New Szeth Shirt [Words of Radiance Spoilers]

Newan

Interestingly, the shirt is a little hard to find right now. I can only see it in the New Products sidebar on the Contact Us and Policies pages.

I think it hasn't officially been released.  There's no button to buy it, and part of Brandon's most recent post mentioned some new items in the store that will be announced on the 15th.

I need that thing. Give it to me. Give it to me now.

On a completely unrelated note, I can't seem to understand the sizes on Brandon's site. Someone care to explain to me? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Fun Fact: Immediately after reading Words of Radiance, I emailed Kara @ BS Store and suggested they do a shirt with this quote on it. She loved it and said she would pass it on. Not saying you should all thank me.... but I am saying IT'S AWESOME!!! The 8 Bit design is great.

I wonder what the new Vin shirt will look like. Most of these were designed by Isaac, but that one was designed by Ben, wasn't it?

Both this and the stick shirt were designed by Ben.  (BTW did anyone else look at the image on the /back/ of the Stick shirt?)

B2viWd2CYAANk4S.jpg

(source)

“Nightblood becomes a t-shirt. Let it rule! Let it rule!”

—Collected on Kakevah 1173, 22 seconds pre-death, by Diagramists. Subject was a darkeyed Selay man of unknown profession.

“They come from the store, two new shirts, my heart in their hands, and I know that I have seen true glory.”
—Collected on Kakashah 1173, 13 seconds pre-death, by Diagramists. Subject was a rickshaw puller.

Also Redbird, that was my exact reaction on Facebook today. 

Edited by Fifth of Daybreak