Greetings from an old, but long-gone, member....

little wilson

Hello all.

For those of you who don't know me (which will be most of you), I used to be a regular on TWG. For about a year or two. And then when TWG got hacked, I never really did get into this, past creating an account and lurking for a very short period of time. The biggest reason I've returned is for Reading Excuses. Yes, I'm a writer. Although for the last year or more, I wasn't so good at the "writing" part of writing....

Anyway. To really introduce myself, my name is Kendra. I'm from Southern Idaho. I graduated last year with a Bachelor's in English from BYU-Idaho in Rexburg. My emphasis was Creative Writing, and my minor was International Studies. I love to write, read, and I LOVE to travel. I've already been to Europe once on a 25-day tour, and although it was too short, it was just long enough to give me a taste and want to go back. And go many other places besides. That was 3 years ago, and I have no idea when my funds will be enough to make traveling a possibility.

I'm sarcastic, mischievous, smart, and funny. Or at least I like to think that I'm all of those things. Plus creative. I get addicted to things easily....although maybe "addicted" is not the appropriate word. I just show my enthusiasm for certain things to an over-abundance, and so it appears to those few people I surround myself with that I am addicted. Like Mountain Dew. And ice cream. And tv shows like Supernatural and The Mentalist. However, I would say the only thing I am *truly* addicted to is chocolate. And not because I'm female. It's simply because chocolate is so darn good.

And now that I've shared FAR more about me than any of you really cared to know (assuming you read all of it), I'll just say "Hi" again, and that I'll be seeing you around these forums. Maybe....if you're in RE. Or whatever. :)

• Chaos locked this topic