I know that I can't vote right now because it's night but I would just like to give ARARIS a heads up that I will be probably be voting for him when the time comes.  First of all, earlier in the game he had lied about his role, and second, he has been giving some pretty faulty reasoning. Defend yourself before it's too late.  I suspect that there are 2 evil roles that are still alive as last game (the Scadrial one) there were 6 and four have already been eliminated.  This means that if Araris is indeed evil (which I strongly suspect) there is probably a 50% chance he is Odium.

I know that I can't vote right now because it's night but I would just like to give ARARIS a heads up that I will be probably be voting for him when the time comes.  First of all, earlier in the game he had lied about his role, and second, he has been giving some pretty faulty reasoning. Defend yourself before it's too late.  I suspect that there are 2 evil roles that are still alive as last game (the Scadrial one) there were 6 and four have already been eliminated.  This means that if Araris is indeed evil (which I strongly suspect) there is probably a 50% chance he is Odium.

I'm fairly sure there were only 5 Eliminators the previous game (Mek, Seonid, Unodus, Weiry and Claincy). Also, the amount of Eliminators is usually a fifth of the total amount of players.

I'm fairly sure there were only 5 Eliminators the previous game (Mek, Seonid, Unodus, Weiry and Claincy).

Don't forget the sixth Spiked.  Wilson, the 'almost' Spiked seeker.  ;)

Say, do you guys feel burning eyes drilling into your skull too?

Don't forget the sixth Spiked.  Wilson, the 'almost' Spiked seeker.  ;)

Say, do you guys feel burning eyes drilling into your skull too?

No, they don't feel the eyes burning into their skulls because they didn't say anything that would warrant burning eyes. Unlike you. Die, you fiend. : P

Day 6: A Continuation of the Calm (Can the Storm happen yet please?)

The remaining members of the Seventeenth Shard prepared for the night, locking doors, barring Windows, preparing traps. None of them knew where Odium would strike next, none of them knew who he would kill. While some were deciding what to do that night, and others were preparing plans for the coming day, One was putting his plan into Action.

The more invested people felt it, a wave of powerful energy, pervading them, causing them to delay their plans. Those who didn’t feel it simply felt more tired, and fell into a slumber rather than taking action.

When the sun rose, heralding the new day. People stumbled out of their homes, lairs and Realms, all asking, “What in Damnation happened last night?”

No One Died! Nothing momentous at all happened!

It took me an hour to write this. How do you do a writeup for nothing?

The Day will end on thursday the 19th, at 10pm PST.

Edited by The Only Joe

Bortin awoke, stretched, and climbed out of bed. Reality felt... peaceful. It must have been a quiet night.

Nodding to the ghost of Ostrich (who had prevented Bortin from lynching someone in his sleep), he left his room and went looking for rope. He didn't have many suspicions left, everyone was acting quietly, but he still felt there was something odd about the attack on Peng on day one.

So, unless the Shards told him otherwise, his rope for the day had Peng's name on it.

Bortin tapped his tinmind to allow himself to hear the exhalations of the ghostly form. He nodded, slightly confused. "Yes, Ostrich. We need to find Odium again, and prevent him and his Champions from killing any more of us." As he headed towards the kitchens in search of breakfast, he wondered if death had broken poor Ostrich's mind.

@ Bort, none of the few Shard Alliance guys I'm in contact with have told me anything that would prove Peng's innocence.  I've also been suspicious of him since day one and I have a bit more information (not for the entire cosmere to see) that makes me even more suspicious of him.  Unless something amazing happens, I'm keeping my vote right where it is.

it's really quiet right now...

edit: blue

Edited by Feligon

I would like to vote for Araris for reasons I had said in the previous thread, but I will copy them underneath incase you didn't read it.

First of all, earlier in the game he had lied about his role, and second, he has been giving some pretty faulty reasoning.  Defend yourself before it's too late.I suspect that there are 2 evil roles that are still alive as last game (the Scadrial one) there were 6 and four have already been eliminated.  This means that if Araris is indeed evil (which I strongly suspect) there is probably a 50% chance he is Odium.

Also Bort and Feligon, why Peng?  I trust him.

EDIT:  I hadn't seen that Feligon had voted for Peng as well so I added him.

Edited by swalji09

As I believe everyone (including the Champs that are left) by this point know, I was appointed by the Shards to feel out everyone (hit me, I dare you! ;) ). While I won't name names, I don't think we have two Lifeless Operators on the same team. With the additional protection that certain Shards can provide, it just seems like overkill. As such, I'm sorry Peng, but I think you're a Champ. 

Either you're the OC's LO and were protecting yourself, or you were protected by an unfriendly LO since you were the only one putting yourself out there to try to get me lynched early. 

If I'm wrong, then I think you were set up and I'm sorry, but this is the best lead I know at this point.