Speaking of Murderlina...

If her weakness is people she has a "lawful excuse" to kill, how would that work in Newcago? As I understood it, Epics could kill with impunity, so technically speaking, every non-Epic in the city should be immune. Unless I'm interpreting it wrong, which I've been known to do. :P

Speaking of Murderlina...

If her weakness is people she has a "lawful excuse" to kill, how would that work in Newcago? As I understood it, Epics could kill with impunity, so technically speaking, every non-Epic in the city should be immune. Unless I'm interpreting it wrong, which I've been known to do. :P

But I don't think those were technically laws. It says it only works in places with laws concerning killing.

Epic that Converter might run into if she dies.

Name: C-4

Primary Power: The ability to turn any object, smaller than 2 ft X 2 ft X 2 ft, into C-4. He can also turn parts of bigger things into C-4 but once he turns a bit of something into C-4, then he can't turn the rest of it into C-4

Secondary Power: The ability to detonate any amount of C-4 he can see. 

Edited by TheSilverDragon

But I don't think those were technically laws. It says it only works in places with laws concerning killing.

True, but say there was an area with a law saying Epics could kill with impunity. Would that trigger her weakness, or would that person have to do something that gave her a right to kill them under the law?

Nice profile pic by the way, Mailliw. :lol:

And the winner of the "Best Profile Pic EVER Award" goes to Mailliw, for reasons I should hope are obvious. :lol:

True, but say there was an area with a law saying Epics could kill with impunity. Would that trigger her weakness, or would that person have to do something that gave her a right to kill them under the law?

Nice profile pic by the way, Mailliw. :lol:

Thanks, guys. :P Everyone not in this RP is probably confused out of their minds at it though. ;)

I intended for it to be vague so there would be room to interpret it. Generally, I think she would stay away from places like Newcago, or would come as an 'invader' in order to avoid triggering her weakness, or find other ways to murder people in the commission of another crime.

If she came to The Dalles, the best way to stop her would be to welcome her to the city with open arms, give her the post of executioner, and then sentence someone to death. That person, ironically, could then kill her, haha.

To prevent this, Murderlina would likely announce her arrival by sending dirty text messages from Vondra's communication device to Arsenal, and vice versa, and do whatever it took not to be welcomed.

She could also cause a lot of damage from no man's land, if she fears entering a particular domain might be dangerous for her.

A sample of her work:

"Yo Obliteration, I totally luv JBeebs!!! XOXO Steel<3."

"Sic Jams! But Im a tru Directionist. JBeebs cannot compare. U LOOK CUTE TODAY. XOXO Obliteration."

"MURDERLINA RULES!!! LOLZ"

... and so on.

EDIT:

Murderlina's only power is the manipulation of autocorrect.

It's enough.

There's a reason that's her primary power, haha.

I intended for it to be vague so there would be room to interpret it. Generally, I think she would stay away from places like Newcago, or would come as an 'invader' in order to avoid triggering her weakness, or find other ways to murder people in the commission of another crime.

If she came to The Dalles, the best way to stop her would be to welcome her to the city with open arms, give her the post of executioner, and then sentence someone to death. That person, ironically, could then kill her, haha.

To prevent this, Murderlina would likely announce her arrival by sending dirty text messages from Vondra's communication device to Arsenal, and vice versa, and do whatever it took not to be welcomed.

She could also cause a lot of damage from no man's land, if she fears entering a particular domain might be dangerous for her.

A sample of her work:

"Yo Obliteration, I totally luv JBeebs!!! XOXO Steel<3."

"Sic Jams! But Im a tru Directionist. JBeebs cannot compare. U LOOK CUTE TODAY. XOXO Obliteration."

"MURDERLINA RULES!!! LOLZ"

... and so on.

A serial killer with the maturity of a fourteen-year-old. How charming. <_<:P

This is the link to the decision: http://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/22583-question-6/page-52#entry223555

basically, you guys agreed that forcefields must have entropy and were a type of energy.

the fact that certain things can pass through the bubble also implies to me that it isn't a solid, but a special type of energy or plasma.

but as the newb, I'm just parroting what everyone else said- that no matter how Malliw described the forcefield, it was energy and Disruption could get through it.

This is the link to the decision: http://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/22583-question-6/page-52#entry223555

basically, you guys agreed that forcefields must have entropy and were a type of energy.

the fact that certain things can pass through the bubble also implies to me that it isn't a solid, but a special type of energy or plasma.

but as the newb, I'm just parroting what everyone else said- that no matter how Malliw described the forcefield, it was energy and Disruption could get through it.

Ah, I think I remember now. That argument was more about entropy than energy,since even solid objects experience entropy it doesn't rule out the possibility of a force field not being energy.

I mean if you take the word literally it's just a field of force much like a magnetic field in which case the only energy is potential energy.

Epic that Converter might run into if she dies.

Name: C-4

Primary Power: The ability to turn any object, smaller than 2 ft X 2 ft X 2 ft, into C-4. He can also turn parts of bigger things into C-4 but once he turns a bit of something into C-4, then he can't turn the rest of it into C-4

Secondary Power: The ability to detonate any amount of C-4 he can see. 

There's also a C4 in the MEE in Portland just as a heads up.

I have a Very Important Question for all of you.

If Funtimes went to Roshar, do you think she'd actually repel logicspren? :P

Is that a rhetorical question? Because I think we all know the answer to it. :P

(Did ya see my question? I have something mostly written, but I'm at a loss for what to have Arsenal do besides send Shiny on the offensive.)

(Did ya see my question? I have something mostly written, but I'm at a loss for what to have Arsenal do besides send Shiny on the offensive.)

Scribbler was probably about to call him, I could script her side of the conversation if you want.

Same power set?

Similar, creating and detonating explosives.

I have a Very Important Question for all of you.

If Funtimes went to Roshar, do you think she'd actually repel logicspren? :P

Only when she spells logic with a capital 12.

I'm picturing a scene where they flee for their lives as she laughs at a pancake. :P

(I did. I think this would actually be a good save where Autumn is concerned--not to mention a blessing in disguise. So I don't think it's too soon.)

I'm picturing a scene where they flee for their lives as she laughs at a pancake. :P

(I did. I think this would actually be a good save where Autumn is concerned--not to mention a blessing in disguise. So I don't think it's too soon.)

On the bright side, Axies would have a field day when he realizes she attracts hitherto unknown glitterspren. :P

(I'll do that, then.)

On the bright side, Axies would have a field day when he realizes she attracts hitherto unknown glitterspren. :P

(I'll do that, then.)

Ah, yes, the glitterspren. Oddly enough, they resemble glitter. Do you think she'd attract enough that, before long, she'd resemble a cloud of glitter skipping across the Shattered Plains? :P

Ah, yes, the glitterspren. Oddly enough, they resemble glitter. Do you think she'd attract enough that, before long, she'd resemble a cloud of glitter skipping across the Shattered Plains? :P

Her arrival would be heralded by dying men whispering "It is but a thousand days, and the Glitterstorm comes." :P

Her arrival would be heralded by dying men whispering "It is but a thousand days, and the Glitterstorm comes." :P

I haven't gotten far enough to see why it's dying men who see those things, but if Funtimes had her way, all of the "samples" would be collected not however many seconds pre-death, but however many seconds pre-waffles. :P