Okay, then I will simply postpone 'splody time for the Ballooner. 

I will control my destructive tendencies and wait for a more climatic appropriate time. ;)  

I'll have him approach the museum, watch his comrades get curb-stomped, decide discretion is the better part of valor, and take off to report what happened. Sound good?

I tip my head to you. If you really want to explode something he could blow up a couple of tedrils Lucentia sends after him during his retreat.

As you yourself point out his power works on the same principle as Deathwish's, so talking about wheter or not it works is kind of a moot point. What I'm more worried about is that using him only as a healer would be a waste. He could easily kill Epics like Converter (though she would still resurrect) or Bubbles and Rainmaker with only a bit of effort. If he can actually use his power on himself he would easily be one of the strongest characters in the entire RP.

On the interference bit, I'm of the opinion that the inteference happens if the power has to stay with/become a part of the other Epic like with gifting ior mind cintrol, which admiddetly is a bit of a vague guideline.

I didn't think he was that powerful, since his powers would still require touch, and unlike Deathwish's, would not happen automatically.  He could potentially kill Converter, since many of her powers require touch, but he'd have a hard time with any epic with a range.  I was also thinking of making it so any PIs automatically trump his power OR that the PIs act as a kind of black-hole that he can send endless amounts of injury into without any effect.  Yes, he could be a brawler in the right scenarios, but if he can't get skin contact, he could die just as easily as anyone.  I think in this case he would be more valuable as a healer, especially with Euphoria around to keep his invalids happy.  

On the point about PIs, if I did choose to use them as black-holes, I think Skinsaver would still use humans to take on injuries, since using epics with PIs all the time could be seen as an inconvenience or a waste of time for a more useful epic.  

Thoughts?

EDIT:  For clarity, I said his powers were similar to Deathwish's, so I don't think they necessarily need to work the same.  

I didn't think he was that powerful, since his powers would still require touch, and unlike Deathwish's, would not happen automatically.  He could potentially kill Converter, since many of her powers require touch, but he'd have a hard time with any epic with a range.  I was also thinking of making it so any PIs automatically trump his power OR that the PIs act as a kind of black-hole that he can send endless amounts of injury into without any effect.  Yes, he could be a brawler in the right scenarios, but if he can't get skin contact, he could die just as easily as anyone.  I think in this case he would be more valuable as a healer, especially with Euphoria around to keep his invalids happy.  

On the point about PIs, if I did choose to use them as black-holes, I think Skinsaver would still use humans to take on injuries, since using epics with PIs all the time could be seen as an inconvenience or a waste of time for a more useful epic.  

Thoughts?

EDIT:  For clarity, I said his powers were similar to Deathwish's, so I don't think they necessarily need to work the same.  

Oh, he needs skin contact. That's quite the downgrade then. (I think that's the first time someone didn't mention a limitation of the power instead of omiting some detail that makes them significantly more powerful, it's a weird feeling. :mellow: )

Anyway, if he's transfering the damage something caused directly then there's really no reason for PIs to interact any different than they normally would with the damage once caused.

If Wes refers to his hat as a fedora, I shall despise him forever. Seriously people, those tiny brimmed caps are not fedoras! Indiana Jones wore a fedora! Frank Sinatra wore a fedora! Al Capone wore a fedora! 

whew, sorry about that, it's a sensitive subject. :P

Welcome to Oregon

Lol, funny thing is, I just written his second scene where he refers to his hat as a fedora (because I wasn't quite sure if Americans said trilby or not). I'll change it back to Trilby I you want :,)

On another note, I'd really like to know who a fedora became a sensitive subject. Sounds like a fascinating story lol

I like Comatose's healer Epic - making it a touch only power balances him a lot. How would this ability interact with things such as birth defects that cause missing limbs or amputations, or some injury a pregnant woman has transferred to a guy?

Phoenix and Jumpdrive post up. Jumpdrive is honestly my favorite Epic I've created - he's similar to me, and when you see more of him, he's got a witty and sarcastic commentary that he keeps going in his head when talking with people.

And yes, he is completely insane. Locator is a hallucination, not an Epic power.

Edited by 18th Shard

Oh, he needs skin contact. That's quite the downgrade then. (I think that's the first time someone didn't mention a limitation of the power instead of omiting some detail that makes them significantly more powerful, it's a weird feeling. :mellow: )

Anyway, if he's transfering the damage something caused directly then there's really no reason for PIs to interact any different than they normally would with the damage once caused.

If there is no reason for them NOT to interact differently, then I might still do it.  I like the idea of switching things up.  

I like Comatose's healer Epic - making it a touch only power balances him a lot. How would this ability interact with things such as birth defects that cause missing limbs or amputations, or some injury a pregnant woman has transferred to a guy?

Phoenix and Jumpdrive post up. Jumpdrive is honestly my favorite Epic I've created - he's similar to me, and when you see more of him, he's got a witty and sarcastic commentary that he keeps going in his head when talking with people.

And yes, he is completely insane. Locator is a hallucination, not an Epic power.

If others are okay, I kind of like the idea of him being able to heal birth defects or missing limbs.  Not sure about the pregnancy related injuries.  I'm guessing he could only transfer that to a woman, since there would need to be an equivalent body part to damage.  

This actually points out another key limitation.  To heal a wound on someone's right arm, he would need to transfer it to someone with a right arm.  The person receiving the injury must be at least somewhat whole or capable of receiving the injury as it occurred on the patient.  

Back to pregnancy - if the pregnancy related injury was inflicted to a body part that men also have, he could still transfer it, even if a man would never sustain such an injury.  However, if the injury was to female-specific organs, then the injury could not be transferred.  

So no, his powers are not the solution to the age old debate on whether contractions hurt more than being kicked in the groin.  Too bad, because that's a question I'm still waiting to see answered... (lolz).  

So no, his powers are not the solution to the age old debate on whether contractions hurt more than being kicked in the groin.  Too bad, because that's a question I'm still waiting to see answered... (lolz).  

Actually, that's something Backtrack could do, considering he can peer into people's heads at past points in their lives and objectively see what they were feeling at a certain time.

Of course, he'd be too squeamish to actually peer back at a woman giving birth, and if you kicked him in the groin he'd be too busy sobbing and groaning in pain to report his judgment, so that question will have to remain unanswered. :P

Lol, funny thing is, I just written his second scene where he refers to his hat as a fedora (because I wasn't quite sure if Americans said trilby or not). I'll change it back to Trilby I you want :,)

On another note, I'd really like to know who a fedora became a sensitive subject. Sounds like a fascinating story lol

Feel free to do whatever you want. I responded out of instinct. Haberdashery is a hobby of mine, and like all enthusiasts I am bothered when someone refers to something as something it's not out of ignorance or misconception. This also applies to dinosaurs, bladed weapons, reptiles, and sandwiches, all of which I take somewhat seriously.  ;)

But unfortunately in this day and age, people don't appreciate the fine art of haberdashery like they used to. and so any dinky little hat with a brim on it is called a fedora, but they're NOT!!! So many kids, so many youths, so many adults make the same mistake!!! It drives me mad! MAD I Tell You!!!

Then I tell myself to calm down and have a snack, which is almost always the solution to my problems.

Poor Backtrack, he can't even find his sunglasses because they landed in lack of detail limbo. :P

In defense of the writer who lost his glasses in lack-of-detail-limbo, said writer thought the content of Autumn's rant and her thoughts at the end of the day were slightly more important than what happened to a pair of pink sunglasses. :P 

To be honest, I am a guy and I am pretty sure that having a miniature human force its way out of you must be more painful than getting a good crotch-kick. Maybe continual crotch-kicks over 12 hours would come close though :P

Well I get cluster headaches and women who get them say it's about the same as pregnancy but I'd say a kick to the groin doesn't come close so question solved?

In defense of the writer who lost his glasses in lack-of-detail-limbo, said writer thought the content of Autumn's rant and her thoughts at the end of the day were slightly more important than what happened to a pair of pink sunglasses. :P

That's what you tell us but what if Backtrack goes to your AMA to contact Autumn and asks her where her glasses are? Would you just tell him that his glasses are unimportant? Would you send Backtrack crying in the corner? Would you Twi? :P

That's what you tell us but what if Backtrack goes to your AMA to contact Autumn and asks her where her glasses are? Would you just tell him that his glasses are unimportant? Would you send Backtrack crying in the corner? Would you Twi? :P

Oh please. Backtrack would cry in a corner because he thought my knitting needles looked scary. <_<:P

Besides, as one of this game's writers, I can make his glasses appear wherever I want. I could say Autumn gave them to Game offscreen and then Game put them in a safe with the other valuables and unless you decided Game broke them in half and buried the pieces in a shallow grave outside the clinic, I'd be right. Granted, it would make more sense to say she set them on some flat surface in the command center somewhere, but still. :P

Oh please. Backtrack would cry in a corner because he thought my knitting needles looked scary. <_<:P

Besides, as one of this game's writers, I can make his glasses appear wherever I want. I could say Autumn gave them to Game offscreen and then Game put them in a safe with the other valuables and unless you decided Game broke them in half and buried the pieces in a shallow grave outside the clinic, I'd be right. Granted, it would make more sense to say she set them on some flat surface in the command center somewhere, but still. :P

If we want to talk about making sense something like Autumn left them with Vondra -> Vodra tells Shiny Sparkle to return them to Backtrack -> Shiny Sparkle teleports Backtrack and MV to Portland and returns the glasses seems like it would make most sense.

Otherwise, I vote the glasses have become sentient and escaped. :ph34r:

If we want to talk about making sense something like Autumn left them with Vondra -> Vodra tells Shiny Sparkle to return them to Backtrack -> Shiny Sparkle teleports Backtrack and MV to Portland and returns the glasses seems like it would make most sense.

"Become" sentient? For all you know I've intended for them to be sentient and manipulating Backtrack's actions this whole time. :ph34r:

Though Shiny teleporting Backtrack and MV to Portland would definitely help move things along.

As much sense as your plan makes, if Backtrack does ask me where his glasses are, I'll default to the cheesy movie answer and tell him that "the thing you were looking for was inside you all along." :ph34r:

"Become" sentient? For all you know I've intended for them to be sentient and manipulating Backtrack's actions this whole time. :ph34r:

Though Shiny teleporting Backtrack and MV to Portland would definitely help move things along.

Did they also plant their mind control seeds in Autumn then?

As much sense as your plan makes, if Backtrack does ask me where his glasses are, I'll default to the cheesy movie answer and tell him that "the thing you were looking for was inside you all along." :ph34r:

...You mean you made Backtrack swallow them? That's hardcore, Twi. :mellow:

What would they make her do...? :o

Maybe Scribbler shrank them and slipped them into his hot chocolate. He wouldn't have noticed. :P

Maybe she's already playing right into their nefarious plans without even realizing it. :ph34r:

Um, I... I don't know what to say to that possibility. :P

Maybe she's already playing right into their nefarious plans without even realizing it. :ph34r:

Um, I... I don't know what to say to that possibility. :P

Yes by freeing their agent Vapor Snake. Of course Shiny Sparkle is the right hand of the sunglasses and planned for it all this time. :ph34r:

Yes by freeing their agent Vapor Snake. Of course Shiny Sparkle is the right hand of the sunglasses and planned for it all this time. :ph34r:

Vapor Snake turns to smoke.

Where there's smoke, there's fire.

A fire Epic is slated to come to Oregon later.

But I think he's already there, because...

VAPOR SNAKE IS SECRETLY OBLITERATION! :o