BIG FACE GOES HERE, NO PEEKING

callumke

Face! That's what it is! I knew Fake didn't make sense!

I just just barely did translated the same thing. We'll end up closing one of these. Or merging them. I'll take care of it.

Edit- I'll merge them.

So as I was looking around today, I saw Peter tweet this:

Time for me to change Brandon's Google+ page, and no one has noticed the easter egg yet.

So, I went to go investigate. I was pretty sure it wasn't on Brandon's posts, so I checked his about, (nothing), his photos (nothing) And his pictures. When I looked at his pictures there was some fan art, and some stuff he had put up (like the Feruchemical Table), but nothing suprising- All that stuff had gone up on Facebook too. Then I looked at his Banner pic. And I saw Alethi and the Steel Alphabet. (It's covered by Brandon's head in his profile view).

So, I started translating. With the help of Harakeke's and My documents, translated the Alethi (with some help from the Steel Alphabet when I realized it was much easier to recognize than Alethi).

Are you ready? Here's what it says:

"Big Fake Face Goes Here. No Peeking."

Yep. That's what's there. It's that cool. (Though I'm not quite sure what the second word is. It seems off to me, but it's the only thing that fit). Fire Arcadia showed me it was Face, not Fake.

This whole process reminded me that I need to make a English-to-Alethi document for the Steel Alphabet. Probably using this image.

By the way I have made a crude Steel Alphabet to english alphabet. This is not completely accurate for the Alloy of Law however. In the allow of Law version, there are different symbols meaning E and i, the difference is a moved dot. Also, the letter c is introduced, which is in the place of the ch letter on the attatched.

post-567-0-04758500-1346261389_thumb.jpg

• Chaos locked this topic