I would like to announce....

Miyabi

I would like to announce that things here just got HUGE compared to how they've been.

And it's AWESOME.

I would like to announce that I started class right when the move happened. Should be interesting. xD

Of course it is! I mean... I would like to announce that it is?

I would also like to announce that this was the most boring hurricane ever.

Most people's reaction: "Thank god this hurrican is calm!"

Kerry's Reaction: "Maaannn.....this is boooooorrrring......"

Jus' sayin' :P

I would like to announce that as of this evening I have a car. Well, actually, it's a minivan. It's not new--very well used, but it works fine.

I would furthermore like to announce that, though I approve of the naming of cars, and I especially approve of giving cars fandom-related names, I do not plan on naming my van. Simply by owning it, I have already made it awesomely nerdy.

(because now it's Ellen's Venture)

I would like to announce that I understand Kerry here. When earthquakes happen, my very prominent earth science side is depressed that it's not the big one. For those of you unaware, Southern California is several years overdue for a big earthquake. It's both exciting and terrifying!

Also, I love rain. I would like to announce that as well.

It's not that I wanted what is currently a Category 3 hurricane to slam into the coast. I just wanted the wind and rain that was supposed to come when it passed by us. XD

Also, grats on the nerdy van, E! Enjoy it!

I would like to announce that I finished the fifth chapter (in case I didn't mention this before, my chapters are absurdly long) of my book! One more to go and then I'll be giving it to to my friends to critique what I've wrote so far, Im super excited!

I don't know if it can actually be called a "book" since I haven't sent it to any publishers yet, and logically they will probably say no, but Im staying optimistic here

Edited by arturhawkwing

I don't know if it can actually be called a "book" since I haven't sent it to any publishers yet, and logically they will probably say no, but Im staying optimistic here

Of course you can, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.