Kas clarified (I think it was last cycle) that the Bloodsealer using a dead player is just flavor, and that they can use a kill before somebody has died.

And our Bloodsealer had roleblocked Wyrm earlier. Also, I think Kas clarified that the Bloodsealer can roleblock and kill the same round.

Then if we are going by Wilson's suspicions, our nominations for the vote are:

Myself,

Kipper,

Zas.

I think my best argument that I'm innocent is that I've been active in the public threads, and have shown a willingness to cooperate in trying to find the Discoverers. I've also been active in the docs, with both relevant and irrelevant conversation.

Kipper has said a few things in the doc that has made me think 'Hmmm', but out of the three, I'd have to go for Zas. He hasn't been active much in either the public threads or our faction doc.

Edit: Also, Kas has popped into our doc and bashed me across the head (we got a meme and everything) with his rule clarifications regarding the Bloodsealer. What you said, Seonid, makes a lot more sense now.

Edit 2: I'd also like to ask Heritage to put forward some names for consideration for lynching. By my calculations, both Glory and Heritage have 8 members.

Edited by Bort

Thank,Mail.

I was bribed by Heritage, and Araris went to Moderation.

Can we have members of each Faction confirm that these and Wyrm are the only members missing from the Faction docs?

Do you have any further suspicions above and beyond Wilson's?

Also, we should have a Striker target Wyrm. Would you like to do the honors, cleanse your own faction and all that?

Bort: I may not be Orlok, but I can confirm that, if the info I have is correct, Wyrm is Discovery.

Maill: VHVQX SXTNH HRKXW BLINP QZGVX YICHL BIQUP HHSMK FBWCV RYOME SBXVS IOTHU AFTSO BCDTH VEEXL PSANI YZYCA NHKYJ HRVOB MIRE

Edited by Aonar Faileas

We can do. I'll put in a request for Wyrm's execution.

Within my own faction, I couldn't speak for the others, I am most suspicious of Zas. Less so for Kipper, and I am still viewing Paranoid King and Bridge Boy warily, although I do sort of trust Bridge Boy (That's not an in-game thing though, and may be a mistake - We're both Knights Awkward), and he was the one that vouched for Paranoid King.

Edit: Thanks Aonar.

Edited by Bort

By moral obligation, I need to say don't kill Wyrm due to him being a good person, and not because he is the GM of another game I am in - both as moral obligation, and so that he doesn't have all my skaa revolt simultaneously and insure that I have no heirs next generation. Now that that's off my chest... FINISH HIM.

Seriously, though, he could be useful. Bloodsealers, roleblock him?

Edited by Adamir

Bort, when did Wilson say that she suspected me? I seem to remember her saying that she did, in fact, trust me...and she said she had four suspicions. Was one of those Wyrm? I'm afraid I'm woefully outdated on the Cycle 3 Doc.

My main suspicion was actually Wilson. I guessed wrong. She seemed to be coming down too strongly on, "Look at these good plans I came up with; I can't be a Discoverererer."

Following that, Adamir. Someone suggested giving him a pass because of his youth and inexperience, but I don't see it. If Adamir is a Discoverererer, I would suggest also looking at Orlok, as Adamir has been strangely insistent about discussing him.

No strong suspicions, though.

I could get behind throwing Zas under the bus. :P For one, I don't think Bort or I deserve to die at this juncture. For another, I had to do a double-take when I read that Zas is in our faction. This is because he has barely done anything.

As for my relative absence lately, the first cycle that we actually had discussion was coincidentally the same day that I went back to work.

This code with Aonar and Mailliw had better not be some "I'm still on my old faction's side" thing...

So wait... You guys would rather take out the guy who has no powers than... Literally anyone else? Seems a bit odd to me. I mean, right now, I am literally the weakest player in the game. You know where I am, so killing me seems a bit pointless, doesn't it? Not when you could be taking out the stronger teams - Or even another Discoverer. Hell, Glory has already said that they didn't think it was worth going as far as killing a Spooked player, and I agree with them, regardless of what side I'm on. Better targets exist for you all.

I am disappointed that I was Spooked for the exact same reason as last game - No suspicions from inside the doc, just priority targeting. Ah well, c'est la vie. At least I can be safe and happy in the knowledge that Wilson trusted me enough to reveal who the other Diplomat was to us... Not that it matters, since they were Svordish and all. Although, if Adamir is wrong...

Hang on a sec, thinking about it, who was meant to protect me but didn't? I am most disappointed in them, considering our other targets for them were our known/claimed Diplomat (who you wouldn't target) and the Arbiter that the other teams didn't know about. Not targets whatsoever. And who didn't save Wilson? Maybe I'm better off not being Glorious, if you can't save people for your lives, literally.

Speaking of which, have a reward for Spooking me, and let's make it fair: The Only Joe is a Bloodsealer, Eowyn is a Striker, and Bridge Boy is an Arbiter. It's open season: Have fun guys! :D

Edit: I am also now official spokesperson for the Discoverer Faction, AMA.

Edited by Wyrmhero

Is it just me or does it seem like the faction giving one of their own to be lynched is more just going for inactive people that aren't really helping them anyways? It doesn't seem like people are giving much to actually try and find discoverers.

I could get behind throwing Zas under the bus. :P For one, I don't think Bort or I deserve to die at this juncture. For another, I had to do a double-take when I read that Zas is in our faction. This is because he has barely done anything.

If I have to call this 'Wyrm Talk', I'm quitting now, Dunkelzahn. Just so you know :ph34r:

But you'll miss my announcement of candidacy for the presidency :P

Is it just me or does it seem like the faction giving one of their own to be lynched is more just going for inactive people that aren't really helping them anyways? It doesn't seem like people are giving much to actually try and find discoverers.

Can confirm. Glory's found one, so they don't care anymore, according to my friends. Bort in particularly was very talkative in the doc. Almost as much as me :P. Zas barely said anything, so pretty much literally anyone else is better than that. They just want to drop inactives.

Edited by Wyrmhero

Bort, when did Wilson say that she suspected me? I seem to remember her saying that she did, in fact, trust me...and she said she had four suspicions. Was one of those Wyrm? I'm afraid I'm woefully outdated on the Cycle 3 Doc.

One of them was Wyrm, and both you and I were her fourth suspicion. Me at first, then during a conversation at the end of the cycle, she admitted she had reservations about you too. It may or may not still be there though. Roles were revealed to each other, so parts of the conversation were deleted.

If you take a look, you'll see we were mid-conversation when Kas closed the document. I think Wilson even got cut off mid-word.

Isn't that why we lynched Emerald?

As it happens, there were some suspicions about the names put forward, as has already been covered in earlier posts, and of course I would vote to lynch someone other than myself. I'm sure you would too :P

I even went so far as to share my suspicions about the rest of my faction, barring Shallan and Maill. Mostly, because I've not seen enough from them to decide if I'm suspicious or not - Maill just joined us, and Shallan hasn't said much.

Edit: Also, Wyrm is correct. Most of my faction don't see the point of sending a Striker after him. He is factionless, so cannot affect anything.

Edited by Bort

Before I head off for the night, have a nonsense post.

ALPXSQHLRXTTSSFLSVLMFIVOKGAHVFARFBRGHMUGLGOCSLQJTJTBRBCXZYDDDILSHYHKCGSJYNOYLHMLYES

Edit: ALPXSQHLRXTTSSFPDTJIACHRIYDPUWBZJOETUELZQVSVLFSXEVAIHQWQPFPVLAKFHCZJHDFWVUABJLEEYNG

Sorry, had a mistake in my code.

Edited by Wyrmhero

Guys, guys, guys. Shut Wyrm out. He literally has no involvement in this game henceforth except planning with his teammates and waiting for death. He has no infiltration ability anymore, and no way to manipulate us, except by posting in the thread. Now, I realize that there is no way now that I can speak out against him without having me look extremely defensive and scared (after all, my death is potentially on the line). But seriously. What part of his "plan" makes sense? Oh yeah, none of it. The entirety of his post was meant to manipulate, undermine, and just generally screw around with you (as the factions trying to win.

So wait... You guys would rather take out the guy who has no powers than... Literally anyone else? Seems a bit odd to me. I mean, right now, I am literally the weakest player in the game.

Setting himself up as oh so weak, when in reality he has a very useful role. He can say whatever he wants without looking any more suspicious. Good.

You know where I am, so killing me seems a bit pointless, doesn't it? Not when you could be taking out the stronger teams - Or even another Discoverer. Hell, Glory has already said that they didn't think it was worth going as far as killing a Spooked player, and I agree with them, regardless of what side I'm on. Better targets exist for you all.

Begging the question, eh?

Of course you agree.

I am disappointed that I was Spooked for the exact same reason as last game - No suspicions from inside the doc, just priority targeting. Ah well, c'est la vie. At least I can be safe and happy in the knowledge that Wilson trusted me enough to reveal who the other Diplomat was to us... Not that it matters, since they were Svordish and all. Although, if Adamir is wrong...

An irrelevant story and fear-mongering. Setting himself up as a wronged player, unfairly booted from the game.

Hang on a sec, thinking about it...

Like this whole post wasn't planned.

...who was meant to protect me but didn't? I am most disappointed in them, considering our other targets for them were our known/claimed Diplomat (who you wouldn't target) and the Arbiter that the other teams didn't know about. Not targets whatsoever. And who didn't save Wilson? Maybe I'm better off not being Glorious, if you can't save people for your lives, literally.

Honestly, why should we care if Wyrm is "disappointed" in us? He's Discovery Faction, for crying out loud! The people who did what they did had perfectly valid reasons for doing what they did, and plenty of discussion was had prior to the rollover in our doc. Here, he attempts to sow discontent among the more rebellious types in any game of SE, and this will no doubt be spread by the other Discovery Faction members.

Speaking of which, have a reward for Spooking me, and let's make it fair: The Only Joe is a Bloodsealer, Eowyn is a Striker, and Bridge Boy is an Arbiter. It's open season: Have fun guys! :D

Yay, bloodshed!

Edit: I am also now official spokesperson for the Discoverer Faction, AMA.

Final thoughts are that Wyrm has no motive for saying ANYTHING to help my faction win. He's experienced enough to know that. We should all realize that too. Wyrm doesn't seem like the type of player to sit back and run his mouth off when he still has a chance to help his faction win. Everything he says is planned to manipulate you. Everything. He will say nothing without a purpose. If you look closely enough, you can tell that his posts are very carefully worded to profuce certain emotional reactions. He might be good at it. I haven't seen enough to know. But regardless, his words have no substance and are irrelevant to YOU winning.

Edit: Forgot one thing. Wyrm made it sound as though someone was "supposed to" protect him. This statement straddles the line between intentionally misleading and deliberately lying. In our Doc, we have a list of the roles with suggestions for who to use the particular action. For most of the roles, we have two or three options. This is because the Discoverers have access to our Doc and all the others, and it would not behoove us for the Discoverers to know who we picked for certain Fates. Thus, the options. Wyrm was ONE of the options on the list. None of us knew which one the Warrior would pick, or even if he would pick one on the list. After all, not picking someone on the list (or picking someone at random from the faction) would make it even harder for the Discoverers to manipulate a Striker Captain. Anyway, by saying someone was "supposed to protect" him, Wyrm intentionally tries to mislead.

Edit 2: No suspicions on him from the Doc, huh?

I'd like to change my request from a scan on Adamir to a scan on Wyrm. He's one of the four I'm uncertain about currently

--little wilson, Cycle 2 Edited by Kipper

...I'd almost prefer leaving him alive, as it could be entertaining. But oh well.

The purpose of this post is to request a scan on Mailliw. He has recently joined THE GLORIOUS GLORY Faction (may it survive forever), and I suspect him of high crimes and treachery. It would be much appreciated, and we are perfectly willing to reciprocate with Scans of our own in return; just ask.

If you suspect him, why didn't you put him forward as a lynch candidate? Seems Glory doesn't care all that much about finding Discoverers now if they have a serious candidate but put forward an inactive instead.

And I do take a bit of offence at the idea that my only job here is to die. Is your only use to wait, discuss and die, Kipper? Just because you have an important role and should be killed very soon because of it doesn't mean that I'm any less useful alive than you. I am your link to the Discoverers. You all know who everyone else works for, why should I be any different? I am now an information broker. Talk to me about who you want killed. We'll try and make it happen. Hell, long as I'm alive, you can get information from me. I am very happy to pass through ideas, particularly if a faction helps us more than the rest... Soon as I die though, that's it. Offer expires as I do.

ALCSYCLQSEHUZYLPDAXIWAFLAKRMHVNFLEEWVLTZLZXOOSFHCHBLRQQBBQIOCZOJQSDSKUVXJBBXBOAWRWQFLFETUMWEITWNRUGQLSCOBPVETOQIQSNYGVUA

Also, if you know what I was doing when the above post that Kipper was so... Interested... In, then please tell me, as me and my doc-mates would love to know.

Edited by Wyrmhero

So, comment time:

Kipper: I don't know if you think your (rather aggressive) dissection of Wyrm's statements makes you more trustworthy, but I know for me, anyways, it does anything but. It's particularly easy to attack someone's position when they coach you through it. I don't disagree with you, per se, (Outed, Discovery's agents are far less dangerous, but they still need to be kept in check, as they can't be allowed to control the vote.) but that whole thing felt a little... strange. 

Maill: Maybe you missed the code, but please explain yourself. We've received conflicting info, and would like more clarity in your statements.

PEKVW LTLNM VTMVA UFVZM GTHIF CBVMI WUYTD SQSRM PNMHZ ZJCWL WWCBB OXVPW CPJUI FWOQM QJQIT VZGNW SRFPN HJXGR DCTAX RKEVBX