What Does Your Brandon Sanderson Collection Look Like?

Jsin82

New books!
I now have every single Cosmere story in print (except for the short fiction) and all of the Alcatraz Books.

Guess how many copies of Mistborn I have?

Mistborn 1:

1 hardcover signed

1 nice paperback signed

2 paperbacks (not signed)

Mistborn 2:

1 hardcover signed

1 paperback (not signed)

Mistborn 3

1 hardcover signed

1 paperback (not signed)

So, that's a grand total of Mistborn books. 8. 

:)

Very awesome

• 4 weeks later...

I own every book, excepting the second Infinity Blade and the anthologies, on my Kindle. But a friend got Brandon to sign a copy of WoK for me last year at Comic-con. And, my real claim to fame, is that two months ago, as the leaving Editor of my school newspaper, my advisor and assistant editor got Brandon to come to my school and talk with me for 15 minutes and bring and sign a copy of Words of Radiance. I'm still in awe at that moment.

:o I...think... you need a redefinition of "meager" 

Okay, I have the quantity side down, I'll admit that. (And that top shelf is sagging. Just noticed. Maybe it's time to build my own Sanderson bookcase....) But Rubix has some of the best stuff... Two of the Alcatraz all-in-one sets?! Alloy of Law and Games Creatures Play ARCs? And I didn't even know the no-cover TWoK ARC existed. And is that a Spanish Language Elantris ARC?

Will be adding Legion and Skin Deep to my collection soon, but those are in the mail currently. Will be signed too!

I'm thinking about buying Well of Ascension and Hero of Ages as well, so I can have them for friends who need.

• Chaos locked this topic