Name proposals for book three

missionaryofgod

Hi everyone!

Is it okey if we have a little fun proposing names for book three since Stones unhallowed isn´t canonized yet.

Here are my suggestions:

* The truthless of Shinovar

* The assassin in white

I have to figure out some more but now it´s your turn for suggestions. I belive they will be much better than mine because most of you have english as your main language. :)

I'd kind of like if the Book Names theme was maintained, at least for the first arc... "The Codes of War" sounds like a pretty badchull name for a Dalinar-centric book to me.

And yeah, I know it's already been hinted at being "The HIghprince of War", and there isn't really any analogous text for the third book... but my defence to that is that we didn't know Words of Radiance is a reference to an in-universe book until it was released.

Edited by Quiver

"The Whacky Adventures of Kaladino and Friends - Book 3: Stormform!" 

Be sure to read each of the other zany books in the series:

"The Whacky Adventures of Kaladino and Friends - Book 1: Stormblessed!" 

"The Whacky Adventures of Kaladino and Friends - Book 2: Storming Assassins!" 

Or if he doesn't want it to be "Stone" bc of Rothfuss' book, it could be like "Rocks Unpitted". Yeah, that has a nice ring to it.

"The Whacky Adventures of Kaladino and Friends - Book 3: Stormform!" 

Be sure to read each of the other zany books in the series:

"The Whacky Adventures of Kaladino and Friends - Book 1: Stormblessed!" 

"The Whacky Adventures of Kaladino and Friends - Book 2: Storming Assassins!" 

Or if he doesn't want it to be "Stone" bc of Rothfuss' book, it could be like "Rocks Unpitted". Yeah, that has a nice ring to it.

"The Whacky Adventures of Kaladino and Friends - Book 3: Shinovar Rocks"   B)

I really hope they keep the pattern of actual book titles. 

Along those lines, Stones Unhallowed very well could be a book to the Shin. I really like that title. 

I'd say The Gathering Storm, but he's already used that  :P

Ditto.  I thought the title of the third book has already been decided though.  Skybreaker anyone?  

Ditto.  I thought the title of the third book has already been decided though.  Skybreaker anyone?  

Skybreaker is/was only a working title if I remember correctly, i.e. it was a placeholder.  I think it unlikely to be the actual title for the same reason WoR ended up not being Lightweaver or Knights Radiant (which were both proposed by not-Brandons).

I really like Stones Unhallowed, and if Brandon finally decides to use Skybreaker, I'll be a little disappointed. So long as the titel of book three still refers to an in-world volume, I hope it will have something to do with the Shin culture :)

Edited by Botanica

• 2 weeks later...

I kind of hope it isn't Skybreaker simply because the name itself is a bit of a spoiler for book 2.

I like Stones Unhallowed.

I'd kind of like to see the next one titled Truthless. Having "Truth" somewhere in the title seems as though it would be necessary if he doesn't go with Stones Unhallowed.

• Chaos locked this topic