Wonderful!

I am short on time right now, but when I have some more available (possibly tomorrow - after the cycle change), I will try to post an analysis of the voting.

My gut feeling on it says that Unodus was Soothed, not the Rioter. Same thing happened earlier in the game - Wyrm was soothed at the same time a vote was Rioted. He later turned out to be a Thug (although I suppose that there is still a bare possibility he is the Spiked Mistborn, but I really doubt that. I only mention it here so that I'm not accused of leaving a possibility out.) My reasoning for it is the same.

I'll look into it more, including past voting patterns and the like, when I put together the longer analysis.

Here's another time that Unodus voted, but the vote failed.  Maybe he's a rioter, or maybe there's a soother with some kind of vendetta against him.  I would look through to see if anyone's vote was rioted that turn, but I have a job interview tomorrow morning and I need to get some rest.  Wish me luck!

Just fyi, that turn, Unodus' vote wasn't counted because he didn't put his vote in red. He originally thought it was Soothed, because it wasn't counted, but that was not the reason.

Edited by Seonid

This may be another of my brilliantly "bad" ideas, but I'm going to post my top suspicion right now. It shouldn't affect who gets killed by the Spiked, because I'm fairly certain he was in league with Riew at one point and therefore is Spiked. I want to get my ideas out in the open in case I die.

Unodus's vote not being counted is a fairly recent development, and it's possible that the Spiked are trying to throw us off with this move. Or they really could have just revealed one of their own. Doubtful, but possible. But I think it's much more likely that dowanx is Spiked, so I'm preemptively voting again...

dowanx.

I'd appreciate it if all Villagers could all pile our votes on him tomorrow to ensure a lynch like we did last cycle.

This may be another of my brilliantly "bad" ideas, but I'm going to post my top suspicion right now. It shouldn't affect who gets killed by the Spiked, because I'm fairly certain he was in league with Riew at one point and therefore is Spiked. I want to get my ideas out in the open in case I die.

Unodus's vote not being counted is a fairly recent development, and it's possible that the Spiked are trying to throw us off with this move. Or they really could have just revealed one of their own. Doubtful, but possible. But I think it's much more likely that dowanx is Spiked, so I'm preemptively voting again...

dowanx.

I'd appreciate it if all Villagers could all pile our votes on him tomorrow to ensure a lynch like we did last cycle.

I'm gonna need some good evidence to back this, if I do. I've kinda been watching dowanx, but not nearly to the degree that I was watching some others.

Day 7: Refunded Dreams

The Villagers were actually feeling pretty good about themselves. Sure, they had killed many innocents. Sure, the Koloss were growing closer by the day, but they were making progress. The wall wasn’t done, but it was growing and they had found one of the Spiked! It wasn’t much, but after the hardships they’d already faced, it was something. They just needed to continue it. For the first time in what felt like a long time, the Villagers went to bed with a clear conscious.

Reeco was having a pleasant dream. He was back in his home country and he was still just a little boy. His father was teaching him the secret art of his culinary skills. Little Reeco was covered head to foot in flour, but he didn’t mind. His time with his dad was precious to him. His father tossed the circular dough into the air and Little Reeco would just stare in amazement. He taught him how to make the perfect sauce and how to make sure that every topping was exactly where it needed to be. The pizza would come out of the oven, baked to perfection and they would smile and laugh and Little Reeco would eat a slice as he sat on his father’s knee.

Then Reeco’s dream took a turn and it was his turn to make a pizza.

The dough never flew right and tore with every attempted flip. It looked more like a wedge of cheese, with most of the dough on one side, rather than a pizza. The sauce pooled at the bottom, no matter how much he tried and the toppings were uneven. Little Reeco bit his lip as he put his monstrosity in the oven.

His dream flashed forward and there was smoke pouring out of the oven! Little Reeco coughed and choked as he tried to get to the oven. Just a little farther….

And he was awake. The coughing hadn’t been just in the dream and his eyes watered as he opened them in a room almost filled with smoke.

This fire was all too real and Reeco rolled out of bed and onto the hard floor with a groan. On his hands and knees, he scrapped his way towards the main room of the tavern.

The main room was ablaze. Everywhere he looked, there was fire. Reeco watched through teary eyes as his livelihood went up in smoke around him. He thought about rushing to his oven and seeing if there was anything to save, but his father’s words echoed across time to him

“The tools don’t make the pizza; you do. You can have the finest oven and ingredients in all the land, but if you don’t put enough love into your pizza then she’s no better than gruel.”

He started to inch his way back away from the fire when his foot hit something; something sharp. He looked back to find out that not everything was lost in the fire. His pizza cutter had definitely made it and it was blocking off his escape. In fact, it was trying to edge him even further into the main room.

Reeco tried to stand, but the smoke was too thick and the air so hot that he barely made it to a crouch before the hairs on his head started to singe. He fell back to the ground, looking desperately for a way out!

As he didn’t move any further forward, the pizza slicer stayed true to its namesake and cut through the sole of his shoe and into the arch of his foot. He jerked his foot forward with a moan, but in doing so, his hand fell into the flames.

There wasn’t anything for it. Either stay here and be sliced in half by his own equipment or dare a run through the flames. Reeco studied the layout to the front door one last time, took a deep breath and while trying to stay as low to the ground as possible, rushed towards the front door.

Reeco hadn’t stood a chance. The cut in his foot made him stumble and fall on the second step and even if it hadn’t, the liquor at the bar decided that that was the perfect time to explode.

The pizza slicer fell to the floor, lifeless, as someone made their way out of the building.

For the rest of the Villagers, it was the first night all over again. They hadn’t noticed until the building was already wreathed in flames. The lines to the wells weren’t cut this time, but there were too few of them left to do much good against the fire.

What was worse than another villager lost and another building burnt down was the fact that Reeco’s tavern was where they had been stockpiling their food! Even if they did survive the Koloss, winter was right around the corner and now most of their food was gone….

When most of them had finally given up on being able to put the fire out and just sat despondently staring at the flames, some of them could’ve sworn that they heard a malevolent chuckle on the wind, but surely that was their imagination, right?

As night gave way to day and the mists started retreating, it was a weary town that made its way to the wall to continue repairs. They might not have much food and they might still have Spiked to find, but that didn’t mean that they were going to give up!

Luckily for them, someone had taken part of the night to try to bolster their spirits. There was a message written across the entire span of the new wall:

A Speech. One which may be my last. My last was a call to arms, this one is a declaration of hope.

You all know me now. It's no secret who I am. I am proud of my capabilities and I love this village. It pains me to see eleven of our brethren and our sisters taken from us, some by our very own hands. The anger that swept this town will destroy it if we do not get it under control. We will be destroyed, the koloss will Ruin us, if we do not fight with Honor. I will fight with you as long as I can, for I am one of you always in my heart.

I am happy to join with you today in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for life in the history of our cosmere.

Two years ago, a great Survivor, in whose symbolic shadow we stand today, killed the Lord Ruler. This momentous decree came as a great beacon light of hope to millions of skaa who had been seared in the flames of withering injustice. It came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night of their captivity.

But two years later, the skaa still are not free. Two years later, the lives of skaa are still sadly crippled by the manacles of conquerors and the chains of force. Two years later, skaa lives on a lonely island of poverty in the midst of a vast ocean of material prosperity. Two years later, the skaa still languishes in the corners of our society and finds himself an exile in his own land. And so we've come here today to dramatize a shameful condition.

We have also come to this hallowed spot to remind ourselves of the fierce urgency of now. This is no time to engage in the luxury of cooling off or to take the tranquilizing drug of gradualism. Now is the time to make real the promises of freedom. Now is the time to rise from the dark and desolate valley of oppression to the sunlit path of freedom. Now is the time to lift our town from the quicksands of injustice to the solid rock of brotherhood. Now is the time to make justice a reality for all of us, Skaa and noble.

It would be fatal for the town to overlook the urgency of the moment. This sweltering summer of our discontent will not pass until there is an invigorating autumn of freedom and equality. This is not an end, but a beginning. There will be neither rest nor tranquility in Tyrian Falls until we are granted our freedom. The whirlwinds of revolt will continue to shake the foundations of our nation until the bright day of justice emerges.

But there is something that I must say to my people who stand on the warm threshold which leads into the palace of justice. In the process of gaining our rightful place we must not be guilty of wrongful deeds. Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for freedom by drinking from the cup of bitterness and hatred. We must forever conduct our struggle on the high plane of dignity and discipline. We must not allow our creative protest to degenerate into physical violence. Again and again we must rise to the majestic heights of meeting physical force with soul force. The marvelous new militancy which has engulfed our community must not lead us to a distrust of all people, for many of our brothers, as evidenced by their presence here today, have come to realize that their destiny is tied up with our destiny. And they have come to realize that their freedom is inextricably bound to our freedom. We cannot walk alone.

As we walk, we must make the pledge that we shall always march ahead. We cannot turn back. We can never be satisfied as long as our bodies, heavy with the fatigue of war, cannot rest for fear of invasion and destruction. We can never be satisfied as long as our children are stripped of their youth and robbed of their chance at life by these traitors. No, no we are not satisfied and we will not be satisfied until freedom rolls down like waters and righteousness like a mighty stream.

I am not unmindful that some of you have come here out of great trials and tribulations. Some of you have come fresh from brutal plantations. Some of you have come from areas where your quest for freedom left you battered by storms of persecution and staggered by the winds of prejudice. You have been the veterans of creative suffering. Continue to work with the faith that unearned suffering is redemptive.

Let us not wallow in the valley of despair. I say to you today my friends -- so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream.

I have a dream that one day this town will rise up and live out the true purpose of its creation.

I have a dream that one day on the red-lit hills of Fadrex the sons of skaa and the sons of noblemen will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the city of Luthadel, a city sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my children will one day live in a town where they will not be judged by their heritage but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day down in Urteau, with its vicious haters, with its "Citizen" having his lips dripping with the words of revenge and anger -- one day right there in Urteau little skaa boys and skaa girls will be able to join hands with little noble boys and noble girls as sisters and brothers.

I have a dream today.

This is our hope. This is the faith that I stay here with. With this faith we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our city into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith we will be able to work together, to play together, to struggle together, to fight together, knowing that we will be free one day.

And if we are to be a great people, this must become true. And so let freedom ring from the prodigious hilltops of Fadrex. Let freedom ring from the mighty mountains of Terris. Let freedom ring from the keeps of Luthadel.

Let freedom ring from the canals of Urteau.

But not only that; let freedom ring from here in Tyrian Falls.

Let freedom ring. And when this happens, and when we allow freedom ring -- when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every dominance and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of us --Skaa men and noble men-- will be able to join hands and sing.

This week, we started on a mighty fight. We have fought through betrayals and through despair. We have fought on barricades and rested the bodies of our brothers and sisters in the ground. Some of our faces are burned from the outpourings of the sweltering sun. Some have literally slept in the mud. We have been drenched by the rains. Our bodies are tired and our souls are somewhat sore.

They told us we wouldn't last this long here. And there were those who said that we would get here only over their dead bodies, but all the world today knows that we are here and we are standing before the forces of power in the town of Tyrian Falls saying, "We ain't goin' let nobody beat us down.

Once more the method of resistance was unsheathed from its scabbard, and once again an entire community was mobilized to confront the adversary. And again the brutality of a dying order shrieks across the land. Yet, Tyrian Falls became a shining moment in the conscience of man. If the worst in our lives lurked in its dark streets, the best of put instincts arose passionately from across the town to overcome it.

The battle is in our hands. And we can answer with creative fighting the call to higher ground to which the new directions of our struggle summons us. The road ahead is not altogether a smooth one. There are no broad highways that lead us easily and inevitably to quick solutions. But we must keep going.

I know you are asking today, "How long will it take?" Somebody's asking, "How long will prejudice blind the visions of men, darken their understanding, and drive bright-eyed wisdom from her sacred throne?" Somebody's asking, "When will wounded justice, lying prostrate on the streets of Tyrian Falls and communities all over the world, be lifted from this dust of shame to reign supreme among the children of men?" Somebody's asking, "When will the radiant star of hope be plunged against the nocturnal bosom of this lonely night, (Speak, speak, speak) plucked from weary souls with chains of fear and the manacles of death? How long will justice be crucified, and truth bear it?" I come to say to you this night, however difficult the moment, however frustrating the hour, it will not be long, because "truth crushed to earth will rise again." How long? Not long, because "no lie can live forever." How long? Not long, because "you shall reap what you sow."

This battle will be won. It will be fought with valor and courage as it has been. We will survive and we will continue on. Hope is never lost, for hope, as our Survivor said, is the one thing that can never be killed. Fight on!

Night 7 is over and Day 7 begins! You have 48 hours!

Reeco was a Village Soother!

Updated Player List

I can't say I'm surprised much. The only thing that surprised me a bit was that I wasn't the one killed. Recco and I talked in a PM over the night cycle knowing that one of us was the likely target. He said his main suspicions were dowanx and Unodus. For now, I think I'm going to vote for dowanx. He seems the more suspicious of the two to me.

I'm kind of tired.  I should look through the whole thread to find clues about rioters.  Meh.  But I will look at the vote tallies in the night posts to see which times dowanx/Ament voted/was successful in voting.  

Night 2: Yes

Night 3: No

Night 4: No

Night 5: No

Night 6: No

Night 7: No

Hopefully these links will be helpful to anyone who wants to investigate it in more detail.

Not voting would be a good cover for a rioter.  Dowanx might be our guy.  However, I don't feel like a complete bandwagon from the beginning would be very good for discussion.  Let's give dowanx a chance to explain himself.  I might come in and vote for him later, but this isn't set in stone. 

I'd like to ask Unodos to explain why he's only recently decided to vote, and why he has not actually contributed anything to the game. So far, as far as I can tell all he's done has been to ask a few questions (often misunderstanding what it actually means in the first place) and point out somewhat obvious information. Unodos, what do you think so far? Who are you suspicious of?

Edited by Wyrmhero

I just checked the last time Dowanx was on, and it looks like he's been getting on the forum a lot more than he's been posting. My poke vote goes on him for now. (How do you use color in a mobile?) Okay. Here: Dowanx

Edited by mckeedee123

I started this game trying to be vocal in the forums. Everyone was saying we need information and that was the best way to get it.  I decided to voice my concerns for Wilson and Eol.  Over the next couple cycles I found out how truly wrong I was.  Not only both were innocent they were our mistborn and seeker. 

Instead of helping our cause it seemed that I was causing more harm.  I decided I wasn't going to throw out suspicions or votes without some real evidence.  That is why I didn't vote for Day 2 or 3.  I simply didn't have what I thought at the time was good evidence.  

Day 4 came and a bandwagon formed on Ashette.  I didn't vote because of the vast amount of votes on Ashette.  

After Day 4 ticked over I reevaluated how I was playing and realized I should probably adjust how I was playing the game.  I was being too quiet and it didn't seem to help at all how we were playing.  

Day 5 came around and I tried to see how I could help.  I didn't have any solid suspicious so most of the day was spent re reading the post, but sadly not contributing.  I decided to vote for Peng mostly because of the other suspicions people had of him and because Maill and Clancy voted for him.

Day 5 ticked over and my vote was soothed.  This was a surprise, why would someone sooth me?  I posted in the forum that I was soothed, but no one really said anything about it and it was dropped.

Day 6 came and another bandwagon formed, but this time on winter.  It looked like he was going to be lynched regardless of my vote so I didn't vote.  

Writing this up I realize why there is suspicion on me.  I have made some very bad blunders that are probably being read the wrong way.  I guess the best defense I can make is my inexperience.   If I was spiked I would have a trusted group of people I could ask advice from and would not have made these obvious mistakes.  I have only had 3 PMs all game.  The group PM that was set up at the start by Wilson and Clancy (which wasn't even really used), a PM with Wilson (that ended after accusing her) and a PM with Wyrm (which didn't last very long).  Looking at that I realize that was probably another large blunder.  I should of tried to have more conversations via PMs and tried to build a trust network.

This is irrelevant to current conversation, but I wanted to add a couple things. At this point, Newman is pretty much clean. I can't imagine there being two spiked smokers on a team of 5-6. Secondly, there is probably a spiked seeker. If we.we're.given three smokers, then there is probably someone evil for the smokers.to protect us from. We now return to you regularly scheduled paranoia.

I'd like to ask Unodos to explain why he's only recently decided to vote, and why he has not actually contributed anything to the game. So far, as far as I can tell all he's done has been to ask a few questions (often misunderstanding what it actually means in the first place) and point out somewhat obvious information. Unodos, what do you think so far? Who are you suspicious of?

I have nothing to hide, clearly I've been set up :/

There was irrefutable evidence that Weiry had been working with someone (being lurched & smoked). Since Weiry never revealed who he was working with, or the person who was working with him never came forward- the cooperation could only have been with a spiked (They would never have revealed each other so that in the case one was found, the other would still be safe).

I've avoided voting so far because I found previous arguments flimsy, but this one was watertight- and I know how emotimancy has mislead votes before, so I took a gamble and made a vote so that Weiry's fate would be sealed. I've also mentioned several times that I don't want people being lynched at all, because that helps the spiked more than it helps us- that's the only reason why haven't contributed as much to the game (besides being lazy, of course :P ) .

What you say is true, I have made a few technical errors trying to grasp the logical details of the game- but at least my presence is more informative than not being here at all :\ (I hope)

However, being laid back in terms of contributing to the game isn't something that grasps me as being suspicious, so I'm not sure what you want me to say. :B

Perhaps my recent turn of heart is what made me a target? Previously, I was about as contributive to the lynch as an inactive- me being an unexpected variable in the Spiked plans is what I believe made me a target for being set up, because Weiry was already on the ropes and my one vote would have made the difference (Thank goodness someone changed their vote at the last minute

=-= ).

​As for who I'm suspicious of, I'd rather not say right now because I'm kind of one the ropes myself, and I don't want to make any more enemies right now...

Although, I do want to know- has anyone besides Joe kept records of the votes?

If not... Well, perhaps that warrants investigation? If you catch my drift

I hope that answers your questions :V

Edited by Unodus

​As for who I'm suspicious of, I'd rather not say right now because I'm kind of one the ropes myself, and I don't want to make any more enemies right now...

Although, I do want to know- has anyone besides Joe kept records of the votes?

If not... Well, perhaps that warrants investigation? If you catch my drift

I hope that answers your questions :V

If you're on the ropes, the best thing to do when you can't convince people of your innocence (in this case, where the evidence is more circumstantial, for instance) is to bring up other points. The choice isn't 'you or no-one', it's 'you or someone else'. Convince us that someone else is Spiked. If they are Spiked, as you suspect, then surely that's a good thing! Not only are we one step closer to victory, but you've been proven to be innocent. Sure, you might die the next Night Cycle, but remember that you don't have to survive in order to win.

As for keeping records of the votes, I am doing so as well. I can basically guarentee that Claincy and Mailliw will be, as will most of the other regulars (admittedly, most of whom are dead). Everyone should be keeping records of how voting's gone so far, just because it can show patterns amongst players and links.

Edited by Wyrmhero

I was keeping records on a pc, but I have been stuck on tablets since day 2, also mckeedee, to do color in mobile, you have to type [*color=#ff0000]your vote [/*color] without the stars and it will.format it. For green it's #00ff00. More in depth explanation in the spoiler tag if you want it.

The color is the first to digits are how red it is, the second two digits are how green it is and the last two are how blue it is. It's on a base 16 system, so instead of 9 being the highest digit, f is. It goes 01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,09,0a,0b,0c,0d,0e,0f,10... and it's on an emission spectrum. #000000 is black, #ffffff is white.

Edited by jasonpenguin

My gut decided that Unodus was innocent back on day 1, when she asked all those Questions about the RP in the writeup. While it's possible she did that at the advice of the spiked to make her innocent, I doubt it. I'd say she's innocent.

I am suspicious of Pifferdoo. He was the very last to vote for Weiry, who voted for Piferdoo later on. He said he was hesitant about voting for Riew, and then predicted that the spiked were laughing. None of that screams Evil, but it doesn't scream good. It's like he hasn't taken any Significant action. He's also been sliding under the Radar. He posts enough, but doesn't actually say much. (Today all he's said is Fart-Containers).

So I'd just like him to say some more stuff so I can get a better feel about him.

The easiest way to do color on mobile is red stuff[/color*] without the stars. If you want to do italics, it's [i*]italicized stuff[/i*].

I have a question for Mailliw?  Why do you have so much trust for Clan and Wyrm?  Is it just a gut feeling? 

Edited by Newan

My gut decided that Unodus was innocent back on day 1, when she asked all those Questions about the RP in the writeup. While it's possible she did that at the advice of the spiked to make her innocent, I doubt it. I'd say she's innocent.

I am suspicious of Pifferdoo. He was the very last to vote for Weiry, who voted for Piferdoo later on. He said he was hesitant about voting for Riew, and then predicted that the spiked were laughing. None of that screams Evil, but it doesn't scream good. It's like he hasn't taken any Significant action. He's also been sliding under the Radar. He posts enough, but doesn't actually say much. (Today all he's said is Fart-Containers).

So I'd just like him to say some more stuff so I can get a better feel about him.

*ahem* I'm a dude... .3.;

but I appreciate the support.

If you're on the ropes, the best thing to do when you can't convince people of your innocence (in this case, where the evidence is more circumstantial, for instance) is to bring up other points. The choice isn't 'you or no-one', it's 'you or someone else'. Convince us that someone else is Spiked. If they are Spiked, as you suspect, then surely that's a good thing! Not only are we one step closer to victory, but you've been proven to be innocent. Sure, you might die the next Night Cycle, but remember that you don't have to survive in order to win.

As for keeping records of the votes, I am doing so as well. I can basically guarentee that Claincy and Mailliw will be, as will most of the other regulars (admittedly, most of whom are dead). Everyone should be keeping records of how voting's gone so far, just because it can show patterns amongst players and links.

I would voice my suspicions, but my grounds aren't solid yet. I'm worried if I'm wrong I'll be executed for sure (It does seem to be a pattern in this game :/ ). Do forgive me if I keep my suspicions to myself- either way is a risk for me, so I will take the path that lets me prepare for later- where I can properly incriminate the true killer. I still have tomorrow to voice my opinions, so I will address them then if need be.

Personally I'd like to stay alive, even if its not strictly "necessary" to win. Yknow, in the spirit of the game nstuff? To be honest, I think the only way we can win now is by working out who's been playing with who. This game is being set up by someone from behind the scenes. Since I'm the only one who hasn't tampered with PMs (With the exception of some phishing >.>), surely that should mean I should be the least suspicious as there's no way I can be one of the masterminds? 

Edited by Unodus

Back on my PC. :)

So I would assume that the spiked have both a soother and a rioter. Dowanx and Unodus are the most obvious candidates for the rioter role. I see Unodus as unlikely because it would be absolutely stupid for the spiked to be using his powers so obviously. Either way, if Dowanx turns out not to be the rioter in question, I'm all for lynching Unodus next time around.

EDIT: By the way, thanks to JasonPenguin and Newan.

Edited by mckeedee123

I would voice my suspicions, but my grounds aren't solid yet. I'm worried if I'm wrong I'll be executed for sure (It does seem to be a pattern in this game :/ ). Do forgive me if I keep my suspicions to myself- either way is a risk for me, so I will take the path that lets me prepare for later- where I can properly incriminate the true killer. I still have tomorrow to voice my opinions, so I will address them then if need be.

Personally I'd like to stay alive, even if its not strictly "necessary" to win. Yknow, in the spirit of the game nstuff? To be honest, I think the only way we can win now is by working out who's been playing with who. This game is being set up by someone from behind the scenes. Since I'm the only one who hasn't tampered with PMs (With the exception of some phishing >.>), surely that should mean I should be the least suspicious as there's no way I can be one of the masterminds? 

The problem with that is that if you do die tonight, then your suspicions die with you, and we might lose because you hold the key bit of information that we need to sway our minds towards someone who is indeed Spiked. You can keep information because for later, but what if there is no later?

Regardless, I've pressed that information quite a bit for the moment, and we need a lynch. I'm taking my vote off Unodos, and for now it's going on dowanx. I'd rather lynch a semi-active Villager than an actual active one. But if dowanx is indeed innocent, then this will rapidly swing back towards Unodos, and more besides. Just remember that we need a decent majority by the end of the Cycle to ensure a lynch.

Also, Newan, fairly sure that Mailliw does not trust me still :P.

Gonna jump on the vote for dowanx

At present, the vote is close enough that voting shenanigans could happen, and I'd like to get enough of a majority that the Spiked can't manipulate us into lynching someone we haven't decided to.

I still haven't had time to write that analysis, and I probably won't before teh cycle ends, which may be too late for it to be useful. Sorry about that, spent most of the last 24 hours either in class or with family.

Why are we assume the spiked have a soother AND a rioter? My guess would be that they just got one or.the other.

That's true, its possible they have a mistborn that has drawn Soother/rioter on multiple occasions :B

Or, perhaps some of the emotimancers aren't spiked? :/