Percy Jackson RP

RoyalBeeMage

8 minutes ago, Weaver of Lies said:

He gave her a thumbs up back, then tried and failed to hide a slight wince. But he kept smiling.

Seeing Ed wince made Jenny wince too. Sorting out whatever was happening with this random girl was incredibly urgent, however, so she couldn’t go and comfort Ed yet. She scooped up the dog toy and started petting it.

Jenny really needs a pet.

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

Seeing Ed wince made Jenny wince too. Sorting out whatever was happening with this random girl was incredibly urgent, however, so she couldn’t go and comfort Ed yet. She scooped up the dog toy and started petting it.

It didn’t respond, as it had lost it’s wind up power at this point.

4 minutes ago, Weaver of Lies said:

It didn’t respond, as it had lost it’s wind up power at this point.

Jenny wound it up again to see what would happen, still holding it.

3 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Aaron heads back to his bundle of sticks, noticing that it was almost done, he pours a bit more magic into it. Forming it completely. Everyone ready to go?

“Yep.”

Jenny wanted to continue her conversation with Lucid, but they really did need to go. She glanced at the girl, wondering what to do about her.

@Wierdo

Edited by Lunamor

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“Yep.”

Jenny wanted to continue her conversation with Lucid, but they really did need to go.

@Wierdo

"Okay, should we keep her with us though..?"

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“Yep.”

Jenny wanted to continue her conversation with Lucid, but they really did need to go.

@Wierdo

It’s legs started moving, and a small wire tongue slid in and out of its mouth, almost like it was panting.

Just now, Weaver of Lies said:

It’s legs started moving, and a small wire tongue slid in and out of its mouth, almost like it was panting.

Jenny’s eyes sparkled with excitement and wonder.

”Timothy.”

1 minute ago, Wierdo said:

"Okay, should we keep her with us though..?"

”Well, there’s a foolproof way to test if someone is a demigod.”

Jenny unsheathed Sword, still clutching Timothy in one hand.

”I can try to tap her with the flat edge of Sword and see if it goes through her or not. It might freak her out, though, and it’ll blow our cover if she’s just a regular mortal.”

9 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

”Timothy.”

”I can try to tap her with the flat edge of Sword and see if it goes through her or not. It might freak her out, though, and it’ll blow our cover if she’s just a regular mortal.”

Eventually, it stopped moving again.

5 hours ago, Weaver of Lies said:

Eventually, it stopped moving again.

Jenny went to put Timothy in her bag, but then noticed a red light inside it. She pulled out her ruby, which was shining quite brightly. This was from more than the death of an animal. She glanced around; everyone seemed to be alive. She held it aloft and walked in a small circle, trying to locate the source, but its brightness never changed. She put it next to her face, then moved it away. The ruby dimmed as it left her proximity.

How long had it been glowing?

For newer players, her ruby glows in the presence of death.

Edit: Just realized this is my 7777th post!

Edited by Lunamor

2 hours ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny went to put Timothy in her bag, but then noticed a red light inside it. She pulled out her ruby, which was shining quite brightly. This was from more than the death of an animal. She glanced around; everyone seemed to be alive. She held it aloft and walked in a small circle, trying to locate the source, but its brightness never changed. She put it next to her face, then moved it away. The ruby dimmed as it left her proximity.

How long had it been glowing?

why is it glowing? did jenny die on us?

19 hours ago, Wierdo said:

He smiles, going back to his book.

19 hours ago, Lunamor said:

18 hours ago, Lunamor said:

Only one person here could make something like this. Jenny looked up and saw Ed smiling. She pointed at the dog and then gave a double thumbs up, grinning. He was so talented.

”Hmm… That reminds me of Ed. It’s not impossible for a mortal to be good at carving, but this does seem like Hephaestus kid work.”

@Anguished_One

Okay i'm up for whatever!

demigod sounds fine to me :P 

Ashton was asleep. (if this doesn't work lmk)

18 hours ago, Lunamor said:

”Timothy.”

"Alright, ready?"

35 minutes ago, Wierdo said:

"Alright, ready?"

Jenny nodded, shoved her ruby in her bag, then tiptoed her way over to the sleeping girl. She carefully raised Sword and gently tapped the flat of the blade on her arm, trying to not wake her up. The blade didn’t pass through her, making contact. So the girl was actually a demigod. Lucid’s instincts were better than she’d thought.

@Anguished_One

Just now, Lunamor said:

Jenny nodded, shoved her ruby in her bag, then tiptoed her way over to the sleeping girl. She carefully raised Sword and gently tapped the flat of the blade on her arm, trying to not wake her up. The blade didn’t pass through her, making contact. So the girl was actually a demigod. Lucid’s instincts were better than she’d thought.

@Anguished_One

He adapts a partially smug expression, and before that, partial surprise.

Just now, Wierdo said:

He adapts a partially smug expression, and before that, partial surprise.

Jenny, of course, didn’t notice this. It didn’t help that her mind still dwelled on the glowing gem she carried. She probably wasn’t dead. She couldn’t be dead. Right?

”Should we take her with us? I don’t think leaving her in the arch alone is safe, at least.”

Jenny, of course, didn’t notice this. It didn’t help that her mind still dwelled on the glowing gem she carried. She probably wasn’t dead. She couldn’t be dead. Right?

”Should we take her with us? I don’t think leaving her in the arch alone is safe, at least.”

"I mean, yeah- but that's just me- and probably her- I don't know-"

Just now, Wierdo said:

"I mean, yeah- but that's just me- and probably her- I don't know-"

“Hmm.”

Jenny looked at the girl for a moment.

”Do you want to wake her up and explain the situation to her? She seemed to be friendly with you. She might be more receptive to listening to you than a stranger like me.”

Jenny put her hair back up into a messy bun in an attempt to look less creepy.

“Hmm.”

Jenny looked at the girl for a moment.

”Do you want to wake her up and explain the situation to her? She seemed to be friendly with you. She might be more receptive to listening to you than a stranger like me.”

Jenny put her hair back up into a messy bun in an attempt to look less creepy.

he sighs-
"I mean, sure? if she does wake up."

10 minutes ago, Wierdo said:

he sighs-
"I mean, sure? if she does wake up."

Jenny tried to gently shake the girl awake, then immediately retreated towards Ed. She offered him her hand to help him stand up.

@Anguished_One

@Weaver of Lies

10 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Aaron forms benches and a few other furnishings in the ball, enough for everyone, and makes a small place for the wind up dog. "Come on" He hops in and a belt of vines appear over him, tying him in place securely. 

Noticing the spot for the dog, Jenny grinned and readied Timothy for the trip. He had very quickly become one of her most prized possessions. 

3 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Jenny tried to gently shake the girl awake, then immediately retreated towards Ed. She offered him her hand to help him stand up.

@Anguished_One

@Weaver of Lies

Noticing the spot for the dog, Jenny grinned and readied Timothy for the trip. He had very quickly become one of her most prized possessions. 

Lucid gently picked Ashton up, and his stuff (so interesting, I know) and got in the vine-y ball thing.

1 hour ago, Lunamor said:

He took it, but his legs started shaking badly as he stood. “Who is that girl?”

Just now, Weaver of Lies said:

He took it, but his legs started shaking badly as he stood. “Who is that girl?”

“She’s a demigod that Lucid apparently made friends with.”

Jenny offered her arm for Ed to lean on, then glanced over at the girl.

”Ah, shoot. I forgot to ask Lucid what her name was.”

She looked back to Ed and noticed that his legs were shaking. She whispered to him.

”Do you want me to carry you over to the plant ball thing?”