The Honey Badger

Well, Doctor Who is amazing. You should.

Do you have OCD? Odd question, I know, but I am and I want to know if others do too. Are you a reformed librarian?

The short answer, No. However I dislike unorderly things and given the chance I will try to straighten things out. I dislike chaotic people when they are going psyco (relative term). I like to think of myself as serious, and not silly (though I can be). 

tl:dr kind of, but not really

Am I a reformed librarian, Yes. I used to spend my Elementary days learning the ways of a library and helping shelve books.However I discovered Brandon Sanderson and was awakened to the librarian conspiracy. I then changed my ways to reading rather than mindless shelving. 

• 2 weeks later...

What is a honey badger? Besides the obvious 17th Sharder and honey-loving badger responses, I mean.

A Honey Badger lives in Africa and "has few natural predators because of its thick skin and ferocious defensive abilities." from Wikipedia

They are very intelligent and occasionally use very very crude tools. 

Also from Wikipedia " Honey badgers are notorious for their strength, ferocity and toughness. Reportedly even repelling much larger predators such as lions. Bee stings, porcupine quills, and animal bites rarely penetrate their skin. They are virtually tireless in combat and can wear out much larger animals in physical confrontations"

There is also a video on youtube about the Honey Badger that is hilarious, look up the clean version kids, and adults for that matter. 

What fandoms do you follow beside Brandon Sanderson?

This is the only fandom I follow fanatically, so making the step from lurker to member was pretty big for me.