I vote we see Big Al in his glory. He could block bullets with instantaneous walls of McMuffins, and blast enemies out of his way with concentrated jets of greasy meat. :P

If the CM war really does take out Portland, what will that mean for Altermind and Thoughttown? I know the idea of AM dying with his city has been brought up before, but I'm not sure if a plan was ever created for this.

I also hope we see some High Epics "in their glory" as David puts it soon. The Corpsemaker war seems like a great place for that. :)

I am looking forward to reading all of the awesome posts.

Sweet! I'm excited in a dreading way. Corpsemaker will probably also be shown in his glory. I don't think any of my Epics can be classified as High Epics though, which I'm kind of bummed about. 

That may be possibly why I jumped on the Dallies thread with more powerful Epics... :ph34r:

I vote we see Big Al in his glory. He could block bullets with instantaneous walls of McMuffins, and blast enemies out of his way with concentrated jets of greasy meat. :P

If the CM war really does take out Portland, what will that mean for Altermind and Thoughttown? I know the idea of AM dying with his city has been brought up before, but I'm not sure if a plan was ever created for this.

I haven't created many plans. I think that TT is almost separate from the rest of the city, and except for the MEE attack, I don't know if many battles of the war will happen there at all. I imagine Lightwards and Altermind taking the war to Corpsemaker and not letting him come to them. Thoughttown is also well defended. I'm not sure if it would be destroyed, or if it did, it would take a lot to do so.

You forgot the part where he sweeps Voidgaze into his arms and carries her off into the sunset on a horse made from McMuffins. :P

I haven't created many plans. I think that TT is almost separate from the rest of the city, and except for the MEE attack, I don't know if many battles of the war will happen there at all. I imagine Lightwards and Altermind taking the war to Corpsemaker and not letting him come to them. Thoughttown is also well defended. I'm not sure if it would be destroyed, or if it did, it would take a lot to do so.

Oh, CorpseMaker is bringing the war to them. Later tonight, I might post his finalized Battle plans. But one of the steps does involve the siege and destruction of the Entirety of Thoughtown. Just to make a point.

Oh, CorpseMaker is bringing the war to them. Later tonight, I might post his finalized Battle plans. But one of the steps does involve the siege and destruction of the Entirety of Thoughtown. Just to make a point.

Calamity, Joe. It's almost like you're trying to destroy the whole game setting.

Oh yeah.

Okay, but know that I will do every storming thing I can to keep Thoughttown around. Especially now that there is Strongsteel and Panacea. They'll help a ton with the defense. How much does CM know about Altermind's group?

Also true. I just think that simple tech like the data chip idea should be there already.

That's a good point. Electro is probably my closest to a High Epic with his Magnetic Field anyways. He'll probably have some type of Glory scene during the war. 

And, just a random question: I saw on your profile, Mail-mi, that you're 16. That makes three of us that I know of in this RP that are in High School still. I'm just curious as to the average age of us here.

And, where's Mrs. Voidus been? She hasn't been on here for a while.

o.0

Who else is in high school?

Timeport Glory Mode: Good luck trying to see him. Also, he needs his battle axe before this happens.

Mommy Glory Mode: Beware the waxed floors, and the children.

Also, I just thought of corrupted!Mommy. :( :( :(

o.0

Who else is in high school?

Timeport Glory Mode: Good luck trying to see him. Also, he needs his battle axe before this happens.

Mommy Glory Mode: Beware the waxed floors, and the children.

Also, I just thought of corrupted!Mommy. :( :( :(

Me and one other. I'll let him reveal himself if he wants. :P

Now you have me thinking about Paladin glory mode. Swathes of blood. Swathes and swathes of blood. Or burned, exploded, and severed limbs. Whichever you prefer.

Which would lead rather quickly to FullyCorrupted!Paladin. Just imagine if Paladin went full-on with Imperial ambitions. No more pretense at helping the world out, just domination.

"BOW, YE SERVANTS OF THE DARK GODS. QUAIL BEFORE THE MAJESTY OF THE ANNOINTED ONE! YOU WILL SERVE ME, OR YOUR VERY SOULS ARE FORFEIT!!"

He'd have his own Inquisition, with Inquisitors powered by Guardian's gifted abilities. Healing, force field, and enhanced combat abilities. Pity they don't have any truth-sense. Not that they or Paladin would care.

Yeah, never mind. Let's not go down that road. Luckily it would only last until he died once.

Oh! Oh!

Just imagine Paladin waking up from dying to realize that his past self had built the exact kind of empire that the current self would be committed to tearing down. Now that would be a fun story...

Oh! Oh!

Just imagine Paladin waking up from dying to realize that his past self had built the exact kind of empire that the current self would be committed to tearing down. Now that would be a fun story...

That would be a great story, and I vote it happens at some point.

Oh! Oh!

That would be a great story, and I vote it happens at some point.

Especially if he'd already met (and somewhat liked) Remington by that point. 

Now you have me thinking about Paladin glory mode. Swathes of blood. Swathes and swathes of blood. Or burned, exploded, and severed limbs. Whichever you prefer.

Which would lead rather quickly to FullyCorrupted!Paladin. Just imagine if Paladin went full-on with Imperial ambitions. No more pretense at helping the world out, just domination.

"BOW, YE SERVANTS OF THE DARK GODS. QUAIL BEFORE THE MAJESTY OF THE ANNOINTED ONE! YOU WILL SERVE ME, OR YOUR VERY SOULS ARE FORFEIT!!"

He'd have his own Inquisition, with Inquisitors powered by Guardian's gifted abilities. Healing, force field, and enhanced combat abilities. Pity they don't have any truth-sense. Not that they or Paladin would care.

Yeah, never mind. Let's not go down that road. Luckily it would only last until he died once.

Oh! Oh!

That would be both immensely fascinating and terrifying. But historically speaking, what happens when a well-established empire suddenly loses its leader? His generals and lieutenants pick up the pieces rule in his stead. I'm not sure whether the rest of his team would try their hands at ruling on their own, but an already-established empire with firm hiearchial infrastructure would become a very tempting target for other Epics. Nice!Paladin would probably find another High Epic seizing control of his handiwork and wielding it against him.

I decided to switch back to Flashpoint's icon for my profile for a bit. I just felt like a change. 

Cool! I've thought about switching for a bit now, but I think I've gotten too used to this one.

Still though... there may come a day when I take the mantle of the Bold Ko King once more. :P

In this installment, we learn two important things.

1. BusDriver desperately needs a friend, someone who can share his seething hatred of his job. Someone who works food service, perhaps.

2. Calamity is a bunghole.

(I like BusDriver. :D)

Perhaps someone who complains about anything and everything, and repeatedly insists he doesn't want to be what he is?