Ask Mailliw Anything!

Mailliw73

It was a lot of fun and I made a lot of new friends, which is always good. And I learned a lot. Oh, and before you guys ask, I'll hopefully get back into SE and the RPG tomorrow. I still have over 600 email notifications to catch up on. :P

What was the best thing you saw or got to do on your vacation?

It was a church history tour for my religion (LDS), so I got to see a lot of sites that mean a lot to our religion, of which my favorites were the Sacred Grove, where we believe our first Prophet of modern times first received revelation to restore God's church, and Adam-Ondi-Ahman, which takes a lot of deep doctrine to explain and I don't even understand it all, so yeah, I'll leave that one unexplained. Sorry to get all religious so quick, but I guess Kaymyth's AMA is like that too. :P Aside from those, going to NYC for the first time was quite the experience. I enjoyed it and didn't like it at all at the same time. 

Good to know. ;)  Well, we only manage to get to the next day in Astoria, so we aren't exactly in a hurry. :P

Sounds good. 

Why do you keep changing your avatar? First it was the Flash, and now it's the Batman logo. Who knows what it was before that...

Originally, it was, um, actually I don't know. At some point, it became a mail box as a pun on my username made by Tempus, and at various points, I used some of the gems and Radiant orders and Chalklings that Awesomeness Summoned created. I've had Arrow and Flash, multiple ponies of my Oregon characters, and a joke Remington Springfield/Chuck Norris one. I just get bored, I guess. :P

Originally, it was, um, actually I don't know. At some point, it became a mail box as a pun on my username made by Tempus, and at various points, I used some of the gems and Radiant orders and Chalklings that Awesomeness Summoned created. I've had Arrow and Flash, multiple ponies of my Oregon characters, and a joke Remington Springfield/Chuck Norris one. I just get bored, I guess. :P

I'm probably gonna change mine again soon, so I can't really complain.  :P

It's normally at 7. And I completely understand. You've been gone for a while. We'd be glad to have you, though, if you could make it. No pressure. It is about a 30 minute drive for you, at least. :)

7? That might work. I'll see. The drive isn't too bad, I just know that there are some things I have planned for sometime this week that might pop up tomorrow. 

What's your favorite word in the English language? Why did you join the Reckoner's RP?

Huh. Good question. I really don't know. Onomatopoeia is pretty cool. :P Because I have an addiction to joining RPs, I think. :P I wanted to create some superheroes with interesting powers and then the RP blossomed into the awesome community it is now and I'm so glad I joined. 

When exactly did you decide that Speed, you weren't speed and instead where Batman?

When I changed my avatar because I didn't quite like that picture of the Flash.