Topic of the second half of Stormlight Archive

3 hours ago, CtrlAltDepressed said:

Mistborn spoilers:

Spoiler

We see in MB 1 that a Shard can easily wipe out all of the people on a planet. Ruin was only indirectly wiping out Scadrians (he was really trying to destroy the planet, the people were a side effect) by erupting the ashmounts and causing the earthquakes, etc - and that was a weakened shard.

This is SA forum only, please put that fragment into a spoiler box with a proper warning. :) 

2 hours ago, CtrlAltDepressed said:

I didnt mention this but I believe Odium is Invested in Roshar at this point (i think there is a wob).

Here is that WoB:

Spoiler

Questioner

When one of the shards, like Odium, move from world to world in the cosmere, does their presence, like the metals they leave behind and their magic, leave with them?

Brandon Sanderson

Odium never really settled on a planet.  He is now settled on Roshar and his magic has permeated things.  Leaving would be very difficult for him. It would either involve leaving behind some of his power or ripping that out, which would be a difficult process.  So yes it is very tough to leave.

Phoenix Comicon 2013 (May 24, 2013)