Are There Any Secret Dustbringers That We Have Seen In The Archive Yet?

as a Dustbringer myself, I'm obsessed with them and therefor am very curious if any of the non radiant characters we have met could turn into a Dustbringer. this topic is also made even more intriguing as Dustbringers are 1 of the 3 radiant types not seen within the Archive yet. 

I'm open to all theories at this point because I'm having trouble finding potential candidates for the Dustbringer title.

How far have you read?

In Oathbringer:

Spoiler

There is a Dustbringer named Malata who is with the Diagram.

And Dawnshard:

Spoiler

Ral-na, the Reshi King whom Rysn first meets in WoR, eventually bonds an Ashspren before visiting Urithiru.

10 minutes ago, Arkangel said:

How far have you read?

In Oathbringer:

Reveal hidden contents

There is a Dustbringer named Malata who is with the Diagram.

And Dawnshard:

Reveal hidden contents

Ral-na, the Reshi King whom Rysn first meets in WoR, eventually bonds an Ashspren before visiting Urithiru.

Oh dang I'm dense. I completely forgot about that

21 hours ago, Knight of Eternal Books said:

as a Dustbringer myself, I'm obsessed with them and therefor am very curious if any of the non radiant characters we have met could turn into a Dustbringer. this topic is also made even more intriguing as Dustbringers are 1 of the 3 radiant types not seen within the Archive yet. 

I'm open to all theories at this point because I'm having trouble finding potential candidates for the Dustbringer title.

To add more, the Dustbringers book in SA will have Ash as the primary flashback character, so it has been theorized that in the future Ash will become a Dustbronger. She keeps destroying stuff and she can't control that, which fits to the main theme of Dustbringers which is to master and self-control your destructive abilities, although this is Heralds madness doing, it won't be as easily solvable as joining Radiant order, as evident by Nale. 

23 hours ago, Knight of Eternal Books said:

Dustbringers are 1 of the 3 radiant types not seen within the Archive yet.

I gotta ask...who are the other two that you're thinking of? I'm pretty sure we've seen at least one member of each type, granted some are only minor characters.

Spoiler

Windrunners: Basically all of the bridgemen and their cousins

Skybreakers: Nale, Szeth

Edgedancers: Lift, Godeke, Lorain

Truthwatchers: Stump, Renarin*, Rlain* (*enlightened spren)

Lightweavers: Shallan and her crew, Hoid

Elsecallers: Jasnah

Willshapers: Eshonai, Venli

Stonewards: Zu, Badali

Bondsmiths: Dalinar, Navani

1 hour ago, Stormtide_Leviathan said:

This isn't the point of this thread so I'm hoping this doesn't derail it into moash discourse, but if he gets a redemption arc I could see becoming a dustbringer being one of the ways that arc goes.

I was thinking he could go the way of the Skybreakers but I think it would be a repeat of Szeth's arc. Now that you mention Dustbringers, though, I could agree with that. They have a focus on self-mastery which Moash definitely exhibits, early on, when learning from Kaladin. All that to say Brandon gives him a redemption arc (which I am personally hoping for) instead of giving in to the majority of the fandom's cries for blood.

3 hours ago, Arkangel said:

I gotta ask...who are the other two that you're thinking of? I'm pretty sure we've seen at least one member of each type, granted some are only minor characters.

Hide contents

Windrunners: Basically all of the bridgemen and their cousins

Skybreakers: Nale, Szeth

Edgedancers: Lift, Godeke, Lorain

Truthwatchers: Stump, Renarin*, Rlain* (*enlightened spren)

Lightweavers: Shallan and her crew, Hoid

Elsecallers: Jasnah

Willshapers: Eshonai, Venli

Stonewards: Zu, Badali

Bondsmiths: Dalinar, Navani

Probably Stonewards and maybe Willshapers or Truthwatchers?