inordinately fond of Chloe Bennet (Skye) since choosing her as the faceclaim for Eliane, my Seeker in Elendel.

Do you still do Infinity Blade? (aka the best game ever?)

I've played all three games and read both novellas! I don't know that I "still" do Infinity Blade, since I haven't messed with it after finishing, but yeah it's a great game. Someday I want to type up an Isa appreciation post, both for the way Brandon handles her and the way that ChAIR did.

When will you finally cave in to canon Vanalen? If you want to downvote me so bad, why don't you mod-boost me to an amount of rep that you feel comfortable downvoting? Why am I so outrageously cool and smart and better than you? B)

Vanalen is not canon and never will be, but you already know that I've written the AU fic, kerj. Get off my case. 

I do not have the power to mess with rep other than the one downvote or upvote per post that every single member of this site has. What do you think I have? Admin spikes??? 

I can almost see a question mark at the end of the loooong blur that is the end of your post there, but it's weird. I can't seem to make out what you wrote. It happens sometimes. My pure and innocent eyes often just protect me from horrifying untruths, lest I corrupt my lovely perfection.

What's your level in Infinity Blade? IB2? IB3? God King level both games? Worker of Secrets level? Normal and Deathless Mode. Also, what version are you on?

Fun story... After beating the first two games, I uninstalled them to save space. I don't remember the levels at all. I can't remember what my level was for IB3 either, maybe like 17? I mostly just went straight through the story and then was done with it. I'm a storyline kind of girl.

Fun story... After beating the first two games, I uninstalled them to save space. I don't remember the levels at all. I can't remember what my level was for IB3 either, maybe like 17? I mostly just went straight through the story and then was done with it. I'm a storyline kind of girl.

The version thing was important, because if you uninstalled before version 1.4  came out in April of last year, your missing out on some very  important story tidbits.

If you were in charge of the cosmere, who would Renarin marry?

My alt version of Shallan who is kind to him from the start and sees his value and helps him become more comfortable while he helps her heal from all the things that happened to her and they're cute and supportive.

Or Kaladin, tbh.

How does it feel not being in the top 10 rep rankings anymore?

And does it feel worse than having less rep than me?

Eh, rep is and has always been a really meaningless number anyway. It was fun to poke fun at peeps when I passed them but I've always been pretty shrug about the whole thing.

I'm freaking awesome. Don't need no rep number to tell me that, holla. (Congrats on passing me tho!)

My alt version of Shallan who is kind to him from the start and sees his value and helps him become more comfortable while he helps her heal from all the things that happened to her and they're cute and supportive.

Or Kaladin, tbh.

Eh, rep is and has always been a really meaningless number anyway. It was fun to poke fun at peeps when I passed them but I've always been pretty shrug about the whole thing.

I'm freaking awesome. Don't need no rep number to tell me that, holla. (Congrats on passing me tho!)

How am I expected to turn you to the Dark Side if you're reaction to being beaten in rep is "shrug"?

nh6xo.jpg

Edited by Quiver

you certinaly are freakin awesome :D

Joooeeeeeee staaaaaaahp. I can't even with you.

How am I expected to turn you to the Dark Side if you're reaction to being beaten in rep is "shrug"?

nh6xo.jpg

Frankly, Quiver, I'm rather offended by your implication that I am not ALREADY the embodiment of the dark side in fanfic-writing form.

Frankly, Quiver, I'm rather offended by your implication that I am not ALREADY the embodiment of the dark side in fanfic-writing form.

Oh no! I'm sorry Feather!

Whats the politically correct term to describe your dark side fan fiction writing then?

Can't what? take the truth? the truth that you're one of the most loveliest and incredible people I've ever had the privilege of getting to know. and omh your writing; you're such a talented writer your words are so amazing so *flails* sooos soooo gooooood/ and then your fanfic is just so damnation heart wrenching and you definitely are the fandom monster you're incredible *cuddleswarms*