Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

1 hour ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

That would be great! I'd like it if Jenny could initiate though, since I don't have a lot of context

Jenny slowly realized that she probably should quit participating in the conversation between Terrance and Jace. It seemed to be getting pretty personal. She glanced around and spotted Kasa. Jenny hadn’t spoken to her very much; now might be a good opportunity. It’d distract her from Ed’s absence. She walked over to her.

”Hi Kasa! How are you?”

A note that Jenny has looked visibly even paler then usual for around the past few hours and has been acting a bit strangely.

6 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny slowly realized that she probably should quit participating in the conversation between Terrance and Jace. It seemed to be getting pretty personal. She glanced around and spotted Kasa. Jenny hadn’t spoken to her very much; now might be a good opportunity. It’d distract her from Ed’s absence. She walked over to her.

”Hi Kasa! How are you?”

Kasa looked over her shoulder and saw Jenny. She turned, eyeing her. "As well as can be expected, I guess." She looked her up and down. "You?" Kasa asked doubtfully

Edited by Part Of The Narrative

8 minutes ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Kasa looked over her shoulder and saw Jenny. She turned, eyeing her. "As well as can be expected, I guess." She looked her up and down. "You?" Kasa asked doubtfully

“I’m… ok. I’m not dead yet, which is good. I feel like I’m dead, though, so that’s not good. Ed’s gone too, which also isn’t good.”

Jenny fiddled with her gloves to make sure they covered her skin completely. She didn’t want to accidentally bump into Kasa and drain her life. That wouldn’t help her attempt at a friendship with her.

Just now, Lunamor said:

“I’m… ok. I’m not dead yet, which is good. I feel like I’m dead, though, so that’s not good. Ed’s gone too, which also isn’t good.”

Jenny fiddled with her gloves to make sure they covered her skin completely. She didn’t want to accidentally bump into Kasa and drain her life. That wouldn’t help her attempt at a friendship with her.

Kasa nodded, looking around with her eyebrows drawn together. "We should be moving. Or doing something. The others could be, like, dying." She looked at Jenny, face suddenly conveying concern. "Edger's gonna be ok, right?"

7 minutes ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Kasa nodded, looking around with her eyebrows drawn together. "We should be moving. Or doing something. The others could be, like, dying." She looked at Jenny, face suddenly conveying concern. "Edger's gonna be ok, right?"

“He shouldn’t draw much attention by himself.”

Jenny looked at Gift wrapped around her arm and felt sick. She shouldn’t have let Ed give it to her. He was defenseless without it.

”He… he can take care of himself. He’ll be ok.”

Jenny sounded more like she was trying to convince herself than she was Kasa.

7 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“He shouldn’t draw much attention by himself.”

Jenny looked at Gift wrapped around her arm and felt sick. She shouldn’t have let Ed give it to her. He was defenseless without it.

”He… he can take care of himself. He’ll be ok.”

Jenny sounded more like she was trying to convince herself than she was Kasa.

Kasa nodded definitively. "Yeah. Yeah, you're right."

She sighed, running a hand through her hair, looking at Jenny again. "You sure you're ok?"

6 minutes ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Kasa nodded definitively. "Yeah. Yeah, you're right."

She sighed, running a hand through her hair, looking at Jenny again. "You sure you're ok?"

“Not really?”

Jenny glanced out of the window. The grass was still dead. She looked back to Kasa. For a brief moment, she looked to be nothing more than bones.

”I’m not sure how to fix me. I’d ask Jace, but…”

She gestured at his heated conversation with Terrance.

”Have you ever felt dead before? Maybe it’s a big three thing?”

Something in her knew it wasn’t, but she might as well ask.

The dead stuff is a hallucination thing only Jenny sees.

4 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“Not really?”

Jenny glanced out of the window. The grass was still dead. She looked back to Kasa. For a brief moment, she looked to be nothing more than bones.

”I’m not sure how to fix me. I’d ask Jace, but…”

She gestured at his heated conversation with Terrance.

”Have you ever felt dead before? Maybe it’s a big three thing?”

Something in her knew it wasn’t, but she might as well ask.

Kasa eyed her strangely, then scoffed. "Sure. Every time I wake up." She raised an eyebrow. "Why?"

1 minute ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Kasa eyed her strangely, then scoffed. "Sure. Every time I wake up." She raised an eyebrow. "Why?"

Jenny squinted at Kasa. She didn’t look very dead. Maybe she wore a lot of makeup or something.

”I think I may-or-may-not be dead. Like, dead, dead. I don’t produce body heat, I’m really tired, and super pale. It must stink feeling like that every morning! It’s at least a relief knowing I’m not the only one.”

She was being completely sincere.

13 hours ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny squinted at Kasa. She didn’t look very dead. Maybe she wore a lot of makeup or something.

”I think I may-or-may-not be dead. Like, dead, dead. I don’t produce body heat, I’m really tired, and super pale. It must stink feeling like that every morning! It’s at least a relief knowing I’m not the only one.”

She was being completely sincere.

Kasa stared at her, then shook her head. "Ooook." Weird...

She cracked her knuckles, uncomfortable. "What do we do now?"

1 hour ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Kasa stared at her, then shook her head. "Ooook." Weird...

She cracked her knuckles, uncomfortable. "What do we do now?"

“Hmm…”

Jenny thought for a moment, then shrugged sheepishly.

”I was hoping you’d have some ideas.”

She tried to cracking her knuckles too to see if that would help. It was uncomfortably loud.

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“Hmm…”

Jenny thought for a moment, then shrugged sheepishly.

”I was hoping you’d have some ideas.”

She tried to cracking her knuckles too to see if that would help. It was uncomfortably loud.

Kasa sniffed the air. "You hungry? You look like you need to eat."

8 minutes ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Kasa sniffed the air. "You hungry? You look like you need to eat."

Jenny’s stomach rumbled. Somehow, despite the fact that she’d just eaten a very large meal, she was starving.

”I’m pretty hungry.”

24 minutes ago, Part Of The Narrative said:

Kasa felt around in her pockets and came up with some bills. "Come get something to eat with me?" She offered Jenny the money.

“Ok!”

Jenny took the money, smiling. This could mean that Kasa wanted to be friends too.

4 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“Ok!”

Jenny took the money, smiling. This could mean that Kasa wanted to be friends too.

Kasa led the way up to the counter, leaning her arm on it. "Anything look good to you?" She glanced over at the others. They looked to be deeply engaged in conversation. Not very alert at all. She shook her head. You had to be CAREFUL while on a quest. And here I am, she thought, buying French fries at a diner while Ashton and Lucid risk their lives for some laze of a god.

She put it out of her mind instantly. Angering the gods was a stupid idea. She refocused on Jenny instead.