But what about the Epic who can only be killed by someone with six fingers on their right hand, a second toe longer than their big toe, who happens to be riding on a unicorn while their best friend Frank the Orangutan plays 'The Battle Hymn of the Republic' on his saxophone? :P

Oh please. Anyone who grew up in Drusselstein about twenty years ago would have that weakness. Doctor Doofenshmirtz is hardly unique. :P

Never forget Kobold, Autumn seduced Shiny Sparkle. :P (against her own will... is that even possible? :huh: )

Her weakness actually comes from Koschei, he was just really good at hiding that stump leg. :P

Seduction is a general attitude, not an action. :P

(Her weakness comes from Koschei? Do we both know the same version of Scribbler's weakness, because if so I think I'm going to be sick. :blink:)

Seduction is a general attitude, not an action. :P

(Her weakness comes from Koschei? Do we both know the same version of Scribbler's weakness, because if so I think I'm going to be sick. :blink:)

An attitude she's been displaying. :P

That was completely at random and while I don't know her exact weakness I do remember Voidus talking about the event that caused it, so yeah... I'm sorry. :unsure:

Yeah, Koschei was definitely not involved in that event. For those interested: (Warning: Somewhat dark)

Scribblers weakness is alcohol due to an event where she was abused at a party after getting drunk.

Yeah, Koschei was definitely not involved in that event. For those interested: (Warning: Somewhat dark)

Scribblers weakness is alcohol due to an event where she was abused at a party after getting drunk.

...I would like to point out that she could have been 14 at best, probably younger. :(

Headcanon: the slontze who did it moved out of town and had the misfortune to be present when Nighthound went on his Rending. <_<

Oh wow. Poor Scribbler. :( I'm adopting Kobold's headcanon for this. The guy who did it died, and it sucked for him because karma.

Headcanon: the slontze who did it moved out of town and had the misfortune to be present when Nighthound went on his Rending. <_<

Headcanon accepted, I'd vaguely thought about her having a vengeance scene but it's both out of character (She funnels her corruption into hating Epics and actively resists using her powers against any vanillas for any reason) and also would mean including the backstory which I don't really want to do.

That scum deserves all the Nighthound he can get but if he was present on Nighthound's Rending that would mean that Scribbler was seven or younger when it happened. :wacko:

That scum deserves all the Nighthound he can get but if he was present on Nighthound's Rending that would mean that Scribbler was seven or younger when it happened. :wacko:

Maybe he could be one of the hounds Nighthound used to pull his carriage into Portland? I'm determined to make this headcanon work somehow. :ph34r:

Maybe he could be one of the hounds Nighthound used to pull his carriage into Portland? I'm determined to make this headcanon work somehow. :ph34r:

Sure we can do that, probably the one he left for dead in a trench next to the road. And again Nighthund did a good deed for bad reasons. :ph34r: 

That's odd. It seems Funtimes is not in any mood to shout "Twinsies!" :huh::P

An odd coincidence truly, not that Lightwards will appreciate the irony. :ph34r::P

While writing this, somehow I got the feeling that Lucentia would be happier if she worked with Corpsemaker.

An odd coincidence truly, not that Lightwards will appreciate the irony. :ph34r::P

While writing this, somehow I got the feeling that Lucentia would be happier if she worked with Corpsemaker.

Does he ever really appreciate anything? :P

I'm sure she would. Though I don't know if "happy" is the right term for it. "Less irritated with life," maybe? :P

If she shines brightly enough her size doesn't really matter.  Eh, whatever.

Not a problem, just curious what was actually happening.

So 50 servants and a mansion sounds reasonable. (What, to much? :ph34r::P )

The actual post is coming but with first figuring out her voice, having to establish some bits and also reacting to the running RP it might take a while.

And now this can actually happen. :P (Except the part where Sam doesn't die. :ph34r: )

I might be understanding him wrong but I thing Converter would reform from a random explosion at least her size and not actually cause it herself.

I'd be okay with that, even though I'm not sure how much sense t would make to send someone without powers directly protecting them to someone that can freeze someone to death, inhabit movement, stop oxygen from circulating around them, stop every physical attack she sees coming and then whatever she does with that absorbed energy.

You are correct about the light point.  I will keep that in mind in future posts.  For now, I'll just hand-wave and say it makes sense.  I edited the scene at the bridge, and Euphoria's chase scene can occur in early night / late dusk type lighting in our headcanons. 

Good luck with the post!  I'm excited to see it.

On Converter - I really think I need a clarification of exactly WHAT her powers are.  There seems to be several different versions of her floating around, and I don't feel clear at all on what she can and can't do.  Actually, a new powerset accompanied by a list of "can do's" and can't do's" would be very helpful.

But afterwards is a totally different matter.

When you put it like that, she is kind of op. I hadn't thought about stopping oxygen from circulating, that is a very cool way t use her power. Whould that kill steelheart? Or would his picture stop that?

She could always absorb some energy from the sun, or from some birds, insects or even people.

Again, I feel like I need a better description of her powers and their limits.  I am VERY confused. 

Does he ever really appreciate anything? :P

I'm sure she would. Though I don't know if "happy" is the right term for it. "Less irritated with life," maybe? :P

Naturally, he... likes it if people want to serve him?

Cool sunglasses, leadership skills, power, no Funtimes and good coffee, what is not to like about working for Corpsemaker?

You are correct about the light point.  I will keep that in mind in future posts.  For now, I'll just hand-wave and say it makes sense.  I edited the scene at the bridge, and Euphoria's chase scene can occur in early night / late dusk type lighting in our headcanons. 

Good luck with the post!  I'm excited to see it.

On Converter - I really think I need a clarification of exactly WHAT her powers are.  There seems to be several different versions of her floating around, and I don't feel clear at all on what she can and can't do.  Actually, a new powerset accompanied by a list of "can do's" and can't do's" would be very helpful.

Again, I feel like I need a better description of her powers and their limits.  I am VERY confused. 

Chase at dusk, oh yeah. B)

So am I. :lol:

From what I gathered, she's essentially Obliteration+Frostfire+range+energy conversion+resurrection, so yeah absolutely broken. But I'll let SilverDragon post an actual profile.

Naturally, he... likes it if people want to serve him?

Cool sunglasses, leadership skills, power, no Funtimes and good coffee, what is not to like about working for Corpsemaker?

Well, there's also Quota, Timeport, and the fact CorpseMaker could shut her brain down in five seconds, but sure, no Funtimes is no Funtimes. :P