Sanderson Memes

Guest Cognizantastic

Mistborn spoiler in reply to the quoted Mistborn spoiler:

She also killed his wife. You know, herself?

True, and Straff's hit squad of secret allomancers used at the assembly meeting were all his children I seem to recall so it should probably be half-brothers. Really Vin just killed a lot of people, and some of them happened to be related to Elend :) 

Change "you" to "I", and that meme sums me up perfectly.

Everyone of us goes through that phase of "I have no idea about this". Normally followed by "I thought I knew how that worked but... "

Every time I read a Sanderson book description, there's a moment of glee that shivers through me when I'm taken aback at how awful a situation the world and the main characters are in. :mellow:

108f3a95c40a6c5513bc54cb601dbd11.jpg

7a6cc328b1769042df05446ddb78c95f.jpg

I spent about half an hour explaining Kaladin's life to a friend and she kept telling me to stop it because it was too sad and she was getting depressed.

After traveling for work for two weeks to Jordan and divorcing myself from technology for another two to go on a vacation in Turkey...I have a month of memes to catch up on.

I can't wait to laugh my butt off reading what all you brilliant fellow 17th Sharders have posted! I can barely contain my joy.

And now, time to read, laugh, and meet my upvote quota for the day.