Three word story (forum game)

Eerongal

Chaos, using his

Happy?

We might not be able to kill Eerongal, but we can give him horrible, gruesome injuries. I would be ok with that. I'm not going to post anything about him until I know for a fact that there's someone else online who can do a quick back and forth to cause some serious damage (with the stipulation that it can't be healed) before he's able to post. Seriously, his lurking powers are unmatched. He caught the last chance to kill him off for good in 4 minutes. It would be a plus if said person were on at 1 in the morning or so, when Eerongal is less likely to be on.

Also, I find it hysterical that we go from killing me to talking about spaghetti, then rapidly back to killing Eerongal.

who immediately became

Chaos, using his

Happy?

We might not be able to kill Eerongal, but we can give him horrible, gruesome injuries. I would be ok with that. I'm not going to post anything about him until I know for a fact that there's someone else online who can do a quick back and forth to cause some serious damage (with the stipulation that it can't be healed) before he's able to post. Seriously, his lurking powers are unmatched. He caught the last chance to kill him off for good in 4 minutes. It would be a plus if said person were on at 1 in the morning or so, when Eerongal is less likely to be on.

My powers of lurking are truly unmatched.

Also, I find it hysterical that we go from killing me to talking about spaghetti, then rapidly back to killing Eerongal.

Yeah, ive been noticing a large amount of Eerocide going on in this topic. But think about it this way, if you DO kill me off, you don't have me to pick on anymore! B)