Vapor Snake turns to smoke.

Where there's smoke, there's fire.

A fire Epic is slated to come to Oregon later.

But I think he's already there, because...

VAPOR SNAKE IS SECRETLY OBLITERATION! :o

You only want your character to date Obliteration, don't you? :P (It's good I haven't posted for him yet, the last couple days have added so much to his character. :ph34r: )

If they were monks, she'd be a Peace and Love Monk and he'd be a Law and Order Monk. Opposites attract. :P

And together they fight the monks of evil and cruelty lead by Nighthound?

Now I had that weird mental imagine of Obliteration creating a monk order.

Just to be clear, I meant that last comment about groin kicking to be in jest. Labour is obviously more painful, but I've heard that question asked anyways and was poking fun.

Interesting point about cluster headaches! Also, I'm sorry you know about them from experience. :(.

Back on point, which Queen has time to go next? I can also time jump forward and we can work out the details of their plan here. We can just say they left before Phoenix resurrected and then maybe we can organize an info gathering post with Rainmaker, Jumpdrive, and maybe Reflection? I would really love to be ready for Hypno's scene and the end of the day by the time Mailliw gets back.

Last night, a Buzzfeed article with healthy snack recipes showed up on my newsfeed. Most of the recipes were variations on boiled eggs and avocados, but it was the concluding line at the end that really caught my eye—and my strange imagination. 

What follows is a peek inside my thought process. :mellow: 

7c80fdc3d9b87252e79eca68d6f600e6.png

Last night, a Buzzfeed article with healthy snack recipes showed up on my newsfeed. Most of the recipes were variations on boiled eggs and avocados, but it was the concluding line at the end that really caught my eye—and my strange imagination. 

Coming this sunday: Arsenal vs Time itself!

Watch the spectacle of this grouchy homocidal Epic taking control of a TARDIS by feeding it healthy food and going on a quest to bring time in "proper" order? Can he be stopped and by who? Find out tomorrow because this is where the questions are asked. ;)

Probably the funniest part of this comic was the smudge on my computer screen that made it look like Arsenal's brow was beaded with sweat. Consider it canon now that avocados are Arsenal's weakness. :P

Probably the funniest part of this comic was the smudge on my computer screen that made it look like Arsenal's brow was beaded with sweat. Consider it canon now that avocados are Arsenal's weakness. :P

Come on, Arsenal! You can eat the avocado and beat the corruption, or you can refuse and be corrupted and hungry. :P

Come on, Arsenal! You can eat the avocado and beat the corruption, or you can refuse and be corrupted and hungry. :P

And from then on out, Arsenal's catchphrase for dealing with rowdy Guards would be "Holy guacamole, you sure are a handful!"

My Kobold, did I ever tell you that Vapor Snake does a fair amount of cooking as a hobby? I'm sure he can wip up a happy anti-Arsenal meal for us. :P

Is…is this the moment when Scribbler and Edgerunner start calling guacamole "Arsenal repellent"? :huh:

"Ms Lockser? Ms Runes?"

"Yes Commander Vondra?"

"You have one minute to explain to me why you've sprinkled instant guacamole powder in a giant circle around HQ."

Just to be clear, I meant that last comment about groin kicking to be in jest. Labour is obviously more painful, but I've heard that question asked anyways and was poking fun.

Interesting point about cluster headaches! Also, I'm sorry you know about them from experience. :(.

Back on point, which Queen has time to go next? I can also time jump forward and we can work out the details of their plan here. We can just say they left before Phoenix resurrected and then maybe we can organize an info gathering post with Rainmaker, Jumpdrive, and maybe Reflection? I would really love to be ready for Hypno's scene and the end of the day by the time Mailliw gets back.

Reflection should be ready to get involved in the action soon. I've typed his first scene and I'll post it in the next few days. Monday most likely.

On another note, sorry to everyone in the Corvallis thread. My posts have been rather large so far, it might take me a while to get used to rpg'ing rather than writing stories. I tend to go on tangents. One more, long post from reflections Pov so people get an idea of his personality then I'll try and compact my posts into shorter, readable POV's.

"Ms Lockser? Ms Runes?"

"Yes Commander Vondra?"

"You have one minute to explain to me why you've sprinkled instant guacamole powder in a giant circle around HQ."

"Depends. Is Arsey on duty today?" 

"You know he is." 

"And was that him shouting in terror just now?" 

"…." 

"We plead the fifth." 

"Ms Lockser? Ms Runes?"

"Yes Commander Vondra?"

"Because we weren't allowed to sprinkle it on Arsenal directly, Sir."

"And you think getting it around HQ makes that any better?"

"Not exactly but we wanted to see Arsenal fume."

Quick question: which is funnier—redeemed!Deathwish vs. corrupted!Arsenal, or redeemed!Arsenal vs. corrupted!Deathwish? Or do we need a WHOOC to see? :ph34r:

Give me a taste of redeemed!Arsenal for me to judge. Although, how about redeemed!Deathwish and Arsenal versus their canon counterparts in a tag team champion match or to mix it up put one corruted and one redeemed together in a team.

Reflection should be ready to get involved in the action soon. I've typed his first scene and I'll post it in the next few days. Monday most likely.

Oh, this is awkward. I completely forgot I have a character in the Dalles named Reflection...

And there we go. I wasn't sure what sort of incident would cause a crippling fear of avocados, so I made one up. :ph34r:

I'm still not sure what incident you imagined, which is probably for the best. It sounds pretty traumatizing. :P

(I wonder what the next redeemed Epic story will be. :ph34r:)

I'm still not sure what incident you imagined, which is probably for the best. It sounds pretty traumatizing. :P

(I wonder what the next redeemed Epic story will be. :ph34r:)

I think it's more horrifying if the majority of details are left to the reader's imagination. :ph34r: 

(The only stipulation here is that I'd like to keep it within the realm of possibility. Because I have no earthly idea what it would take to redeem Nighthound, but I'm pretty sure it's more effort than the world is capable of exerting. :mellow:)

I think it's more horrifying if the majority of details are left to the reader's imagination. :ph34r:

(The only stipulation here is that I'd like to keep it within the realm of possibility. Because I have no earthly idea what it would take to redeem Nighthound, but I'm pretty sure it's more effort than the world is capable of exerting. :mellow:)

Is it wrong that I want to see an Epic!Aquaman vanquish Nighthound by summoning the sea ponies? :ph34r::P

It might be more economical to call upon whatever force made Applejack unable to remember how to swim. :mellow:

I can think of a different Epic entirely whom that force would be better used on. :ph34r:

Mainly I just want to see the looks on Ray and Red's faces when the sea ponies sing a cheerful 80s tune as they shove Nighthound face-first down a hydrothermal vent. :P

I can think of a different Epic entirely whom that force would be better used on. :ph34r:

Mainly I just want to see the looks on Ray and Red's faces when the sea ponies sing a cheerful 80s tune as they shove Nighthound face-first down a hydrothermal vent. :P

As can I. :ph34r: 

But why stop with Nighthound? Why not call upon the Sea Ponies to take care of every Epic on the ATTD List we can think of? :ph34r: