Random Stuff

mail-mi

I feel dead. In like all respects.

I should not have stayed over at a friend's house and especially not stayed up until four am

My sleep schedule needs to be fixed

In like a day because tomorrow I have to go to band for quartermaster things

And call time at 7:30

Yep. I've been looking for excuses to not be around my house right now tbh. My dad has started being a complete jerk because I still don't have my driver's license, and the fact that the house is a mess.

He's always mad at something my brother or I have done and its getting tiring.

Yep. I've been looking for excuses to not be around my house right now tbh. My dad has started being a complete jerk because I still don't have my driver's license, and the fact that the house is a mess.

Eek, I'm sorry.  :wacko: I'd give you a sympathy upvote, but somehow I've already hit quota. So have a virtual hug instead. :)

Got you covered, Slowswift. ;)

That really sucks, Lark. :( My parents were the same way when I was a teen. Just keep finding those excuses to stay out of his hair-- volunteer if you can. That, more than anything, helped get my mom off my back.

Like I'm not even mad anymore, I'm just so tired. Of course, its kinda irritating that they are threatening to make me quit band if I can't get my license or find a ride every morning. I mean, what if I just can't pass the driver's test. Like that has me more stressed than anything.

And it doesn't help that to get the hours I need I'm either driving with mom who's terrified or dad who's just angry to the point where he points out every little thing I do wrong so I feel like I'm not doing anything right.

Like I'm not even mad anymore, I'm just so tired. Of course, its kinda irritating that they are threatening to make me quit band if I can't get my license or find a ride every morning. I mean, what if I just can't pass the driver's test. Like that has me more stressed than anything.

And it doesn't help that to get the hours I need I'm either driving with mom who's terrified or dad who's just angry to the point where he points out every little thing I do wrong so I feel like I'm not doing anything right.

I'm sorry. I remember how that feels. :( If it's any consolation, you're probably a better driver than they are. All of my siblings and I are more cautious and attentive than both our parents, even though they panic when we're behind the wheel. My mom looks at her cell phone while she's driving--not just at stop lights, but when the car is actually moving.

You know when you're trying to make a quick account on a website, and it demands you fill in tremendous amounts of personal info before it lets you join? And when you're tempted to fill in all the templates with blatant lies about yourself just so they won't have your real zip code and contact info?

Queen Chrysalis knows that feel. :ph34r:

f5e1c797509de0d070e6fe3f50cac9d4.jpg

You know when you're trying to make a quick account on a website, and it demands you fill in tremendous amounts of personal info before it lets you join? And when you're tempted to fill in all the templates with blatant lies about yourself just so they won't have your real zip code and contact info?

Does that mean your name isn't actially Nobold Inkingnito?

I certainly hope you aren't saying that you didn't read the rules of this site...

I just recommended Reckoners to a random girl in the bookstore.

I feel so...powerful. And a little insane.

I don't think simply recommending someone a good book equaks insanity, power... maybe but not insane unless with "recommended" you actually mean brainwashed. :ph34r:

@Twi (because I can't quote on the stupid mobile version)

Maybe? But that money would be coming out of my own pocket and I have like.. None I want to spare for that. Especially since I'm saving up for a $2000 laptop or a piccolo (haven't decided)

@Twi (because I can't quote on the stupid mobile version)

Maybe? But that money would be coming out of my own pocket and I have like.. None I want to spare for that. Especially since I'm saving up for a $2000 laptop or a piccolo (haven't decided)

Tap the post. Quote button is on the left.

No...no brainwashing. I just saw her with Allegiant tucked under her arm and staged a ninja intervention. :ph34r:

Ninja Twi, the most fear-inducing of Twis right after Hunger games Twi. Anyway, I supposse you have done something good.

Ninja Twi, the most fear-inducing of Twis right after Hunger games Twi. Anyway, I supposse you have done something good.

That, or I just made her and her dad hurry to the checkout because of the random person leaping out of the stacks and yelling "BUY RECKONERS!!!!" :P (I didn't shout; I just told her she'd probably like it, but you get the idea.)