Ask Oregoners anything

Voidus

Wait....equestria as an epic área? With epic ponies and all? Oh God...i imagine the ponies.....THE PONIES!!!!

It's a bit of a joke coming with all the ponies. Somewhere the's also a fanfiction of a couple of ponyversion Epics taking over a diamond dog kingdom.

Khione doesn't want Iconoclast to hog all the fun. :mellow:

(Did you know that if you only type the first four letters of Khione, my phone autocorrects to "Ohio"? Now I wonder if it'd be possible for Crush to fight Ohio.)

He can take Khione, though. Her power is snow. Snow! Big sparkin' deal.  ;)

Edited by Mckeedee123

...he said moments before a tornado caught him up, spinning him around and around as lightning struck him over and over. :mellow:

Do you know what happens to a guy dressed all in orange who gets struck by lightning?

Same thing that happens to everything else. :mellow:

I'll eat just about anything (although Rae onions are the name of my existence). Whatever it is, it has to be well made, though. I'm a little bit of a food snob, likely because my mother was and is an excellent cook.

Most of the time, I do my own cooking. My favorite food is Asian. Of any kind, really. Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese, that totally Americanized but still amazing stuff known as Mongolian BBQ. It's all amazing.

Excellent question. Kobold? I got the impression he just had plans, but hadn't put them into action yet.

He very much wants to get in contact with her, and has had more than a few arguments with Vondra about whether or not they should associate themselves with factions like her.

That said, Khione at the moment has no idea he exists, and his plans on that front solely involve cargo plane routes he's planned for entering Alaska and initiating trade.

He very much wants to get in contact with her, and has had more than a few arguments with Vondra about whether or not they should associate themselves with factions like her.

That said, Khione at the moment has no idea he exists, and his plans on that front solely involve cargo plane routes he's planned for entering Alaska and initiating trade.

Did those arguments take the form of "I want to talk to the evil weather Epic" "FOR THE LAST TIME, WE DO NOT TALK TO THE EVIL WEATHER EPIC," or was Arsenal more diplomatic than that? :P

Did those arguments take the form of "I want to talk to the evil weather Epic" "FOR THE LAST TIME, WE DO NOT TALK TO THE EVIL WEATHER EPIC," or was Arsenal more diplomatic than that? :P

At least he only has a reasonable target like the Caribou slaughterer and not something nightmarish like Astoria. :P

Here's my question. What the hell is up with these billions of Question #Whatever threads? I do not understand xD

When do you think Chaos will give up and rename the whole site WHIO Forums?

Never :)

Here's my question. What the hell is up with these billions of Question #Whatever threads? I do not understand xD

Never :)

Seeing as Chaos answered two questions in a 'Ask Oregoners Anything' thread, implying he is an Oregoner, it is not impossible that this answer could change...

Seeing as Chaos answered two questions in a 'Ask Oregoners Anything' thread, implying he is an Oregoner, it is not impossible that this answer could change...

Well, I am from Portland, so I am an Oregonian :P

It all started with the very first Question thread. It started out as a generic planning thread, but then Kobold ponified one of his Epics, and that was around the time when we'd started to post endless jokes and commentaries on that thread...long story short, the thread soon surpassed 150 pages and was still going strong. Shortly before we reached 200 pages, one of the mods (I think it was Rubix) let on that such a massive thread was a nightmare to moderate. I asked if it'd be easier on the mods if we just started a new thread every time we reached 100 pages, Rubix said that'd be awesome, so that's what we do.

TL;DR: We make so many jokes that it was giving the mods a headache. It was either stop the jokes or find a way to help the mods out, and we will never stop the jokes. Never. :P

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

Well that depends, there's an official answer and an unofficial answer.

Twi just helpfully posted what amounts to the official explanation, the one we tell outsiders in an attempt to placate them.

The real, true answer is that we are completely utterly insane.

This, oddly enough, is the answer to almost all of your questions. 

Why so many ponies? Because we're insane. 

Why does one of the Question threads open with a very patriotic-looking 0? Because we're insane. 

Why do we ship everything that moves? Because we're insane.

Why do we have our own subforum? Because we're insane.

Why do we own an island ruled by the benevolent King Turtle the Turtle who is actually a Bunny? Actually that ones for tax reasons.  :mellow: