Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I don't care if you stay here or leave."

"is there anything you need? something i can provide? if you want to talk about anything I am right here for you."

1 minute ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Aaron concentrated on what was happening, sweat pouring down, and he saw his vision blackening. Seconds into the digging. He swoons for a second, before kicking them out of the earth. Releasing the ball, and fainting

"aaron!" jace said running away from Terrance towards him. he knelt down and griped either side of his head and waited as waves of healing washed over aaron. not much but enough to prevent any permanent damage. 

4 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"is there anything you need? something i can provide? if you want to talk about anything I am right here for you."

"aaron!" jace said running away from Terrance towards him. he knelt down and griped either side of his head and waited as waves of healing washed over aaron. not much but enough to prevent any permanent damage. 

Terrance watched, somewhat glad for the distraction from Jace's question.

54 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"im just thinking that something that happened between you and your father is it? that has caused you to distrust the gods. do you want to talk about it?"

if Stick chooses Athena then the relationship is screwed lol, because Lucid is also athena- 

Just now, Wierdo said:

if Stick chooses Athena then the relationship is screwed lol, because Lucid is also athena- 

nevermind. i forgot you were a child of athena. that actualy makes a lot more sence now.

3 hours ago, Lunamor said:

“Nice to meet you, Ashton!”

Jenny thought for a moment.

”Do you like tinkering with stuff and making really cool inventiony things?”

If Ashton was actually a demigod, then it’d be nice to know whose kid she was. Hephaestus seemed like a good guess, based on what little she knew of her so far. Her line of questioning sounded rather awkward, but it wasn’t like anything else Jenny could say would be any less awkward.

I'm fine with whatever the one Luna said was lol

Ashton nodded, smiling. @Wierdo

Edited by Anguished_One

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Terrance continued to observe Jace.

jace finished the healing and sat back. geez all this healing within an hour was not good for the body. he sighed and turned around to see terrance watching him. he smiled and waved at him.

Just now, RoyalBeeMage said:

jace finished the healing and sat back. geez all this healing within an hour was not good for the body. he sighed and turned around to see terrance watching him. he smiled and waved at him.

Terrance quickly averted his eyes to make sure there was no eye contact. He did not return the smile or wave.

6 minutes ago, Anguished_One said:

Ashton nodded, smiling. @Wierdo

Here’s the wiki page on Hephaestus in the Percy Jackson universe. Your godly parent heavily impacts your character’s abilities. You can look at pages for other Hephaestus demigods to get an idea of what specific powers/abilities your character could have. I’d recommend not giving your character total proficiency over everything so there’s room to grow.

https://riordan.fandom.com/wiki/Hephaestus

“Great!”

Jenny paused.

”Do you know what you are?”

She shot a glance at Lucid, hoping he’d help her explain things if Ashton wasn’t familiar with demigod stuff.

@Wierdo

Just now, Lunamor said:

“Great!”

Jenny paused.

She shot a glance at Lucid, hoping he’d help her explain things if Ashton wasn’t familiar with demigod stuff.

@Wierdo

He shrugs, and looks at Ashton

3 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Terrance quickly averted his eyes to make sure there was no eye contact. He did not return the smile or wave.

jace stood up and sat back next to terrance. "well it looks like we have landed!"

21 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“Great!”

Jenny paused.

@Wierdo

20 minutes ago, Wierdo said:

He shrugs, and looks at Ashton

She shook her head. “Haven’t found out yet.” She whispered.

3 minutes ago, Anguished_One said:

She shook her head. “Haven’t found out yet.” She whispered.

Did that mean Ashton knew she was a demigod? That would make things easier. It was hard news to break, sometimes.

”Have you been on your own for a while?”

How old is Ashton?

Edit: I’m gonna be offline for the next 20 - 30ish minutes.

Edited by Lunamor

Just now, Lunamor said:

Did that mean Ashton knew she was a demigod? That would make things easier. It was hard news to break, sometimes.

”Have you been on your own for a while?”

I imagine like 14-16 range?

“Yeah.” Was all she said.

33 minutes ago, Anguished_One said:

“Yeah.” Was all she said.

Ashton didn’t seem to be very talkative. Jenny didn’t blame her for not wanting to share too much about herself with strangers. She decided not to press further for personal details.

”Please let me know if you have any questions about demigod stuff.”

Jenny made her best attempt at a reassuring smile, then looked over at Ed, trying to see what he was making.

@Weaver of Lies

@Wierdo

Edited by Lunamor

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Ashton didn’t seem to be very talkative. Jenny didn’t blame her for not wanting to share too much about herself with strangers. She decided not to press further for personal details.

”Please let me know if you have any questions about demigod stuff.”

Jenny made her best attempt at a reassuring smile, then looked over at Ed, trying to see what he was making.

@Weaver of Lies

@Wierdo

It just seemed to be a jumble of gears. He once again seemed oblivious to everything.

Just now, Weaver of Lies said:

It just seemed to be a jumble of gears. He once again seemed oblivious to everything.

Jenny grabbed Timothy, then thought at Gift.

Do you know what Ed’s making?

She didn’t have any idea what his project was, but she probably just wasn’t smart enough with that stuff to understand. It looked very geary.

Just now, Lunamor said:

Jenny grabbed Timothy, then thought at Gift.

Do you know what Ed’s making?

She didn’t have any idea what his project was, but she probably just wasn’t smart enough with that stuff to understand. It looked very geary.

I do not.