The one on the right is Reader. Middle….um….Autumn? And on the left….um….no clue. 

But the one on the right is definitely Reader.

It's Timeport, Mommy, and Reader. Sadly, they didn't have spiky brown hair for Timeport, and I had to choose some sort of accessory for him, and my options were limited. So I've decided that he'll be getting an axe at some point :D

It's Timeport, Mommy, and Reader. Sadly, they didn't have spiky brown hair for Timeport, and I had to choose some sort of accessory for him, and my options were limited. So I've decided that he'll be getting an axe at some point :D

Mommy! Why did I not guess that.  <_<  :P

Awesome. :D I guessed Reader's identity, though I was still trying to figure out who the others were.

I'm definitely in favor of Timeport getting a battleaxe. Sooner rather than later. ;)

Seconded. I could even have Funtimes create a battle-ax with the intent to give it to Remington and be forced to leave it lying somewhere Timeport might find it. This is how committed I am to giving Timeport a battle-ax—I'm willing to let Funtimes leave one just lying around. 

HE NEEDS A BATTLE-AX.  :P

Mommy! Why did I not guess that.  <_<  :P

Seconded. I could even have Funtimes create a battle-ax with the intent to give it to Remington and be forced to leave it lying somewhere Timeport might find it. This is how committed I am to giving Timeport a battle-ax—I'm willing to let Funtimes leave one just lying around. 

HE NEEDS A BATTLE-AX.  :P

Imagine: you're fighting Timeport, he's standing like 15 feet away from you holding a battle axe. He's 15 feet away, you think, he won't hit me. And then suddenly, he's closer, then closer, then there's a battle axe in your head.

Yes he difinitely needs one

Imagine: you're fighting Timeport, he's standing like 15 feet away from you holding a battle axe. He's 15 feet away, you think, he won't hit me. And then suddenly, he's closer, then closer, then there's a battle axe in your head.

Yes he difinitely needs one

This sort of terror is too unthinkable not to exist. :P;) 

I'm really wanting to see a duel between Sightline and Timeport now. Kukris vs battleaxes. :D

Also, for some reason my Kindle's autocorrect insists that Seth's Epic name is "Timepoet."

Red star, red star, burning bright 

In the city's waning light 

Tell me now what I shall do

​And I shall do it—just for you 

Calamity! How sweet the name 

Guiding me with her bright flame 

I shall follow just her will 

Even to torture, or to kill. 

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH :D :D :D <3 <3

EDIT: I just went and upvoted 2 of your other posts just to show you how much I love this poem

Edited by mail-mi

0.o

I'm not sure if I'm impressed or terrified that you came up with that so quickly. Probably a bit of both.

Have an upvote for brilliantly finding a new way of keeping me from a good night's sleep. :o;)

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH :D :D :D <3 <3

You're welcome. Glad you liked it. :D 

0.o

I'm not sure if I'm impressed or terrified that you came up with that so quickly. Probably a bit of both.

Have an upvote for brilliantly finding a new way of keeping me from a good night's sleep. :o;)

You're welcome? Glad you liked it? :P 

I have written up my next post. Remington's mission has begun, and the Unicyclist is ready. :ph34r:

Also, I just realized that he has a "The" title, so he might also be a Time Lord. :ph34r:

Looking forward to it. :D

Words cannot express how much I want to see Funtimes and the Unicyclist traversing the universe in their own TARDIS. :D

Looking forward to it. :D

Words cannot express how much I want to see Funtimes and the Unicyclist traversing the universe in their own TARDIS. :D

The Daleks and Cybermen would explode, as their brains couldn't handle the absurdity awesomeness. Davros, the Master, Rassilon, Sontarans, and the Juldoon would all die laughing. :D 

The Daleks and Cybermen would explode, as their brains couldn't handle the absurdity awesomeness. Davros, the Master, Rassilon, Sontarans, and the Juldoon would all die laughing. :D

tumblr_m99hl477gN1qax22ko1_500.gif

tumblr_m99hl477gN1qax22ko2_500.gif

But alas, there was no explaining the absurdly unexplainable. And then the Daleks died.

My biggest question is whether Funtimes could transform frozen Weeping Angels.  :huh:  :lol:

tumblr_m99hl477gN1qax22ko1_500.gif

tumblr_m99hl477gN1qax22ko2_500.gif

But alas, there was no explaining the absurdly unexplainable. And then the Daleks died.

My biggest question is whether Funtimes could transform frozen Weeping Angels.  :huh:  :lol:

Walt-Disney-Screencaps-Kronk-Pepikranken

I honestly have no clue. Maybe it'd be like what we agreed on for Chicago Joe—they'd be able to turn to cheese or frosting or whatever the next time they transformed? 

I fear that there will be many Yandere running around soon, him, potentially Voidgaze and there´s one after Nighthound as well. :ph34r:

So exited. :P

Don't forget Saccharine, her character bio began from the word Yandere :P