Jump to content

The Brunette/brown/black hair cult


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, WhyEverNot_8 said:

“Might I join the Loose Cannon Team?”

"OF COURSE, WHY NOT? WELCOME, FELLOW CANNON! WHOOO!!" 

On 5/14/2024 at 6:49 PM, Through The Living Glass said:

*become Adonalsium reborn*

Also, Glass, you're still Adonalsium reborn right? THAT MEANS YOU CAN DO ANYTHING??

Edited by Doomslug Doomslug Doomslug
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Doomslug Doomslug Doomslug said:

Ooo! Can I get food too? Do you guys sell fungi? Yum! Stormlight is yummy too, but I think towerlight tastes better. Breaths are delicious!! So if possible, I'd like some Returned mushrooms, and some mushrooms infused with each of the different lights!!

 

I have... portobello mushrooms...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Through The Living Glass said:

I have... portobello mushrooms...

If you don't got mushrooms, thats fine, any fungi works, we taynix aren't picky! Make sure the fungi are Returned and infused though!!!! OR ELSE IM NOT PAYING AND IM GONNA DO BAD RATINGS FOR DIS RESTRAUNT

Link to comment
Share on other sites

*Pulls a whole cake, as well as a bowl of mashed potatoes, 5 stacks of pancakes on a plate, and several bags of chips out of my hoodie pocket and puts them on the table in front of me*

”yUm…”

*stomach rumbles* 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Doomslug Doomslug Doomslug said:

If you don't got mushrooms, thats fine, any fungi works, we taynix aren't picky! Make sure the fungi are Returned and infused though!!!! OR ELSE IM NOT PAYING AND IM GONNA DO BAD RATINGS FOR DIS RESTRAUNT

Wait that begs the question of whether it is possible to Return mushrooms now. They'd have to uphold some moral standard. Infusing it is easy, and Awakening it would be easy, but Returning it?

*prepares to spend 5 hours searching the Coppermind*

Edited by BlueWildRye
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/24/2024 at 10:53 PM, Through The Living Glass said:

Hmmmmmmmmm.

*kills mushroom*

*collects mushroom's CS*

*spikes it back to mushroom*

*drinks lightbulb*

*breathes on mushroom*

*offers to doomslug*

yES???

Hmmm...

*Takes a bite* Yum! A bit metallic though

Edited by Doomslug Doomslug Doomslug
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...