What Do You Look Like?

Guest Cognizantastic

I'm not gonna post a picture of myself, not because I am against sharing my physical identity over the internet, but because I don't have any good pictures of myself.

I do have a YouTube channel now (shameless plug) and the link is on my page. It's mostly so-so covers of songs you probably don't know but I enjoy making music for others to (hopefully) enjoy.

You might be able to dig through this thread, though, and find some pictures of me from a few months ago.

Uh an updated photo with a bird on my fist because that's my eternal state of being now?

tumblr_ogjy1vpeNL1t48sgio1_400.jpg

Its Sweetpea and I at our last education program. Her and I were both mega uncomfortable. She doesn't like me very much and has drawn blood from my finger numerous times.

17 minutes ago, Kestrel said:

Uh an updated photo with a bird on my fist because that's my eternal state of being now?

Hide contents

tumblr_ogjy1vpeNL1t48sgio1_400.jpg

Its Sweetpea and I at our last education program. Her and I were both mega uncomfortable. She doesn't like me very much and has drawn blood from my finger numerous times.

It's because you're in a secret competition over who is more adorable.  It's the inevitable struggle for dominance by way of cute.

3 minutes ago, Kaymyth said:

It's because you're in a secret competition over who is more adorable.  It's the inevitable struggle for dominance by way of cute.

Nah Sweetpea hates people and would rather be in her nestbox. She was an angry little fuzz muffin.

@Kestrel Is Sweetpea an eastern or a western screech-owl? I forget where you live. Also, she sounds like a riot! Reminds me of a comparison someone made once between cats and owls. They said something along the lines of, "Owls are amazing because they're totally fluffy and adorable but they're also perfect killing machines. I think this is all the proof we need that owls are simply cats in bird form."

4 hours ago, Kestrel said:

Nah Sweetpea hates people and would rather be in her nestbox. She was an angry little fuzz muffin.

It's me in owl form.

2 hours ago, Sunbird said:

@Kestrel Is Sweetpea an eastern or a western screech-owl? I forget where you live. Also, she sounds like a riot! Reminds me of a comparison someone made once between cats and owls. They said something along the lines of, "Owls are amazing because they're totally fluffy and adorable but they're also perfect killing machines. I think this is all the proof we need that owls are simply cats in bird form."

One of my cats even looks like an owl sometimes.

And a bear, and oddly enough sometimes a mouse.

I think he has just perfected cute mimicry.

Guest Cognizantastic

Christmas Cog wishes you a Happy New Year in one of the few pictures where I don't look like a middle schooler. :P 

Spoiler

IMG_7172.PNG

Edited by Cognizantastic

Huh, this is an interesting thread :0 

I'm kind of itching to draw some of you now, I love the descriptions, haha.

I am short and female and my nose is too small to hold up my glasses. I have a good nose. It's a lil cute snub nose. Bad at holding up glasses, but hey. I have a lot of brown hair. It's curly but usually behaves. My eyes are blue, probably 6-7th dahn. I have good cheekbones and a semi-permanent smile. Ethnically, I'm a general white american mutt -- mostly Irish. I'm short, like 5'4", built kinda stocky. I look real good in a tight dress but like ... that's a lot of effort ..... I wear a lot of sweaters. I'm stronger than average and did martial arts for most of my childhood. 

Jigglypuff is my avatar not because I'm particularly into pokemon, but because of a running joke with some friends. 

I am more chilled out than any human really should be, which has caused some problems, but like .... they're not worth getting upset over... so I remain. 

Just now, dead-moth said:

Storms yeah. Hit me up!

Alrighty. After you draw it, post it here and I'll post an actual pic of me to compare.

Okay, so I'm very skinny. 5'11" and 120 lbs. So skinny and lanky, I guess. Also, I am almost 15 so I look relatively young. I'm no young boy, but I'm no old man.

I'm usually always smiling. Not like grinning, or showing teeth at all, but just a little smirk that creeps its way onto my lips. I have those weird little creases at the very edges of my mouth that show when I smile; not dimples, but something else.

The normal human face: two eyes, a nose, a mouth, ears, all adequately placed. Brown eyes. Semi-high cheekbones. Slightly larger-than-average nose. Dark, kind of short hair that goes pretty much where I want it, except on the side where I part it, it goes out into a little fwoop

Kind of a weak jawline, no pointy chin. Eyes kind of a chestnut brown.

Oh yeah, glasses. They look kind of like modern rounded tortoiseshell horn-rimmed specs. I got them from EyeBuyDirect's RFLKT line if that helps. I think they're called Concept. 

Long neck. Eyebrows are strong, but not too strong. Not thick or overstated.

I think that's it. Can't wait to see what you draw of me!

11 minutes ago, bleeder said:

Alrighty. After you draw it, post it here and I'll post an actual pic of me to compare.

Okay, so I'm very skinny. 5'11" and 120 lbs. So skinny and lanky, I guess. Also, I am almost 15 so I look relatively young. I'm no young boy, but I'm no old man.

I'm usually always smiling. Not like grinning, or showing teeth at all, but just a little smirk that creeps its way onto my lips. I have those weird little creases at the very edges of my mouth that show when I smile; not dimples, but something else.

The normal human face: two eyes, a nose, a mouth, ears, all adequately placed. Brown eyes. Semi-high cheekbones. Slightly larger-than-average nose. Dark, kind of short hair that goes pretty much where I want it, except on the side where I part it, it goes out into a little fwoop

Kind of a weak jawline, no pointy chin. Eyes kind of a chestnut brown.

Oh yeah, glasses. They look kind of like modern rounded tortoiseshell horn-rimmed specs. I got them from EyeBuyDirect's RFLKT line if that helps. I think they're called Concept. 

Long neck. Eyebrows are strong, but not too strong. Not thick or overstated.

I think that's it. Can't wait to see what you draw of me!

You didn't mention the most important part! Your fashion sense!

dead-moth, you have before you a 15 year old who wears waistcoats. Regularly. 

:P 

Just now, Deliiiiiightful said:

You didn't mention the most important part! Your fashion sense!

dead-moth, you have before you a 15 year old who wears waistcoats. Regularly. 

:P 

This is why I love you, Del.

Yes, @dead-moth, I wear button down shirts, khakis/jeans, and vests all the time. Almost literally every day. And those weird woven leather belts. I love those.