Three word story (forum game)

Eerongal

Becoming pure energy.

ha HA! Now the physical cannot affect me! making me effectively purely invulnerable to everything, and immortal!

*was waiting for just such a chance, especially with "disintegrations" being thrown around*

he absorbed Emeralis.

Muahaha, we are now one. Now my welfare is intertwined with yours!

We are Eerongalis!

Edit: Now we need another candidate to become a super-merged hyper being, so we can have an awesome godly showdown later. I pick andrew, since he's all ready been being picked on for a while, or mycoltbug since he's been pretty hostile towards pretty much everyone appearing in the story so far :3

Of course, we have to pick on the person as they defend themselves to power, otherwise its not as fun.

It was then

I'm kinda agreeing with Eero here. Enough with the Eerocide, it's getting old. Moving on.

If you want to fight me as I work my way to godlike powers, I'm cool with that. I'll probably need to lurk a bit more, which pretty much rules out anything happening this weekend, but after that, it could happen.

*Begins planning*

Also, a showdown like that would be epic. It's like the games little kids play where they suddenly have a million and a half new powers, except like five times as awesome because you only three words in which to gain your awesome powers.